If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
The Job Vacancies Thread - **Read first post before posting and no chat**
SQT Training in National Technology Park are looking for a Course Administration Manager
SQT Training is one of Ireland’s leading training companies delivering technical management training solutions since 1989. Based in the National Technology Park Limerick, SQT have a team of experienced Trainers delivering programmes both nationally and internationally.
Due to continued growth are currently recruiting a full time Course Administration Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Course Management Team, working closely with customers & tutors to manage the administration of training programmes from initial enquiry, through to training delivery and final learner certification.
* Manage enquiries from client companies and individual learners through to generating programme proposals and tenders.
* Acting as a primary point of contact for current and prospective learners
* Providing support to Tutors in all aspects of planning and programme delivery
* Management of learner registrations and support.
* Degree in Business Studies, Arts, Commerce or related function desirable
* Minimum four years’ experience working within a busy office environment
* Experience in a learning/education organisation a distinct advantage.
* Strong customer focus and excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent attention to detail and well organised
* Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
* Excellent IT skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel etc.)
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma a distinct advantage
Please send CV to [email protected] or apply at https://limerickjobs.ie/job/14066614/course-administration-manager0
Friendly Faces Creche in Naas, Kildare are looking for an Early Childhood Educator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic candidate to join our team, for a full time position in our preschool room.
Candidate must have:
* Minimum FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Early childhood care and education
* Knowledge of Siolta and Aisteair
* Excellent communication skills
Ideally the candidate will also have:
* 1 years experience
* First aid certificate
This role will involve:
* Planning, coordinating and implementing learning experiences and activities in our preschool room
* Working as part of a team
* Support children's development in every area
* Maintaining good quality and hygiene practices
* Showing a real passion for early childhood education
To apply visit https://kildarejobs.ie/job/14071664/early-childhood-educator0
Dungarvan Insulation in Dungarvan are looking for an Office Administrator.
Full-time position available (Monday to Friday)
* Organising work schedules for our work crews
* Preparing Quotes and Sales Invoices
* All Office Bookkeeping duties
* Answering the telephone
* Liaising with Suppliers & Customers
* Assisting with Customer enquiries
* Qualified Accounting Technician or other similar qualification (desirable but not essential, depending on experience)
* Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
* Experience within the construction industry preferred
* High level of organisational skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to details & numerical skills
* Competent in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
* Knowledge of Big Red Books
This is a very busy office and the successful applicant will be able to work on their own initiative, be able to multitask and be very adaptable.
Immediate start preferred.
Please apply at https://waterfordjobs.ie/job/14079171/office-administrator-in-busy-office0
Nando's are looking for an Assistant Manager
Salary is €32,000 - €39,300
Lots of perks including an achievable half year bonus that can earn you up to €5400 per year, 29 days holidays, free food etc.
For full spec and to apply, please visit https://corkjobs.ie/job/14083245/nando-s-cork-1st-assistant-manager-32-000-39-3000
Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Join Date:Posts: 44
I am based in dublin 4. I am looking for any job on sundays. I am available to work the full day. If you know of anything please let me know.0
Portarlington Leisure Centre in Laois are looking for a Fitness Instructor/Swim Teacher/Lifeguard.
* Fitness Instructor Qualification (recognised by REPS Ireland)
* National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
* Swimming Instructor Qualification
* Fitness class instruction experience
Interviews will take place on Friday December 20th with suitable applicants.
Full spec and application details here: https://laoisjobs.ie/job/14087822/fitness-instructor-swim-teacher-lifeguard0
Schumper Limited LLC, an education technology startup based in Cork, is seeking a Unity Developer for full time work. This is a work from home position.
We are seeking a Unity 3D developer responsible for building augmented and virtual reality apps for various target platforms (Android, iOS). Your primary responsibilities will be to work with the instructional specialist team to implement design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging app. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Salary: €42,000 - €47,000
For full spec and application, please visit https://dublinjobs.ie/job/14092364/unity-developer0
Schumper Limited LLC, an education technology startup based in Cork, is seeking an Instructional Specialist for full time work. This is a work from home position.
We are seeking an instructional designer who has experience designing educational curriculum for primary and secondary students, as well as developing teacher resources. There are a variety of projects in development, which include:
* Support with App Development
* Curriculum Development
* Online Courses
* Development of Teacher Resources
Salary: €32,000 - €37,000
For full spec and application, please visit https://dublinjobs.ie/job/14092363/instructional-specialist0
Ronayne Hardware in Thurles, Tipperary are looking for a Sales Assistant in their Power Tool and Woodworking Machinery Department.
The Candidate should have a good knowledge of Power Tools and/or Woodworking machinery.
Apply at https://tipperaryjobs.ie/job/14094139/sales-assistant-tool-woodworking-machinery-dept or email to [email protected] before January 24th 2020.0
John Casey and Company of Bindon House, Bindon Street, Ennis, County Clare are looking to recruit a receptionist to cover maternity leave. Previous experience preferable but not essential. Duties to include:
* Greeting clients.
* Managing incoming calls and appointments.
* Ordering Office Stationary.
* Other ad hoc duties as required in supporting the firm.
Please forward your CV to [email protected] or apply at https://clarejobs.ie/job/14095816/receptionist0
An opportunity has arisen for a full time office administrator in Dungarvan, Co.Waterford.
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
*Qualified Accounting Technician or similar Qualification(desirable but not essential depending on experience)
*Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
*Experience within the construction industry preferred
*High level of organisational skills
*Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Strong attention to detail and numerical skills
*Strong competence in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
*Knowledge of computerised accounting software
The successful candidate will be able to work on own initiative, be able to multitask and be very adaptable.
To apply, please visit https://waterfordjobs.ie/job/14096069/full-time-office-administrator0
Spray Painter for Crash Repair Body Shop (P.Nagle & Son Car Repairs on Upper John Street, Cork)
We are currently looking for an experienced qualified spray painter to join our small team in the Cork City.
This is a a full-time job (40 hours a week).
Pay will be negotiable.
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14097402/spray-painter-for-crash-repair-body-shop0
DTW Construction are looking for a Construction Interiors Finishing Foreman for a hotel project in Cork City.
14 week contract
* Experience Required.
* Past experience if interior finishing to an extremely high standard
* Project Management skills and scheduling incl [ Ms Project]
* Considerable experience in managing and achieving project handover and completion within tight time frames.
* Dealing with Health and Safety Issues on Site
* Provide clear leadership and direction for the Site team.
* Manage relations with the hotel which will remain open during the project.
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14097625/construction-interiors-finishing-foreman0
BMIB are looking for an Insurance Broker in Sligo.
The successful individual will be responsible for building a professional rapport with customers when arranging, altering or renewing their car, house or van insurance.
* You should have experience in a similar role and ideally hold an APA Qualification in Personal Lines
* You should have excellent interpersonal & organisational Skills
* The Energy, Drive and Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and have a strong customer focus
* Good organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
* Good communications skills
* IT Skills - proficient in Relay, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Full spec available at https://sligojobs.ie/job/14097805/insurance-broker
You can apply at the above link or via [email protected]0
Hickson's SuperValu in Tullow, Carlow are looking for a Baker/confectioner.
"We are looking to recruit a baker confectioner in our store. 1-2 years experience is essential in this role. Applicants need to have a good knowledge of baking and decorating of all cakes. This is a full time position which includes weekend work."
Please apply at https://carlowjobs.ie/job/14098112/baker-confectioner0
Miriams hairstylists, Waterford City
Wanted qualified part time hairstylist for a very relaxed and customer friendly salon in Waterford city. 2/3 days a week. Some flexibility with days required.
Please apply at https://waterfordjobs.ie/job/14098906/qualified-hairstylist0
Centric Health are looking for a GP in Wexford Town
The job ad:
We are actively recruiting for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Wexford. This position is initially across 2 long established highly regarded adjacent practices. By late 2020 these two practices will be then merge into state-of-the-art clinic in the Centre of Wexford Town. You will be supported to further develop your special areas of interest within the network of Centric Health. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with respected colleagues and an experienced primary care team. This post has excellent sessional rates and significant pension benefits with a combined GMS panel of >2500.
Benefits you will receive include:
· Competitive initial compensation package
· A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
· Significant support in the provision of Professional development
· Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
· Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
· Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
· We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest.
Please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners. You can also apply at https://wexfordjobs.ie/job/14099061/gp-required-wexford-8-sessions
More jobs with the Centric Group can be viewed at www.centricgp.ie0
The Board of Management of The Monastery School Tipperary Town invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of School Caretaker.
This position is part-time (25 hours/week).
Applications in writing to include a CV and the names of two referees to:
Board of Management
The Monastery School
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 21st February
Shortlisting may apply.
All offers subject to current vetting requirements.
To request further information, you can do so via https://tipperaryjobs.ie/job/14099864/school-caretaker0
There's a part time admin job going which may suit one of you.
CGA Consulting Engineers on 16 South Main Street, Naas are looking for the following:The ideal candidate must be available to work Monday, Thursday and Friday 9-5pm each week and have the flexibility to work additional days if required.
Excellent Typing Skills - Experienced with Microsoft Office
Excellent Communication Skills
Planning and Organisational Skills
Ability to work on their own initiative
Salary discussed at interview stage.
You can apply for it here: https://kildarejobs.ie/job/14099570/part-time-administrative-assistant0
Registered Users Posts: 15 ✭Join Date:Posts: 12
Sales Person needed for Web Design company
Some experience/ basic knowledge of web tech would be nice
I'm a Web Designer of 15yrs experience and I went solo last year, going well and I need a salesperson for the times that I get busy actually building websites.
I've a strong portfolio which will help you
Commission based so its up to you as to how many hours you want to put into it.
Contact me [email protected]0
GMC Auctioneers on Canada Street, Waterford requires a part-time office administrator, must have previous experience in an admin role. The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with clients and must have the ability to work on their own initiative.
The successful candidate will join this fast growing company on a part time basis 2 - 3 days per week which can be altered to suit the successful candidate.
* Bank Reconciliation / Managing Client, Office and VAT accounts
* Filing Purchase & Sales invoices
* Ensuring full compliance for the property service regulator
* Dealing with clients, vendors and landlords
* Answering enquiries and screen calls/emails
* Preparing and issuing sales/lettings notes to solicitors
* Preparing appraisal packs and window displays
* Liaising with vendors/landlords with regards to maintenance issues
* Recording all data on CRM system
This is an excellent oppertunity for an individual looking to work 2/3 days a week in a challenging but rewarding environment where you have the ability to choose your hours to a certain degree.
Contact Garreth McCarthy MIPAV MMCEPI through email on [email protected], including a C.V and cover note, or apply at https://waterfordjobs.ie/job/14101168/office-administrator0
There's a job going at Hanlon Concrete Products in Naas, Kildare for an Experienced HGV Driver.
* We are looking to recruit both full and part-time HGV Drivers for our busy Concrete operations team.
* All our HGV Driver positions will be based in the County of Kildare location, close to West Dublin.
* As a Hanlon Concrete HGV Driver your responsibilities will include driving company vehicles, the safe loading, transport, delivery and safe unloading of our Concrete products, throughout Leinster.
For full spec and to apply, please visit https://kildarejobs.ie/job/14102169/experienced-hgv-driver-wanted-kildare0
Brodeen Engineering in Rathnaveen, Tipperary are looking for a part-time administrator for maternity leave cover.
* Maintain and actively manage current office systems and procedures
* Daily office administration duties to include, communications (email, phone etc), responding to requests for information, preparing documents, recording minutes, photocopying, printing, filing, sourcing products and quotes
* Maintain Health and Safety system in place and ensure Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to in the workplace
* Maintain training programme and coordinate training as required
* Maintain and update company policies and procedures
* Administration support for Director and Accounts Manager as required
For full spec and application details, please visit https://tipperaryjobs.ie/job/14103515/administrator-maternity-leave-cover-part-time-24-30-hours-per-week0
Green Waste Recycling Operative (no set qualifications required) wanted in Ballisodare, Sligo.
Length of Contact: Permanent (Part-time)
Salary: €11.00 per hour
Hours: 10-4pm, 5 days per week
Holidays: Statutory Days
Probationary Period: Six Months
The position that we have available is for a general yard operative who will be responsible for the delivery of high quality service to our customers ensuring a safe and well maintained environment is in place at all times. The role will be based at our site in Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
* Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
* Thoroughly grading and inspecting incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
* Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
* Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
* Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
* Yard Operative's will be required to work in an outside environment
* Ensuring the company Health Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
* A flexible approach to work is required. Work may include Saturdays from time to time.
* Complete documentation as required.
* Handling cash transactions.
* Use of initiative to deal with operational issues as they arise.
* To partake in relevant training.
* All other duties as and when required.
For full spec and to apply, please visit https://sligojobs.ie/job/14103474/green-waste-recycling-operative0
Orana Estates in Tralee, Kerry are looking for a Part Time House Sitter. No previous experience required.
* Check in and check out guests.
* To ensure a safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained at all times.
* To carry out security checks of Guest House.
* To receive orders, prepare and service light refreshments to guest’s rooms as required.
* To carry out wake-up calls.
* To carry out porterage when required.
* Dealing with telephone and guest enquiries.
* Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Working hours are flexible
* No experience required
* Accommodation provide
To apply please visit https://kerryjobs.ie/job/14103909/guest-house-sitter0
There's an Architectural Technician job going in Monasterevin, Kildare.
It's a part-time job (3 days a week).
You will be given the opportunity to work on unique, one-off projects both domestic and commercial.
Reporting to the Company Director the key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
· Delivery of high-quality drawings based on specifications
· Liaising with contractors
· Ensure compliance with quality standards in CAD drawings
Requirements for the role:
· Experience in CAD and similar drawing packages is essential
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent architectural knowledge
· Experience of planning procedures, is desired but not essential
· Organising and prioritising own workload
I think they will consider people who are still being trained or looking for their first AT job.
For more information and to apply, go to https://kildarejobs.ie/job/14105461/architectural-technician-part-time-family-run-business0
A Chef job is going in Cork City.
This could be the perfect opportunity for a chef looking for a new challenge in a new start up business. This new venture is a big investment with a full renovation project taking place including a brand new kitchen.
We're looking for an enthusiastic person with good communication and leaderships skills to take control of the kitchen. It's important that the person will want to take responsibility for the day to day running of the kitchen including ordering, health and safety and rosters.
This person will work closely with the owners and 2 years experience is essential in the industry for this start up business.
It is a full time position with day time hours on a negotiable roster. Pay can be discussed and will be competitive.
Experience in pizza's and salads would be an advantage.
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14106502/chef0
ICT Services are looking for a Windows 10 Migration Engineer in Raheen, Limerick.
ICT Services currently working on a large scale I.T rollout at a client site in the Limerick city area. We are currently looking for experienced Windows 10 engineers and floorwalkers to join our team. We currently have both short term and long term contracts available.We are looking for a Windows 10 Migration Engineer to support a project of upgrading 2000+ devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system, excellent people skills and strong problem-solving skills. The candidate will work exclusively on imaging machines, migrating user profile, installing customer requested applications and deploying the device as per the schedule.
* Test and Deploy Windows 10 Image on supported laptop and desktop including setting up printers and other peripherals.
* Keep track of all Windows 10 issues from patches, features, deployment, permissions on the Project site and ticketing system
* Migrating User profiles from Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system using MDT process
* Install requested application/s on user machine
* Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 migration.
* Work directly with customer pre- and post-deployment to resolve any issues pertaining to migration process
* Excellent customer support skills (In-person and on the phone), excellent soft skills.
* Extensive experience with migrating users from Windows 7 to Windows 10
* Working knowledge of active directory for Windows 10 group policy settings.
* Familiarity with Desktop Image creation/deployment process.
* Knowledge of Microsoft products such as O365, SharePoint, outlook and Skype for business.
* Software and hardware troubleshooting skills to resolve issues arising due to Windows 10 Operating system
* Understanding of encryption process using windows bitlocker
To apply please visit https://limerickjobs.ie/job/14107322/windows-10-migration-engineer0
Eurolink Food Transport in Meath are looking for a Transport Planner.
A Transport Planner is required for a well known Seafood Import Company in Navan. Reporting to the Transport Manager you will carry out route planning and scheduling of trucks for multi-drop deliveries. Essentially you will take orders from a system, allocate the orders to trucks based on priority, geographical region and driver / truck availability and schedule in an efficient and effective manner.
Main areas of responsibilities:
* Arranging deliveries as per customer requirements.
* Liaise with approved suppliers to agree rate where necessary and ensure booking can be fulfilled.
* Agree additional rates where necessary.
* Analysing routing and distribution plans and identifying opportunities to optimise customer deliveries.
* Working closely with the National and International transport team to optimise the distribution network.
* Organise distribution assets to ensure maximum distribution efficiencies including usage of trucks and equipment whilst ensuring strict health and safety compliance.
* Work with drivers to ensure all deliveries completed as scheduled and rearrange as required on an urgent basis.
* Input data into the transport management system including costs for each activity.
* Optimise Customer relationships management to increase customer satisfaction, during normal deliveries and in the context of customer dissatisfaction.
* Provide first-class customer service to all our customers.
* Ensure IT systems and reports are utilised to maximise efficiencies.
* Support the administration of the company maintenance management systems.
* Cover is required for other distribution roles based in the same office.
* Assess telemetry requirements based on customer requirements.
* Additional duties as required.
* Min 3 years in multi-drop domestic transport and distribution planning.
* Leaving Certificate is essential. Logistics qualification is highly advantageous.
* French speaking would be an advantage.
* Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
* Planning and organising, as well as flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
* Strong teamwork skills and customer service.
* Flexibility to work on Saturdays as required.
Interviews will be held via Zoom.
Salary – negotiable DOE.
Please apply at https://meathjobs.ie/job/14112024/transport-planner0
Thomond Healthcare in Thurles, Tipperary are looking for a Medical Secretary/Receptionist.
IT proficiency essential.
Applications by email with CV to [email protected] by Friday 1st May 2020, or apply at https://tipperaryjobs.ie/job/14113237/medical-secretary-receptionist0