Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Jerseys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Is it too late to add to the already placed order?

bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Hey all - I emailed the company today and our order should be ready by the end of the month.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm kinda out of the loop at the moment with work and moving house and all - in fact the only reason I have internet right now is because I'm away from home in a hotel!
    Sorry ShayK1, order has been filled for a while now but there is another one starting up I noticed today.
    I'll post back as soon as I get more news.

Cheers

Got an email today saying that order should be ready soon.
    I've got to pay the balance and send an address and that's it.
    I'm out of the country on a course at the moment, which is a bonus as I've moved house and would have no internet otherwise, so I'll sort all of this early next week and post news once I get some.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

Great Stuff triggermortis:)

• Advertisement

Hi all.

Finally, our order is complete and I've paid in full. The final price each is EUR44.91. Hopefully it will arrive by the weekend, but I'll keep you informed of any progress.
    A couple of issues that have arisen since I started this.

1. I don't live in Ashbourne now, but I still own the house and know who is in there so collections could still be possible from there for local people.
    2. I am away every weekday until the middle of October on a course before starting a new job in Zurich, so I don't know when I'll be about much to arrange collections if this doesn't suit or I can't get it organized

I have no problem posting things onto anyone who wants me to and am open to any other suggestions anyone may have.
    I am happy enough with cash, paypal or transfers - everyone has my email address and mobile if there are questions (I'm only on here weekdays as no internet set up at home yet!)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Legend. Just verifying that mine is in there? It was the last post before you posted saying you'd placed the order.

Also, I'm happy to take a bunch off you and meet people who have pre-paid in Dublin city centre (I don't want do do middle-man for cash because that could get messy). I have a friend who lives in Ashbourne who I could get to pick them up initially. That's if that suits. Totally up to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

I can facilitate the collection of the order from Ashbourne if needed. No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

1. I don't live in Ashbourne now, but I still own the house and know who is in there so collections could still be possible from there for local people.
    2. I am away every weekday until the middle of October on a course before starting a new job in Zurich, so I don't know when I'll be about much to arrange collections if this doesn't suit or I can't get it organized
    You could drop Holyboy a PM. He offered to use his shop as a collection point for the current jersey order. He might welcome the opportunity to increase the awareness of his shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

@triggermortis, im confused over why there are two orders,i presumed you had gotten too busy to do this one so was going to order a jersey in the newest one! But if I was included in this order I wont,cant remember if you did include me though,god my mind really is going!!

• Advertisement

Sorry ShayK1, order has been filled for a while now but there is another one starting up I noticed today.
    I'll post back as soon as I get more news.

Cheers

No problem, just chancing my arm :)

Holyboy wrote: »
    @triggermortis, im confused over why there are two orders,i presumed you had gotten too busy to do this one so was going to order a jersey in the newest one! But if I was included in this order I wont,cant remember if you did include me though,god my mind really is going!!

Hi,
    There are 2 orders going because ours has been in for a while, as the company stopped for a 2 week holiday.
    Sorry, but you're not in our order so best you jump in on the new one.

Trigger: Can you confirm if mine is in there? I rejoined late, but it looked like it was before you'd placed the order. Just making sure.

If you send me on the details i will forward funds via paypal and please include postage costs, thanks :)

Khannie wrote: »
    Trigger: Can you confirm if mine is in there? I rejoined late, but it looked like it was before you'd placed the order. Just making sure.

Yep, you're on the order

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    I can facilitate the collection of the order from Ashbourne if needed. No problem.

Can we go ahead with this then if you don't mind? I'm eager to look all pink and sexy.*

*may not look sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Yep. I can collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭tech

did I miss the boat on this?

tech wrote: »

'fraid so.

I still haven't received the parcel yet so there's no movement, but I'll let all involved know as soon as I get news

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭tech

next time :(

• Advertisement

next time :(
    This might be 'next time'. You'd want to try to get in there quick though. The payment is being made on Thursday.

If you send me on the details i will forward funds via paypal and please include postage costs, thanks :)

hi just wondering if you have found out the postage costs yet so that i can forward the funds via paypal, thanks:)

hi just wondering if you have found out the postage costs yet so that i can forward the funds via paypal, thanks:)

haven't got the stuff in my hand yet so I'm not doing anything until that happens. Once I get the gear i'll PM everyone to see if they want collection or postage or carrier pigeon and take it from there.

Either way, I'm not taking money yet as that's the way I said I'd do it

Are you inquiring about the postal cost to your desired address after triggermortis have received the items? If so, I presume he'll use An Post. Their rates are available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

Same as, because im in Waterford - might do paypal and get a mate to pick up if thats cool - where r u living now? appreciate it

Hi all!
    The gear is finally here!
    Well, it's in Ashbourne and I'm in Amsterdam - until tomorrow evening, and then I'll be home in Carrickmacross.
    I need to pick up the package from my old address and do a few things in Ashbourne on Friday so if anyone wants to meet or have stuff dropped off let me know. As I've just moved house, I've no internet set up there yet so drop me a text after today as I'm checking out of the hotel in the morning and will not be online for a while. If you lost the PM with my details I'll resend it.
    Sorry for the delay but my tenant only told me today that the package has been there the past 2 weeks!

BUMP!

Are you bumping because you're expecting replies or just to let people know? I'm a bit confused by the bump.

Lusk Doyle has said he'd pick up the jerseys. I'm happy to pass you on money if you let me know how much and how.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mccutchie

Guys, if anyone got gear that too small, i.e. size medium perhaps, I have 2 boards jerseys both size large one short sleeve and one long sleeve, willing to swap for size mediums. Both one year old and hardly worn, long sleeve only worn twice. Can send pics if required. They are the black with white and pink, same as this order. Would consider other options such as a gilet etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Im not up in dublin anymore so will need to get this posted to my Cork address if possible. I will pay the postage costs of course.

Advertisement