Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University of Limerick - Who's going?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

anybody doing business w/ japanese?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NM10

I got Psychology and Sociology? :)

Same as, are you going to the orientation on the 31st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Moving down on Sunday ^^ So excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Cool, rhunce and cydoniac are doing it aswell :) I'll send you a pm, add me on Facebook :)

hey im going down today aswell feel free to add me on facebook if you want just PM me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

Aragneer wrote: »
    Moving down on Sunday ^^ So excited :D

Glad you finally got your offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

GV_NRG wrote: »
    hey im going down today aswell feel free to add me on facebook if you want just PM me! :)

Sorry what I meant was we're doing the same course, not the HEAR :o

njd2010 wrote: »
    Glad you finally got your offer!
    #

Thank you :D So am I! What a hassle though :L Ha, just concentrating on getting sorted now ^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Chances are, I'll have some of ye for orientation...yurt! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

staying in UL for the TUC thing.. Deacent!!! :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

im moving in sunday also, if anyone wants to have a chat beforehand, just to know a person or two just pm me and ill FB you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Eire1234

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Got Materials + Architectural tech with teaching :)

Same as that :)

im moving in sunday also, if anyone wants to have a chat beforehand, just to know a person or two just pm me and ill FB you

I PM'D you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

justnicole wrote: »
    same here. going to limerick for the first time tomorrow morning to attend the TUC course as part of HEAR :) from donegal:D
    Eire1234 wrote: »
    Same as that :)

Loadsa boardsies doing the course! If anyone asks we met in Irish college :rolleyes:

PM yer FB links :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

No boardsie doing my course :( Got my info pack today though. Have two days of orientation! Exciting :D

No boardsie doing my course :( Got my info pack today though. Have two days of orientation! Exciting :D

What course are you doing? :)
    I didn't get an info pack yet :/ Hm..Hope I get it tomorrow or something, kinda nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

What course are you doing? :)
    I didn't get an info pack yet :/ Hm..Hope I get it tomorrow or something, kinda nervous.

ah, general nursing! :) ah I'm sure ya will. A few of my friends didn't get theirs either so I'm sure you'll be graaaaand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Better off going knowing nobody, far better off.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Just posting to let people know they're more than welcome to ask the locals for useful info on Limerick, Clare and Tipperary in the Midwest fora. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Im doing Languages, Literature and Film :) Hoping to get a place in Plassey but i have nothing sorted yet... I'm already procrastinating and college hasnt even started yet. Oh dear!

Only have one other friend whos going to UL (Im from Clare) and shes staying in Thomand.

Hello to all fellow UL-ers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Kilmurry? Anyone? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

No-one seems to be doing my course (Law & Accounting) or living in thomand here on boards....eeeek! :eek:

I've got a lot of friend making to do!

Who has their orientation pack?
    I'm still waiting for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

No-one seems to be doing my course (Law & Accounting) or living in thomand here on boards....eeeek! :eek:

I've got a lot of friend making to do!

I'm doing Law Plus, There might be an overlap between our courses.

Anyone else moving into one of the villages noticed Microwaves aren't provided?!

I'm going to starve to death.

Anyone else moving into one of the villages noticed Microwaves aren't provided?!

Wait..we don't have microwaves?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

There'll be a two module overlap - Contract Law and Criminal Law.

I wouldn't worry about the microwaves, when you move into the house suggest you all chip in for one, easily get one for €40, it'll be the ebst investment you ever make.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

I wouldn't worry about the microwaves, when you move into the house suggest you all chip in for one, easily get one for €40, it'll be the ebst investment you ever make.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 paperplane93

Wait..we don't have microwaves?!!

I dont think we get an iron either. . but we get an ironing board :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

I was lookin in the garage yesterday and randomly found a spare microwave... Planning on seeing does it still work later! As it is definitely going to come in handy! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

RHunce wrote: »
    Loadsa boardsies doing the course! If anyone asks we met in Irish college :rolleyes:

I shall not have you dissing Access!! :P
    ynwa_17 wrote: »

Howaya Adam ;) :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    I was going to say the exact same. For us it worked out at €10 each by 6 of us. I'd recommend you get one

Advertisement