Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on Versus 4 (Marquardt v Story)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Can't watch the FB prelims as in work and requires 'Silverlight' to be installed, can't install anythin on these machines.

Any links flyin around?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Nice kimura...
    Can't believe Lauzon's only a purple belt :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,678 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice strikes and bjj there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Wow Warburton seems to hold a grudge against his own right arm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Sh*t!!! My arm is killing me after watching that!

• Advertisement

How far can most people's arms go with a kimura? Mine can go further than that without me feeling the need to tap out.. I didn't think it was as bad as everyone's making it out to be, whoops :pac:

ScareGilly wrote: »
    How far can most people's arms go with a kimura? Mine can go further than that without me feeling the need to tap out.. I didn't think it was as bad as everyone's making it out to be, whoops :pac:

So THAT'S where I know you from. I knew i'd seen you somewhere before. I knew you when I was a kid....................

kenner_stretch_armstrong.jpg

As much as saying this pains me, get ready to see the last time Joe Daddy steps into the Octagon lads!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    So THAT'S where I know you from. I knew i'd seen you somewhere before. I knew you when I was a kid....................

The scary thing is... That's what a load of my mates call me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

MrStuffins wrote: »
    As much as saying this pains me, get ready to see the last time Joe Daddy steps into the Octagon lads!

Probably the case. He really impressed me on TUF - I thought he'd do a lot better. Hope he retires soon and goes into coaching full-time - he's been around for a LONG time!

• Advertisement

SanoVitae wrote: »
    Probably the case. He really impressed me on TUF - I thought he'd do a lot better. Hope he retires soon and goes into coaching full-time - he's been around for a LONG time!

I've always really really liked Joe but he's just not at that level. If he loses tonight, it's 4 in a row. Off the top of my head I cant remember another fighter who has survived losing 4 in a row!

He has an incredible guillotine - thats the only way I see him winning this one - will require Vasquez to gas and make a silly error. Unlikely!

Looks like the only thing Stevenson has worked on is pulling faces. He has really gone downhill over the years.

This is so so bizarre! What the hell is Daddy doing? He;s not throwing punches, he's not doing anything except moving around!

Hope he doesn't go all Kaleb Starnes on us! :confused:

My mate has never watched MMA before. I just linked him to the Facebook stream of this and he caught the 3rd round of that fight! He thought I was having a laugh!

That was actually a horrible performance by Joe Stevenson, deserves to be cut after that... What judge gave Joe Daddy a round? :confused:

Guess Nate will have some company at the dole office tomorrow.

Joe and Nate could be joined by Tyson griffin should manny do what none of us hope he will and beat him.

COME ON TYSON!!!!

Joe's going to have real trouble retiring - he's been fighting so long and from such a young age, I bet he can't imagine doing anything else.

• Advertisement

SanoVitae wrote: »
    Joe's going to have real trouble retiring - he's been fighting so long and from such a young age, I bet he can't imagine doing anything else.

He won't retire. He'll have no trouble getting fights elsewhere! He might even head over and fight in SF at LW. He'd actually slot right in over there he'd be competitive against the current crop of lads.

Bellator would be a nice move for Stevenson. I'd say he'd give Joe Warren a good run for his money. He should maybe consider finding a new camp though.

Anyone else find this ref really annoying?

He just said "Let 'em fly, boys" :D

Yes! Very much so!

Roy Nelson does, via Twitter

I think the ref with griffin and gamburyan fight just wants to hear himself talk, "more action 3 sec into the fight."

He seems to be getting worse the longer the fight goes on. He's barely going 5 seconds without talking now, it's getting silly.

Roy's right, its like he just wants to say stuff to people on tv can hear him.

By the way 29-29? Was that a mistake? Coz Buffer said "Unamimous Decision"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

That ref's very annoying.

Stream just stopped during Baba... aww :(

• Advertisement

what was the ref's name?

Advertisement