Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 16/05/11 - *Spoilers*

Options
  • 16-05-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

WWE will be broadcasting Raw and taping WWE Superstars tonight in San Antonio, Texas at the AT&T Center. This is the go home show for Over the Limit. No matches have been announced but John Cena vs. The Miz is advertised as the main event locally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looking forward to the R-Truth V Rey Mysterio feud, their OTL PPV match will be made tonight

It will interesting to see who Alberto will feud with now? Maybe back to Kofi or Santino (they have history)

Hopefully the legend that is Zack Ryder will actually be on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

A contract signing between Cole and Lawler. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is this on already?!

If there's a contract signing, you just know there's something hookey in the small print! :pac:

Is this on already?!

If there's a contract signing, you just know there's something hookey in the small print! :pac:

Advert during Tough Enough.

Adam Ant? :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ah, cool, it's just starting now.

Yeah, I needed a change after a few months of Ferris Beuller. Keeping the 80's theme running though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

This is the first time I've stayed up to watch Raw, since before Miz won the title... Coincidence... Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Sick of Cena/Miz.
    Meh couldn't be arsed staying up to watch this.

At least Cena didn't go for a poopy joke.

My only problem with Cena during I Quit matches is that he always delivers a flat "No." with little variation when asked if he wants to give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

CM Punk vs Kofi this could be good but I can't help but feel Punk is going nowhere at the moment not that he's alone.

• Advertisement

I dunno why but everytime i see CM Punk these days, i think he looks just like this..

american-history-x.gif

At least Punk won,cue rushed US Title match for Over the Limit,hope it gets more time.

Jesus.. I hope Kong eats at least one of the Bella's

Hahahahahaha, the ref made a legger there.

Jesus.. I hope Kong eats at least one of the Bella's

Is she ever going to wrestle in a actual match you'd swear she was useless.

Better than any pedigree! :p

GTR63 wrote: »
    Is she ever going to wrestle in a actual match you'd swear she was useless.

In fairness when her music hit. She got a pretty decent little pop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Beth pheonix to save the day for the divas

In fairness when her music hit. She got a pretty decent little pop...

For a diva yeah but put her in there wrestling.These film plugs are a load of crap,only wwe films are in the cinema one week & on dvd the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

Fair play to the lads at ringside in the ref shirts keepin the banter goin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

R-truth is an amazing heel

Called it!

Of all the match stipulations he could've created.........

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Of all the match stipulations he could've created.........

One could only wish it would of been a stipulation to end this terrible feud that overstayed its welcome back in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

i hope miz struggles to find someone and resorts to zack ryder to do it severe lack of fist bumping this week

Swagger volunteers to face Cena because of Cole saying no-one remembers Swagger's WHC run?

That's... quite good actually.

Ridley wrote: »
    Swagger volunteers to face Cena because of Cole saying no-one remembers Swagger's WHC run?

That's... quite good actually.

Good match as well!

Cena's selling is comically bad hit by a pipe several times & recovers like superman on steroids. Pretty meh Raw overall.

• Advertisement

That was a terrible Raw.

Advertisement