Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Punishment In Play thread - *Spoilers and US Patriotism Guaranteed!*

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jimmy jailbreak

Clareman wrote: »
    I am assuming I'm the only person paying for this ****e

Oh wow you're so cool because you called something you payed for ****e. If you have ever seen a WWE PPV you knew exactly what kind of show you were getting. And besides the show itself was pretty damn good, I have no idea what it is your complaining about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

That match was piss compared to the Punk Mysterio and Orton Christian.

Good show Though I have to say.Most of it was fairly enjoyable but it had typical bad skit and dull match WWE is so proud of at this stage.If they cut out Obama-rooney and finished the Show Del Rio match at Henrys spot it would've been on its way to being great.Main event was shoddy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Oh wow you're so cool because you called something you payed for ****e. If you have ever seen a WWE PPV you knew exactly what kind of show you were getting. And besides the show itself was pretty damn good, I have no idea what it is your complaining about.
    Vince?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

the only thing i was thinking when they had the fake president is that they fired finlay for letting miz interupt the anthem but fake president doing a spin is ok, and have national guard saluting an actor is ok. ????

The ppv was ok, three best matches were punk and rey, dolph and kof, cristian and orton.

I'd give it a 7/10 personally.The only finish that really bothered me was Orton Christian,and by the looks of things that'll be used in the angle.

The opener could've done with a clean finish too perhaps,It didn't really bother me though as they'll probably work another few matches,heel cheats to win babyface fights to get the belt back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jimmy jailbreak

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Vince?

Russo? Yes it is I.

The crowd was a bit of a letdown too,I presume DC isn't the greatest wrasslin town.

They gave Riley a tiny hometown pop and only really got into Punk Rey and Christian Orton.Granted it could be argued they were the only 2 matches worth getting into:pac:Expect more from a live crowd tbh.Had the token Cena chants at the start of the main event,then they just stopped caring again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Voltwad wrote: »
    snoozefest. 5 move Cena to be unleashed soon

your wrong voltwad, hope this post works. http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AM/AMA/AMAYASAKI14/1285451195_5160_full.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement