Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geordie Shore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

im loving the new single vicky! she seems to be more down to earth this time around. Such flirting between herself and gaz though :O
    Holly is such an attention seeking troll cant stand the girl, never could.
    Is Jay's return permanent or is he only there for a short while?

Vicky is utter utter scum. the show has been put on hold as her and holly have been arrested for assault. she spat at jay in the first series, shes a bully, a horrible horrible excuse of a human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

Vicky is utter utter scum. the show has been put on hold as her and holly have been arrested for assault. she spat at jay in the first series, shes a bully, a horrible horrible excuse of a human being.

I think shes really dramatic and she over reacts to everything like the time with jay in season 1 and rebecca when she arrived. I like her though she has great one liners and she speaks her mind. I didn't know about the assault thing i thought it was sophie who got booted off the show for a racist attack in a club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

I reckon because of their success they think they can do what they want and MTV will turn a blind a eye. These girls are a lot older now and should cop on. I love Vicky but i'm liking her less and less these days...

Very shocked at Sophie's behavior sure isn't she mixed race? I'm sure she was subject to racial abuse before. On the other hand not a bit surprised at Holly the stupid nutcase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Most of them had inflated egos to being with and the success of the show has only taken that to a whole new level.

If Holly and Vicki really did beat an 18 year old girl in the face with a high heel shoe then that's absolutely disgusting. No matter what the girl may have done or said there is no excuse for that level of violence, especially towards someone barely above drinking age! Vicki is 25 for gods sake! If they get found guilty and kicked off the show then I say good riddance!

As for Sophie, she clearly just displayed an unbelievable level of ignorance and I'm glad MTV had the balls to give her the boot. No matter how drunk I was I would never say what Sophie said. No doubt she'll appear on the next series of Celeb Big Bro though trying to clear her name.

They're just coming across as a shower of scumbags to be honest. I'm not sure the show will ever be able to recover from this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

bopper wrote: »
    Most of them had inflated egos to being with and the success of the show has only taken that to a whole new level.

If Holly and Vicki really did beat an 18 year old girl in the face with a high heel shoe then that's absolutely disgusting. No matter what the girl may have done or said there is no excuse for that level of violence, especially towards someone barely above drinking age! Vicki is 25 for gods sake! If they get found guilty and kicked off the show then I say good riddance!

As for Sophie, she clearly just displayed an unbelievable level of ignorance and I'm glad MTV had the balls to give her the boot. No matter how drunk I was I would never say what Sophie said. No doubt she'll appear on the next series of Celeb Big Bro though trying to clear her name.

They're just coming across as a shower of scumbags to be honest. I'm not sure the show will ever be able to recover from this.

Well I hope it doesn't recover.

Can't quite believe I'm saying this, but these vile individuals make Snooki and JWoww look really good... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Well I hope it doesn't recover.

Can't quite believe I'm saying this, but these vile individuals make Snooki and JWoww look really good... :o

Sad isn't it. :pac: How the hell is Charlotte becoming the most likeable of the lot. :o Scott has a face that is screaming out for a punch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone watch the first episode of the new season, Charlotte looked very much like she was on ecstasy when they got back to the house.

Her jaw was all over the place and she looked out of it.

Googled it but cant find anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

i gave it a go...got half way through and realised it's the same old ****
    think i'm done with the show

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Here they come...... :p
    Hillarious!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The eighth season already, huh? At least seven too many, if you ask me...

And I'll bet every one of these numpties are still getting paid £1,500 just for stepping into a club. At this rate, it won't be long before they appear in the Sunday Times Rich List. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Same old story....bar gaz maybe be falling for Marnie but did not expect they be together at all. Charlotte is gas. Nice to have the real vicky back! I like holly's new look and changed a bit with her personality suits her I think. Not too gone on that Arron guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Scotty f*cking T!!! New series is alright but is pretty repetitive which is saying something in itself for a show like Geordie Shore. Aaron the new lad seems sound enough tbh. James is as boring as bloody ever. Scotty T is what makes the show entertaining though, his one liners are bloody hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Tash on...same old sameo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

This show is ridiculous, same stuff on a loop.

It's obviously cleverly marketed, a couple of good looking lads for female viewers to watch, but also a few rough/trashy girls for the female viewer to laugh at/feel better than.

Usually their nights out consist of the girls whinging that the blokes in the house don't pay them any attention. They seem to have an obsession with their male housemates it's very strange

Did it say at the end of last night's episode that next week is the last one? It's only just started back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

Does anyone notice in the intro clips (where they show multiple scenes of Newcastle etc.) they have a small snippet of Dublin city center overlooking the liffey....just thought i'd throw that out there seen as they are stealing our natural beauty for there own viewings :)

skeg16 wrote: »
    Does anyone notice in the intro clips (where they show multiple scenes of Newcastle etc.) they have a small snippet of Dublin city center overlooking the liffey....just thought i'd throw that out there seen as they are stealing our natural beauty for there own viewings :)

Seen that too. Does that mean they are doing Tash On Tours in Dublin in a episode? Did they not go to Dublin already? (I might be thinking of The Valleys though)

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Seen that too. Does that mean they are doing Tash On Tours in Dublin in a episode? Did they not go to Dublin already? (I might be thinking of The Valleys though)

I think it was the Valleys...how sad am I that I know that....:o

• Advertisement

I think it was the Valleys...how sad am I that I know that....:o

Me to:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

New series starting tonight @10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

Yep, she's quitting after this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Just saw the most recent episode. Charlotte is hilarious - I think her best moments in this show are when she's with Gary. I loved her...

Charlotte: Is this a date?
    Gary: This isn't a date.
    C: Oh my God this is a date!
    G: It's not a...
    C: On our date, can we hold hands?
    G: No, it's not a...
    C: And while we're holding hands, can we kiss?
    G: It's not a date!

gubbie wrote: »
    Charlotte: Is this a date?
    Gary: This isn't a date.
    C: Oh my God this is a date!
    G: It's not a...
    C: On our date, can we hold hands?
    G: No, it's not a...
    C: And while we're holding hands, can we kiss?
    G: It's not a date!

Jesus Christ and his apostles... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love Charlotte when she's not weeing herself! She does have a heart of gold under it all when she's not acting blonde or psycho! Seen pics of her on DM website, she's lost a sight of weight and looks really well.

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Love Charlotte when she's not weeing herself! She does have a heart of gold under it all when she's not acting blonde or psycho! Seen pics of her on DM website, she's lost a sight of weight and looks really well.

file.jpg

Sorry, couldn't stop myself. :o:o:o:o;)

They seriously need to scrap all the house mates and get new 1s...otherwise the show will be dead in a season or two!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

They seriously need to scrap all the house mates and get new 1s...otherwise the show will be dead in a season or two!

That'll never happen. As long as Gaz and Charlotte are willing to do the show they'll be in it as they draw a massive audience and dare I say it they're celebrities.

Advertisement