Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geordie Shore

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

To be honest, the trashy side of me wants to see a Geordie Shore-Valleys-Tallafornia mix up with the best of all 3

I'm thinking Charlotte, Gaz, Scotty T, Holly (she's good for Charlotte), Jenna, Lateysha and of course the Corminator.

It'll never happen but if only!

Look who's coming to my local!

310E38CC-1D9C-4A82-B982-DDAB5AAE625E_zpsinlnyrxg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

skeg16 wrote: »
    They seriously need to scrap all the house mates and get new 1s...otherwise the show will be dead in a season or two!
    That'll never happen. As long as Gaz and Charlotte are willing to do the show they'll be in it as they draw a massive audience and dare I say it they're celebrities.

I have to agree with Talib.

I find myself wondering how much these eejits are worth at this stage. Are each of them still getting paid £1,500 just for setting foot in a nightclub?
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So... the most recent episode... James' birthday and a Christmas party. Small bit of googling shows that James' Birthday is August 17th

So they're having a Christmas party in Summer. How absolutely crap

gubbie wrote: »
    So... the most recent episode... James' birthday and a Christmas party. Small bit of googling shows that James' Birthday is August 17th

So they're having a Christmas party in Summer. How absolutely crap

And it's more than likely that they were paid a pretty penny to throw this party... :o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

And it's more than likely that they were paid a pretty penny to throw this party... :o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;);)

Uhm that's their job isn't it? Getting pissed on tv for money?

Uhm that's their job isn't it? Getting pissed on tv for money?

I was just stating the obvious, that's all. :o:D;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

How is this ****e still on air?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,646 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have to agree with Talib.

I find myself wondering how much these eejits are worth at this stage. Are each of them still getting paid £1,500 just for setting foot in a nightclub?
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Charlotte won CBB and had her own reality show too so she must be getting big bucks to stay on GS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Gaz owns several clothing companies whose clothes are extremely expensive as well as a fitness supplement company. He also owns a club resort in Zante and owns a very flash Ferrari so it's fair to say he's making a killing.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charlotte won CBB and had her own reality show too so she must be getting big bucks to stay on GS
    Gaz owns several clothing companies whose clothes are extremely expensive as well as a fitness supplement company. He also owns a club resort in Zante and owns a very flash Ferrari so it's fair to say he's making a killing.

As I said, it won't be long before they appear in the Sunday Times Rich List. If, indeed, they're not in it already. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/10/geordie-shores-gaz-beadle-reveals-he-earns-40-45k-a-month-5015899/
    Jammy Geordie Shore star Gaz Beadle has revealed he can ‘easily make £40-£45,000′ a MONTH.

‘If you told me four years ago I’d be earning this kind of money, I’d have laughed,’ the 26-year-old told Heat magazine. ‘I do around four PAs a week, six if the series is on. They’ll pay me about £2,000 a time.’

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I hate our society.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Has he even got his own place or is living with parents?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Apologies to all on Boards for resurrecting this thread!! :D
    New series started last night. I think I can officially say that I have grown up! I watch the likes of Geordie Shore, The Valleys, Ex no the Beach etc just for pure chewing gum/junk tv. But watching Geordie Shore last night was just painful. It's so difficult to watch the girls talk with the massive lip fillers!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Apologies to all on Boards for resurrecting this thread!! :D
    New series started last night. I think I can officially say that I have grown up! I watch the likes of Geordie Shore, The Valleys, Ex no the Beach etc just for pure chewing gum/junk tv. But watching Geordie Shore last night was just painful. It's so difficult to watch the girls talk with the massive lip fillers!

True It seems the producers are flogging a dead horse now most of the originals have gone. Gary I reckon will most likely leave considering he has a girlfriend now. The newbies don't really bring anything new to the precedings especially the new girl with the lip fillers who I had a hard time understanding what she was saying half the time. It's not as terrible as Talifornia and its nowhere near as trashy as The Valleys its just stale.

Agreed, they're just not "fun" anymore. They are too old to be acting the maggot and are just trying to keep the Geordie Shore name going. You can nearly tell what is going to happen in this series, it's the same thing every time. The producers should have started afresh with a new younger cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

I feel sorry for that Chloe girl.....shes 19 and has ruined her face. she wasn't half bad before the lips and botox.

Its the same crap every episode.....it used to be car crash tv that i couldn't stop watching, now its just sad!

Jesus, is this really the eleventh series? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At this stage, they've long since worn away the bottom of the barrel, and they've also scraped away a lot of the soggy earth underneath... :o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;);)

For comparison, Jersey Shore only ran for three years, six seasons and 71 episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

I feel sorry for that Chloe girl.....shes 19 and has ruined her face. she wasn't half bad before the lips and botox.

Its the same crap every episode.....it used to be car crash tv that i couldn't stop watching, now its just sad!

Yea Chloe was actually a pretty girl before she had those awful Lip fillers.

screen_shot_2015-07-20_at_13.50.01.png?itok=VWtHajYB

On a side note I've just been listening to Vicky on The Anton Savage Show and it sounds like she will do quite well of the back of it. She seems to have her priorities straight although she always seemed the smartest of the bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

Yea Chloe was actually a pretty girl before she had those awful Lip fillers.

<IMAGE>

On a side note I've just been listening to Vicky on The Anton Savage Show and it sounds like she will do quite well of the back of it. She seems to have her priorities straight although she always seemed the smartest of the bunch.

Thats a decent picture of her.....this is the image I get when I think of her!

Thats a decent picture of her.....this is the image I get when I think of her!

I can't help but wonder if she knows who Jocelyn Wildenstein is... :o:o:o :rolleyes: ;)

So Geordie Shore started back last night! How many seasons is that now?! I say after every season I won't watch it anymore but I get sucked back in! I think Gary is a bit long in the tooth to be on the show now, it really should be early 20's.
    Cannot understand why that girl Chloe is still there. Her obsession with Scott and her behaviour is actually painful to watch. She got with him once at the start of the last series and is still obsessing over him. The girl clearly has issues and in fairness I don't think she should be on tv. She can't even talk clearly with her teeth done and her lips done again.
    Like the new girl Chantelle - she has a confidence about her which many of the more recent girls hadn't - they all tried too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Is there actually something wrong with you all that you find this show 'entertaining'?.........

EICVD wrote: »
    Is there actually something wrong with you all that you find this show 'entertaining'?.........

I don't. ;)

Unfortunately, so great is the number of people that do like it, that it has now lasted longer than the American original... :o:o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

I hope Chloe gets kicked off Geordie Shore for her behaviour attacking one of the new girls. But she probably won't though and won't learn her lesson either. I'm actually mortified for her, can her family, pr person, someone not just take her aside and tell her not to act like a 16 year old in the gutter.

Advertisement