Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just purchased on eBay.

Essie - Sexy Divide Winter

essie-sexy-divide.jpg

Essie - Watermelon

4247751609_926c6b6863.jpg

Essie - Turning Heads Red

40458_112344758820747_106809082707648_87820_5339240_n.jpg

China Glaze - Up All Night

ChGUpAllNight.jpg

China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic

china-glaze-rodeo-fanatic.jpg

China Glaze - Cowgirl Up

cowgirlup4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Anyone have any advice on nail art pens? No where near me seems to sell them, the closest I can get is those pens for doing French tips. Any recommendations are appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Audrey_L

Anyone have any advice on nail art pens? No where near me seems to sell them, the closest I can get is those pens for doing French tips. Any recommendations are appreciated :-)

Heya the nail art pens I use I bought from a set from that shop Hairspray thats in Dundrum. I also bought 1 from the make up brand Inglot and also got a couple in a nail set from Argos! Now the hairspray ones are a bit see through but at least you can use the brush in different polishes, or what I like to do is mix in my own polishes with them to make them more opaque! Hope this helps ^^

Just purchased on eBay.

Essie - Sexy Divide Winter

Essie - Watermelon

Essie - Turning Heads Red

China Glaze - Up All Night

China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic

China Glaze - Cowgirl Up

Love the look of that watermelon essie! Seen it in a lot of nail polish blogs and it looks really gorgeous~

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Hairspray in Dundrum have packs of 8 nail art pens for €15.
    I read on another Irish blog than Hanleys toy shop also in Dundrum does nail art pens but have not seen them myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Audrey_L wrote: »
    Heya the nail art pens I use I bought from a set from that shop Hairspray thats in Dundrum. I also bought 1 from the make up brand Inglot and also got a couple in a nail set from Argos! Now the hairspray ones are a bit see through but at least you can use the brush in different polishes, or what I like to do is mix in my own polishes with them to make them more opaque! Hope this helps ^^
    Hairspray in Dundrum have packs of 8 nail art pens for €15.
    I read on another Irish blog than Hanleys toy shop also in Dundrum does nail art pens but have not seen them myself.

Thank you both, I'll check them out. :) Audrey, can you remember what brand the ones from Argos were? Thanks

Thank you both, I'll check them out. :) Audrey, can you remember what brand the ones from Argos were? Thanks

This is the kit I bought anyways
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4416212/Trail/searchtext%3ENAIL+ART.htm

It has a lot of nice things in it, but the nail pens in there are some of the best i've used

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I'm thinking of buying this set for my little neice but really it's just so I can try them out without feeling like a dork!

527-4382281SPA75UC911252X.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

^^^^
    That's so cool! I'm mad to try out this set it's Sephora by OPI Glee collection!

opi-and-sephora-glee-nail-polish-collection.jpg

Yes I am a GLEEK :rolleyes:

Butter London - Snog

Without Flash

ButterLondonSnog-WithoutFlash.jpg

With Flash

ButterLondonSnog-WithFlash.jpg

• Advertisement

Butter London - Snog

You got it!!!! :D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Please do not quote pics. It clogs up the page.

Quote the user, delete the pic and mention the colour you're talking about.

Repeat offenders will be punished!!

Cheers!

You got it!!!! :D:D:D
    I did, I had to get it after seeing your post, it's such a gorgeous colour :D

Barry M - Pink Flamingo
    butter London - West End Wonderland

5909060453_4902242425_m.jpg

Close up of West End Wonderland

5909618052_ca9a4d951b_m.jpg

I forgot I wanted to do my thumbs gold so I have one coat of Pink Flamingo under it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:eek: Bobbin! I'm seriously lusting over those purples! <3

Any chance of a PM for good/cheap essie/china glaze sellers, I know you are a whizz at that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

Barry M
    Strawberry Ice Cream :) Haven't used barry M in years :eek:

Barry M
    Strawberry Ice Cream :) Haven't used barry M in years :eek:

That pink is so pretty! I am loving all the Barry M polishes around, Boots better have a 2 for 1 on haha

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

Audrey_L wrote: »
    That pink is so pretty! I am loving all the Barry M polishes around, Boots better have a 2 for 1 on haha

3 for 2 at the moment, just got the one cause i wasn't sure of the quality but will be stocking up :pac:

3 for 2 at the moment, just got the one cause i wasn't sure of the quality but will be stocking up :pac:

Thanks for the good tip;) will definitely be spending tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I got bored again. Thumb got chipped sadly.

My attempt :)
    Love it, thanks so much for the idea PP! :D

mario.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Barry M - Pink Flamingo
    butter London - West End Wonderland
    Close up of West End Wonderland
    I forgot I wanted to do my thumbs gold so I have one coat of Pink Flamingo under it.

Where did you buy the BL one?it's lovely!!!

tan11ie wrote: »
    Where did you buy the BL one?it's lovely!!!

I got it on hqhair.com for about €11 (and free delivery :)) Debenhams stock BL but they don't always have a huge range of colours and they charge €15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

:eek: Bobbin! I'm seriously lusting over those purples! <3

Any chance of a PM for good/cheap essie/china glaze sellers, I know you are a whizz at that! ;)

I'm probably going to regret this, but purple bobbin, could I get a PM too please re China Glaze sellers? I love it but I can't seem to find a bargain at all, help?!

Loving all the collection photies, might do one tomorrow if I can find them all :)

I'm probably going to regret this, but purple bobbin, could I get a PM too please re China Glaze sellers? I love it but I can't seem to find a bargain at all, help?!

Loving all the collection photies, might do one tomorrow if I can find them all :)
    PM on its way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

Could I also get a PM? :o

My OH is going to kill me. So worth it. :D

Just found an ebay seller doing cheap polish collections :D

Essie's Summer Collection for 18.14 just bought it :D

Absolutely Shore
    absolutelyshore.jpg

Brazilliant
    brazilliant.jpg

Meet Me At Sunset
    meetmeatsunset.jpg

Smooth Sailing
    smoothsailingsun.jpg

Super Bossa Nova
    superbossanova.jpg

Too Too Hot
    tootoohot.jpg

It works out being 3.02 for each polish :D:D SCORE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Asphyxia wrote: »
    Just found an ebay seller doing cheap polish collections :D

Essie's Summer Collection for 18.14 just bought it :D

Absolutely Shore

Brazilliant

Meet Me At Sunset

Smooth Sailing

Super Bossa Nova

Too Too Hot

It works out being 3.02 for each polish :D:D SCORE!!
    could you pm the link? do they sell other polishes?

musical.x wrote: »
    could you pm the link? do they sell other polishes?

Yes no problem, they do OPI collections. I'm thinking of getting the Katy Perry Collection it's only 22.33 for the 5 polishes including the crackle black. That would be over a tenner on it's own :eek::eek: They have the OPI Pirates of the Carribean for 26.53 that's 7 polishes :eek: My money is going to be gone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭minipink

long time lurker, first time poster with 2 questions.

Could I have the pm for that ebay seller with the pirates of the caribbean opi - love it!

And where would I get a bigger spice rack - I have 2 24 sized ones but a box of nail varnish alongside them.

Thanks - must get my act together and post a few pictures - I've fuschia flowers on my fingers and cupcakes on my toes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Asphyxia wrote: »
    Yes no problem, they do OPI collections. I'm thinking of getting the Katy Perry Collection it's only 22.33 for the 5 polishes including the crackle black. That would be over a tenner on it's own :eek::eek: They have the OPI Pirates of the Carribean for 26.53 that's 7 polishes :eek: My money is going to be gone!!

Oooh, Nay chance of another PM? Loving the Essie Smooth Sailing and Super Bossa Nova

Advertisement