Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Ugh we think our Chemistry teacher might be preggers, this must be like the 9th child at this stage :(

If you only "think" she is, surely she'll be able to make it till June?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Methememb wrote: »
    If you only "think" she is, surely she'll be able to make it till June?

She's been out for the last few days and before that she has been developing a bit of a bump, yeah the big question is will she make it to June, I hope so as she's a really good teacher!

Ours left at Christmas on maternity... Rushed through organic chemistry , it's my worst section by far ... New teacher isn't too bad .... Hopefully you'll be lucky

Ours left at Christmas on maternity... Rushed through organic chemistry , it's my worst section by far ... New teacher isn't too bad .... Hopefully you'll be lucky

No I know the teacher who will replace her cause our current teacher only came back from maternity leave at the start of this year! (like you'd think she'd be able to keep it in her pants for a whole school year!) This one is the "go to girl" as a substitute science teacher in our school, and while she has qualifications coming out of her ears (she has a doctorate!) she'd put you to sleep, nobody wants to be chemistry when she's teaching not even herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

Fell asleep on the way too and from school, and twice in class :S

I do this far too much, I fall asleep in english everyday, even though I actually like the subject, I can never seem to keep my eyes open for the entire class :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Cadbury fingers are oddly addictive, I polished off an entire box of them this evening. Shameful I know :o Dangerous amounts of tea were also drank, such a good pairing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Weekends are lame now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Banking on Plath Mahon or Bishop for the pres

I need to f*cking focus. I'm gonna learn the first paragraph of my Irish essay then watch an episode of breaking bad. Then bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

0mega wrote: »
    Weekends are lame now. :(

Life is lame now :( Everything seems to be taken up by the leaving cert!

• Advertisement

David1994 wrote: »
    Life is lame now :( Everything seems to be taken up by the leaving cert!

A tad melodramatic, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Some people really need to grow up a small bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Is it just me who's always looking for study tips and things through google instead of just doing some actual study? I'm constantly doing it :P

Jade. wrote: »
    Is it just me who's always looking for study tips and things through google instead of just doing some actual study? I'm constantly doing it :P

Its not just you... My history is basically:
    - How to remember essays
    - How to increase creativity
    - Motivational videos
    - Leaving cert tips

G'night!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Mines exactly the same I'm constantly watching motivation videos on YouTube

Best video ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpQzT1Kbuk

Goodnight for real this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

The LC is now no longer depressing, more so annoying.

If I never hear the word "pre" again, I'll die a happy man! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Who needs a social life when you can be in bed googling/youtubing songs from musicals......

Did someone mention musicals? :)

Who needs a social life when you can be in bed googling/youtubing songs from musicals......

I'm hooked on songs from musicals in foreign languages. Dutch is now a favorite, but it's playing havoc with learning German... way too similar...

• Advertisement

Forget the Tony's, go to The Netherlands!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

<3 There's a Charity Variety group in town here that some of my cousins helped set up and every year they put on a show and for a few years they did musicals. Jesus Christ Superstar was the first one I remember seeing when I was 7 or 8 so I've had a soft spot for it since.

I never realised how mush I loved musicals until now.....

^^Fixed my post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

How come motivational videos don't work for me ? :D i love that comment though - "my cat seen this video and turned into a lion" lol .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

mixery wrote: »
    How come motivational videos don't work for me ? :D i love that comment though - "my cat seen this video and turned into a lion" lol .
    You should be watching videos from musicals instead, in English or another language is optional :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I find listening to Simon & Garfunkel after studying, motivate me the next day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

What a lie in! Very much needed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Sorry was wondering if someone could tell me how to do the Project Maths sample paper http://www.examinations.ie/schools/Project_Math_Phase_1_P2_Higher_Level.pdf
    Q5 (a) ?

I'm not sure what they're asking? :/

Sorry was wondering if someone could tell me how to do the Project Maths sample paper http://www.examinations.ie/schools/Project_Math_Phase_1_P2_Higher_Level.pdf
    Q5 (a) ?

I'm not sure what they're asking? :/

Draw a sine graph? You do it in Trig!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Draw a sine graph? You do it in Trig!

Yeh thats part (b), how do you do part (a) though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement