Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Irish HL predictions P 1 AND 2 * (1 thread please!)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

Mel_! wrote: »
    does anyone have notes on an bean og?,, something simple that i could quickly look over!!

http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=3798

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

what should i learn for an triail?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Can someone please tell me the timing for Paper 2? ONly realised now that I've completely forgotten from the mocks, and can't find it in the revision books. I texted a few friends and they don't seem to know either. :rolleyes: Please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AHogan92

C__ wrote: »
    Id go for Lig Sinn i gcathu, An Bhean Og, Claire Sa Speir
    Jack, Gealt, Bimse buan ar buairt gach la,
    Maighdileanna, An Mhatair, Dan do Mhelissa

sound fella. hate to annoy ya but can i use clare sa speir in ceist 2?..im watching it now on youtube!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

http://www.colaistechoilm.ie/CurriculumGaeilgeLCPros.htm some ok rnag notes..
    and try here for some last minute reading http://irishstudysite.com/old-materials

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AHogan92

what y'all doing for the prosteacs breise

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ClaireMarie

Oiche nollaig, please please PLEASE! *Crosses fingers*

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

is it just me or was last years triail q phrased very complexly:
    "Fásann príomhchoimhlintí an dráma as lochtanna nó duáilcí daonna a cheiltear faoi chosúlacht an ghrá."
    what would you even focus on?:
    conflict,faults of characters, appearance of love or all together???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Violafy wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me the timing for Paper 2? ONly realised now that I've completely forgotten from the mocks, and can't find it in the revision books. I texted a few friends and they don't seem to know either. :rolleyes: Please!

This, please.

Is it something like a minute per mark? If you include a bit of time for reading over questions, that might work out....anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

Fireball07 wrote: »
    This, please.

Is it something like a minute per mark? If you include a bit of time for reading over questions, that might work out....anyone know?

Would usually do a minute a mark, but put a bit more effort(time..planning answer) into Ceist 2 and the dánta dualgais breise, stair usually wouldn't take a half an hour so if you run over with some things you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

xclw wrote: »
    what should i learn for an triail?
    Characters, hypocrisy, attitudes, themes.

I have no idea how I'm going to survive a question on Lig Sinn i gCathu, or even Fiche Bliain Ag Fas for that matter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

here's the order I was advised to go by -

9.30-10.00: Stair na Gaeilge (30 marks - 15x2) - 30 minutes

10.00-10.45: Prósteacs breise (An Triail) (40 marks) - 45 minutes

10.45-11.30: Prós (40 marks - 25+15) - 45 minutes

11.30-12.10: Filíocht Ainmhithe (70 marks - 2x35) 40 minutes

12.10-12.50: Dánta Dualgais Breise (35 marks) - 40 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

Ádh mór do gach duine amárach. Tá súil agam go dtiocfaidh na dánta agus rudaí eile atá staidéar déanta againn ar suas sa scrúdú.
    :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement