Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 16/05/11 - *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cianan2 wrote: »
    You'd think so after all that we've seen, but they wouldn't just sh1t on the HoF like that....Would they?
    Drew-Carey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I can see there being something to Cole's advantage here, though... Maybe the return of someone to save King while his ass is being handed to him by Cole and some other heel, and then that will end the feud...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

By the laws of booking, King having the upper hand on the go-home Raw before the PPV suggests Cole will win somehow. Seriously hope that is not the case and they can end this, but I can see Cole winning and Lawler going double or quits and putting their commentary positions on the line.

Hopefully Swagger just turns face and costs Cole the match after Cole brings out some new heel to protect him, thus setting up a feud with Swagger and that person. Though there should be some payoff between Cole and the Divas too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

SlickRic wrote: »
    and will HHH fix it when he's in charge?

I think this deserves its own thread tbh. I have a feeling HHH will book things better, hes a huge mark for old-school NWA apparently, so hopefully he gets back to good old-fashioned simple booking and storylines.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think it has it's own thread. I'm fairly certain there was a HHH thread really recently discussing just this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

could the cena and miz feud be anymore boring and dull enough already and for fecks sake end the cole and lawler feud

Advertisement