Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Punishment In Play thread - *Spoilers and US Patriotism Guaranteed!*

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

usflag_med.jpg

So yeah, anyone staying up for it?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just ordered it, 12 bottles of Cobra for €10, 2 boxes purchased, 18 bottles left, Shane O'Mac in the US Open.

This is my first WWE PPV since 1 Austin and the Rock headlined, I better not be let down

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Cool! Wow that's a long time! Hope you enjoy it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Clareman wrote: »
    This is my first WWE PPV since 1 Austin and the Rock headlined, I better not be let down

Oh dear.

----

Got high hopes for Orton/Christian again but I want Kingston/Ziggler to steal the show. PPVs for me have been alternating between good and meh since December so if the pattern sticks, this should be a satisfying one even with a suspect card.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I have had a lot of beer this evening, the 6 bottles of Cobra wouldn't be my full consumption, but...

Nevermind, here we go, viewers warning

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

any online links for it lads?

• Advertisement

Sheamus is on the intro video, well done that lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Strange opening

Is it wrong that R-Truth reminds me of the 3rd string quarter back in Any Given Sunday?

Connorzee wrote: »
    any online links for it lads?

Streams thread mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Good arena... good PPV name... good intro...

It's a trap!

• Advertisement

Strange opening

I've gone from hurling to golf to pro-wrestling, just go with it, beer helps I find

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

there's a links thread stickied

I've gone from hurling to golf to pro-wrestling, just go with it, beer helps I find

Straight Edge my friend:cool:

Awesome looking stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Should be a decent opener

I lied, I do apologise to you all, my last WWE PPV wasn't Austin Rock, it was Wrestlemania 18, I wanted Jericho to win btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Anyone else lose the feed?

Well, someones going through the spanish announcers table

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Huh, first time I remember seeing the Spanish announce table in a long time. Guess someone's gonna go through it :P

Gah, you beat me to it D2D :P

Straight Edge my friend:cool:

Different strokes for different folks, when I wake up tomorrow the day can only get better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

nasty landing for dolph there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

King should lay off the Vickie bashing

Christ, I hate King's remarks to Vickie

Quote of the night from the king, "she's not on a diet she's on a hunger strike"

Christ, I hate King's remarks to Vickie

As colour commentator (I left the u in btw :)) doesn't that mean he's doing a brilliant job?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Cole is supposed to be the heel commentator, but Lawler's "jokes" are pissing me off to no extent. I'm actually getting disgusted at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

Cant help but think we're lookin at a future main event when watchin Kofi and Dolph... or what should be a future main event. Im a big fan of Dolph.

As colour commentator (I left the u in btw :)) doesn't that mean he's doing a brilliant job?

Not really, by burying a woman who's trying to lose weight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Alright lads! Gonna give this a watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Good action in the ring. Fine opener, this should be higher up the card in place of the IC match.

• Advertisement

Oops, sorry, I always pegged Jerry with heel (Burger King kiss my foot with Bret anyone?)

Kingston looks very sloppy to me, missing a lot of spots, the other guy seems to cover a lot of his issues

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement