Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Punishment In Play thread - *Spoilers and US Patriotism Guaranteed!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Crowd seem to be getting behind the match for the near-falls, fingers crossed for a good crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Pretty good opener. Excellent back and forth spots

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Why did Dolph jump up for the cross body? Why did Kingston lean into Vickie for the eyes.

Sloppy imvho

Geez...few too many botches here....

Crap ending to a solid match

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Oh wow, I see the WWE like to go for Dusty finishes, that's a month of build up while Kofi fights back.

Good effort by the 2 guys though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

dolph looks like jeff jarrett with the short hair.

kingston does make a few otherwise unnoticed errors which i often think the likes of dolph cover up for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

How the hell can a sleeper be a finisher, its a move every second wrestler uses to slow things down and get their breath back. I can't remember the last time I saw someone win with a sleeper.

Why couldn't they give another 10 seconds to show how Kofi was passed out rather than go straight to the finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

whatever happened to checking the arm??

• Advertisement

R TRUTH SAID FO SHIZZLE OHMYGODILOVETHIS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Thought it was a very good match.Interesting finish,Don't see a sleeper win every day!Shame they didn't raise his arm 3 times though.

Fo Shizzle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Clareman wrote: »
    Oh wow, I see the WWE like to go for Dusty finishes, that's a month of build up while Kofi fights back.

Good effort by the 2 guys though
    Ziggler should build nicely from here. Austin asked him on Raw if he needed Vickie. Kofi will probably get a rematch on Raw now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    How the hell can a sleeper be a finisher, its a move every second wrestler uses to slow things down and get their breath back. I can't remember the last time I saw someone win with a sleeper.

I'd agree but Ziggler's sleeper was built up a while back.

Good match, sloppy finish. Bring back the three arm drops, please. :(

I just flicked over to the Comedy Channel to see if Scrubs was on, fo zizzle

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Reilly desperately needs this win.....Miz can shoulder it,Reilly can't; the crowd are behind him right now

Why is he still carrying that briefcase!?

I paid 25 yoyos and all they have is inflatable awesome figures? I got those for my nephews birthday, why is WW upside down btw?

The bubble Awesome return!!!!!

God, I'm liking A-Ry's new theme song

• Advertisement

broski in a bottle - hah
    nice pop for riley there

The crowd only popped once they realised he was from Washington DC lol

Some weird camera angles tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Riley looks like Cenas younger weaker brother

God is Cole back to being heel, or just for Miz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

I paid 25 yoyos and all they have is inflatable awesome figures? I got those for my nephews birthday, why is WW upside down btw?

(Dial) M for Miz

jaykhunter wrote: »
    God is Cole back to being heel, or just for Miz?

Just for Miz

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Reilly desperately needs this win.....Miz can shoulder it,Reilly can't; the crowd are behind him right now

I dunno if The Miz can really afford to lose to a rookie either. He isn't at that Jericho level yet sadly.

U sure u've not been part of the internet wrestling community all these years? :pac:

• Advertisement

miz - riley have some nice chemestry in the ring

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement