Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicks

lol

Naw I had to go do 2v2! Sry lads :)

I still have to play 3 of you, go in irc, that's where I live. Hit me up for games whenever!

Chaz I'll pester you later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

On right now for anyone that wants to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicks

Chicks 2 - 0 Pixelburp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

College work is done for the most part so more free for games. Today is a good possibility.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I can play later tonight and tomorrow. After that, I can't play till next week. Get in touch if anyone wants to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

will be on from 7.30 onwards if anyone is up for playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Two really fun games with Orizio (Feanor) tonight, I won 2-0 in games that could not have been more different. I think the first may be one of the longest boards league games yet and the second one of the shortest.

The replays are attached, both actually worth watching, imho. Any criticism or comments very welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Ok Guys we are moving into the 3rd week of the starcraft.ie May League. So far we have had games played in every group, However some groups are lacking. Some players have said they cannot play until certain dates due to holidays/exams/work And thats fine. However I wish to try and push out some more games this week.

We have seen some good games, And I have watched most replays. Everyone I have talked to so far seems to be enjoying this little tournament and are learning a lot from it and meeting new practice partners. Which is what I wanted the main goal for this league to be.

I am not giving out about players not playing there games(Hey look at me I still haven't played any of mine yet!) But I wish to try and keep everything on schedule and start working on the seeding for the double elimination bracket play.

It looks like a few players might need to play some games outside of their group to get seeded due to their high performance in the group stages.

I hope everyone has been enjoying themselves and If you have any comment on improvement of the league please send me a PM and give me some tips. In the end this is about your participation as well!

Columc(Vanyd)

Ok Guys we are moving into the 3rd week of the starcraft.ie May League. So far we have had games played in every group, However some groups are lacking. Some players have said they cannot play until certain dates due to holidays/exams/work And thats fine. However I wish to try and push out some more games this week.

We have seen some good games, And I have watched most replays. Everyone I have talked to so far seems to be enjoying this little tournament and are learning a lot from it and meeting new practice partners. Which is what I wanted the main goal for this league to be.

I am not giving out about players not playing there games(Hey look at me I still haven't played any of mine yet!) But I wish to try and keep everything on schedule and start working on the seeding for the double elimination bracket play.

It looks like a few players might need to play some games outside of their group to get seeded due to their high performance in the group stages.

I hope everyone has been enjoying themselves and If you have any comment on improvement of the league please send me a PM and give me some tips. In the end this is about your participation as well!

Columc(Vanyd)

Columc(Vanyd)

• Advertisement

Columc(Vanyd)

Columc(Vanyd)

Only suggestion would be either split leagues by Ladder League (bronze - gold, etc) or those who finish bottom 3 in groups go into a seperate league from those that dominated.

I will be getting on my games!

🤪

GGGG-GGGGGGGG as the Koreans would say to NeoSlicerz

2:0 to himself

Replays attached

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Only suggestion would be either split leagues by Ladder League (bronze - gold, etc) or those who finish bottom 3 in groups go into a seperate league from those that dominated.

I will be getting on my games!

Ya, I have already prepared this for future leagues that I will be organising. This is a problem for lower levels at the moment that hopefully will be fixed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,956 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I have 2 more, so should be able to get them this week - Tayto? Funky? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Yea I can play any evening this week, should get onto IRC about 8 or so in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Anyone available to play today?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭poggy

Decerto wrote: »
    Anyone available to play today?

hey ill be available later tonight if that is any good to you? it will be after 8 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

poggy wrote: »
    hey ill be available later tonight if that is any good to you? it will be after 8 at least.

Might be heading out not sure yet but if im not ill be on all day anyways
    and in the starcraft.ie irc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I'm around most days too, drop a PM here or on irc and I'm usually around.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

pixelburp wrote: »
    I have 2 more, so should be able to get them this week - Tayto? Funky? :)

Same + Chazz. Although I fear funky every so slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭poggy

Decerto wrote: »
    Might be heading out not sure yet but if im not ill be on all day anyways
    and in the starcraft.ie irc

cool ill take a look for ya when i get home

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,956 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

VikingErik wrote: »
    Same + Chazz. Although I fear funky every so slightly.
    Arrange for him to get stinking drunk and then play him. Should even the playing field for us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

on from 8 tonight.
    So Feanor and Epithmetus if you want to play (beat) me, feel free. Epithmetus, for some strange reason i can't seem to add you.

Wikipal.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

pixelburp wrote: »
    Arrange for him to get stinking drunk and then play him. Should even the playing field for us :D

Maybe. But I doubt that would make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

godspal wrote: »
    on from 8 tonight.
    So Feanor and Epithmetus if you want to play (beat) me, feel free. Epithmetus, for some strange reason i can't seem to add you.

Wikipal.

What? thats wierd i tried adding you and it didnt work either.... hmmm, il be on tonught from around 8-11, make sure you got my info correct (Epimetheus 402). Il also join the starcraft.ie chat so if your on there il see you. :)

Edit: i added you, see you tonight :)
    Edit no.2: are you sure we have to play? i dont think were paired in the fixtures

Pixelburp 2 : Tayto 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Feanor vs Wikipal (2-0)

Game 1

Game 2

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote: »
    Feanor vs Wikipal (2-0)

Game 1

Game 2

Can you try and upload those again, cant seem to download them