Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@rcadeCon Fighting Game Tournaments - July 1st-3rd, D4 Hotels Ballsbridge

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sorry this took so long. VirtualDub was not being co-operative for most of today :/
    Also, take note that the SF4 finals for this convention were all held on Super, just in case you were wondering why we were doing silly things like using Rose's U2 on wakeup and building meter with Guile :pac:

Winners Finals:

Losers Finals:
    Alas my camera can only record 8min 12sec of 720p footage at a time and I forgot to get someone to stop and start recording again between games, so I missed the spectacularly retarded end to this match that knocked me out of the tournament! XD

Grand Finals:
    I also missed a couple of seconds in this at the start of the second set, but nothing important. Also, my apologies for the jarring cuts in this one. I tried sprucing it up a bit today, but my crappy laptop was having none of it and crashed repeatedly during the compression in VDub afterwards.

Advertisement