Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

ehm i dont think you've updated my results yet for game 1, i won 2-0 to freepower.

You are Epimetheus ?

If so I have updated it, see across from your name and under free power is 2-0 and across from free power and under your name its 0-2?

And I gave you the win

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

no no its good now, was just unsure
    feanor, go online! damn you!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Probably wont be able to play untill the next weekend if thats cool?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

me and yapimillias had our games... can't find the replays, ahm but he won 2-0.

godspal wrote: »
    me and yapimillias had our games... can't find the replays, ahm but he won 2-0.

Any chance yapimillias have the replays? would rellay prefer to have replays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Columc wrote: »
    Any chance yapimillias have the replays? would rellay prefer to have replays

Got them, you have email I can send them onto?

Got them, you have email I can send them onto?

You should be able to add them as an attachement onthe forums. Click reply, click manage attachments, click browse, pick file upload and then it is attached :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Can we not have all the replays up on this thread columc would love to watch them.

Thats the plan Arciphel to have all the replays from the game sup, thats why I asked Yap to add the 2 replays as attachements.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Both Replays from Me vs Wikipal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Once again, shall be on tonight from 10 on.

Group 4, by far the most organised of the groups :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

guys lets do this altogether in 1 day? :pac:

Sera has this wrapped up, I believe in you brother! :pac:

0-3 well that 30th seed is looking like its mine! oh yeah! playing the best player out of all us! hoot, hoot!

aside from whinning. another decent bloke on SCII gave some good tips. aside from the losing, i am really enjoying the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

just bet feanor 2-0.
    okay games, i think hes uploading the replays, download if your interested in seeing a 6 base zerg v a 2base terran :p

0-3 well that 30th seed is looking like its mine! oh yeah! playing the best player out of all us! hoot, hoot!

aside from whinning. another decent bloke on SCII gave some good tips. aside from the losing, i am really enjoying the league.

We playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Funky 2 : 0 Chaz

@Orizio tomorrow 7.30?

• Advertisement

Afraid not, will be out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,952 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Any of you other chaps up for the games?

Feanor vs Archiphel

Game 1.

Game 2.

Orizio wrote: »
    Feanor vs Archiphel

Game 1.

Game 2.

Orizio wrote: »

I have updated all these scores into the group stages, hopfully they are all correct :)

Funky wrote: »
    Funky 2 : 0 Chaz

I have updated this on the group stages site, hopefully it is correct!

Chicks Lost to Funky 2:0

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Anyone going to be around this evening to play some of these matches?

The 1.3.3 patch has already gone live in SEA and I don't like the look of it..... Not that I like to use Thors vs Toss or anything....

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

So curious to see the Chicks v Funky games. Hope to learn a thing or two. Maybe give Funky half a challange :P

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

The_Keeper wrote: »

The 1.3.3 patch has already gone live in SEA and I don't like the look of it..... Not that I like to use Thors vs Toss or anything....

Are you "Tayto"???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,952 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The_Keeper wrote: »

Yup, I'm around this evening. I've been poking my head into the IRC channel but it's either been dead or just full of pro-league talk :p

Advertisement