Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,814 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

But how will you know if Gold is good or evil?
    If I remember, he's currently evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But how will you know if Gold is good or evil?
    If I remember, he's currently evil.

right now im struggling to remember what happened in the last episode. something about emma and regina being trapped in the mirror or something

sky88 wrote: »
    right now im struggling to remember what happened in the last episode. something about emma and regina being trapped in the mirror or something

That was a previous one. They're now trapped in an alternative timeline created by the genie and that timeline's Robin just appeared messing up plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Musical episode this week.

If renewed for another season
    Jennifer Morrison
    won't returning but will appear in just one episode.

By far one of the worst episodes I've ever seen

• Advertisement

Renewed for a 7th season and the rest button will be hit.

Rebecca Mader
    also won't be returning.

Also not returning for season 7 as series regulars
    Ginny Goodwin, Josh Dallas and Jared Gilmore & Emilie de Ravin

Spoiler

Yeah think I'll finish out ths season then leave it.

So Emma gets married and invites loads of strangers(as far as we know) and only a few family and friends. Belle, Cinderella, August and a few others clearly couldn't make it. At least all teh strangers seem to be professional dancers.
    Still wonder where Amy Acker fairy is supposed to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I only recently stumbled upon OUAT and fell in love with it. I binged on it over the course of a few weeks and couldn't get enough. It has its flaws but I was willing to overlook them .

WTF was that musical episode though? I was barely able to watch I was cringing so much. Just awful.

Hopefully the reset will boost the show and come back with a new lease of life but I won't hold my breath.
    Such a shame.

I remember when Snow and Charming were talking to Hook that it's a bit weird that she was pregnant with Hook's future wife.

• Advertisement

So before the finale I'm gonna take a mad guess that they won't kill the black fairy but will instead turn her good. No one will ever see that coming! :rolleyes:

And they all lived happily ever after!

That is until the reset button is hit next season.

It really should have finished there and not have been renewed.

I'll post in spoilers for now
    So Emma is Jesus? Either that or it's the same question as raised for that painting - Why's everyone sitting on one side?

Did Henry not know that all he or Emma had to do was shout "Moon Child" while Limahl played?

So in the fake reality, what age was Belle supposed to have had Gideon at?

Well I was wrong about the black fairy turning good.

So with Snow and co gone, I guess I can't wait til next season when Luke Skywalker teams up with Lightning McQueen to take on Syndrome and Darth Vader

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

I loved the last two episodes but I agree they should have been the end of the show.
    I don't see how the show can carry on for another season without so many of the main characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Jrop wrote: »
    I loved the last two episodes but I agree they should have been the end of the show.
    I don't see how the show can carry on for another season without so many of the main characters.
    To be fair, that was the end of the show. Next season will be a spin-off show, it will just be able to use the same name since the original is finished. I have high hopes for it, as I did with OUAT in Wonderland, but it will not be the same show without so many of the characters people care about, they'll have to start from scratch to get people to care about the new characters (even Henry will effectively be a new character, we know child Henry, that was adult Henry, and obviously a lot has changed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dania Ramirez, Gabrielle Anwar, Mekia Cox, Adelaide Kane and Rose Reynolds join

And in case we were wondering what they would do since they've alraedy used pretty much all the Disney characters, they just recast and reuse them

Cinderella will now be played by Dania Ramirez.
    And Alice who had her own show with a happy ending and all, will now be played by Rose Reynolds.

The others that Liz mentioned are cast as Anwar as Cinderella's stepmother, Kane as Stepsister and Cox as Tiana form Princess and the Frog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And in case we were wondering what they would do since they've alraedy used pretty much all the Disney characters, they just recast and reuse them

Cinderella will now be played by Dania Ramirez.
    And Alice who had her own show with a happy ending and all, will now be played by Rose Reynolds.

The others that Liz mentioned are cast as Anwar as Cinderella's stepmother, Kane as Stepsister and Cox as Tiana form Princess and the Frog
    Well, it's been given the Friday night death slot over there, so this will likely be the last season regardless as to whether it works as a continuation or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Is anyone watching this season? I’m not enjoying it much so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Yep, 3 episodes in. Am going to stick with it even though Im finding it a challenge to watch.

Watched the first episode to see what way it was gonna go. Didn;t realise Gabrielle Anwar and Adelaide Kane were in it.
    Explaining the new Cinderella simply by having Henry saying there are different versions of characters was a quick fix to that problem.

But I think I'm done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

It’s a shame but they probably have milked as much potential out of the main storyline as they could. Time to close it out I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

5 episodes in now and I have to say that I am enjoying it. Getting to like the new characters and getting more interested in the story
    Could do with seeing a little more of Colin O'Donoghue on screen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

Am more into it this season, the last couple of seasons didn’t like it, but glad the charmings are gone and young Henry, the 3 of them were so annoying, I find that this season makes more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Is anyone watching this season? I’m not enjoying it much so far.

While not not as good as the previous seasons, the new plot, setting and majority of new characters has potential though I would have preferred something else rather than a forgetting curse again though. Why not set the show entirely in a fairy tale realm?

However, the new Henry and Cinderella are dragging the show down. West has very little personality and acts all the time like he wants lie down for a nap and Ramieriz is just plain terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Johnmb wrote: »
    Well, it's been given the Friday night death slot over there, so this will likely be the last season regardless as to whether it works as a continuation or not.

Why put it in a death slot after spending the money on it?

What are the ratings and reactions of US fans like?

The Friday night death slot really doesn't exist anymore for example it is one of the best nights for CBS shows that are into multiple seasons on a Friday night now Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0 & MacGyver.

I've been enjoying this season surprisingly I have to say.

I think the changes they've made were much needed and now that they sped up with people finding out about the curse now

• Advertisement

I haven't watched since the season premiere. Did they explain what happened between Emma and Hook or why she or the Charmings aren't intervening?

Advertisement