Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Honours Maths Paper 2 " Let's fight back :)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

say paper II tomorrow is going to be a lot harder than pI was...
    IMAGINE WHAT THE GUY WHO MADE IT OUT IS THINKING
    he's seen how mad everywhere has gone because of pI.
    imagine how he could be feeling anticipating what tomorrows reaction will be like if he knows he has made PII sick altogether
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

MikeHough wrote: »
    say paper II tomorrow is going to be a lot harder than pI was...
    IMAGINE WHAT THE GUY WHO MADE IT OUT IS THINKING
    he's seen how mad everywhere has gone because of pI.
    imagine how he could be feeling anticipating what tomorrows reaction will be like if he knows he has made PII sick altogether
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Hahahaha, I'd love to see that :D

Actually if paper 2 is actually harder the SEC are gonna get a right going over :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Hahahaha, I'd love to see that :D

Actually if paper 2 is actually harder the SEC are gonna get a right going over :p
    Well you'd love to anyway... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dollybirdmary

Well you'd love to anyway... :P
    paper 2 tomorrow will be fine .It is honours maths it must be credible.

PJelly wrote: »
    Oh so if the graph is at point -rtThree at -1, and at rtThree at 1. Then its range is -1 to 1?
    Or would that be two? :p
    and if -rtThree was the smallest value it hits, and rtThree was the highest, then the range is -rtThree to rtThree?
    Idiotic questions from a HL maths student, I know. But I've never done any questions on these :P
    period is the distance along the X axis between to bits of the graph that are doing the same thing .The range is min value of y to max value of Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Good luck tommorrow guys, im currently 7 hours into my 12 hour maths cram fest. fun times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aoifegibney

PUMPED! lol jk gonna be sick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Despite being a sassy college student I like to lurk in here for the lolz. GOOD LUCK GUYZ!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

I don't think I've ever been this nervous before!

I can't think of many "understanding" questions they could throw our way in Paper II (like 7(c) earlier). Not looking forward to the probability questions though, they're bound to ask some new Project Maths style question there... Lotto maybe?

The trig questions will probably be "without using a calculator, find [whatever]"

The line - I reckon they'll ask something about do perpendicular lines remain perpendicular under a transformation or prove the area of a triangle is |x1y2 - x2y1|

If you're going to study over the weekend, try the questions like these if you can find them. They're good practise and if paper I is anything to go by, this is the sort of thing the examiners are looking for from us.
    The proof of the area of a triangle is not on the course !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rudiger7

Why is everyone making such a big deal over Maths HL paper 2? It wasn't that bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement