Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

Baal 2-1 Cizzo

GGs, wp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

yeah a right of passage to kicking a bronze player around the place for 30 mins :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Pixelburp 2 : 0 Chaz

Replays attached; apparently we played so bad Chicks disconnected from obs in disgust ;) wp Chaz all the same, though it did confirm I'm on a bad run at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

Game 2 : Baal vs Poggy: 2-0

1st set: ZvT, 2nd set: TvT

GGs

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭poggy

Cizzo 2: 0 Poggy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Game 2

Deadlocked vs Cizzo

2:0

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

Why? is playing rm like a rite of passage for the boards starcraft players ? :p
    Il play anyone once, just add me...

btw im epimetheus.... i really regret changing my battlenet name from unholygregor, causes so much confusion..... :(

Care to give us the back story on "epimetheus"? Sounds like a greek of some sort. Made up or does it have meaning?

I made my Battlenet name up out of the blue (MilkRain). Although I do love me some milk.

I'd definitely like to have a go at RM, he talks himself down far too much. At first I thought he really was just a noob at starcraft, but then I found out he's just lazy, so now I want a piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Why? is playing rm like a rite of passage for the boards starcraft players ? :p
    Il play anyone once, just add me...

btw im epimetheus.... i really regret changing my battlenet name from unholygregor, causes so much confusion..... :(
    hehe i am not gonna to spoil too much here before you play him. i guarantee you will be surprised if you take him as 'just another bronze' :pac: (especially ur zerg tehehehe)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

nah, im comfident i can beat any other player in ireland, as cocky as that sounds....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

nah, im comfident i can beat any other player in ireland, as cocky as that sounds....

You can't.

EDIT: Without listing off the other guys I shall leave you with this.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/player/5012843/
    http://ukstarcraft.net/2011/03/13/asked-liam-tslayer-normoyle/
    http://www.esl.eu/uk/pro-series/season4/sc2/1on1/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Pretty retarded comment Epi. Hope you are trolling.

well, if anyone wishes to dispute that statement, im open to play anyone

Edit: looked at sinisters links; they look pretty serious, so il eat my words here, but still, out of who ive come across on boards, i fancy my odds (apparently the irish pro gaming scene is more developed than i thought :D )

Fairly sure tSlayer posts over on Team Liquid if you would like to challenge him.

meh, il chance my hand in the boards tournament before i start getting serious
    if i can win it without dropping a series, il start to aim bigger, have a feeling that those guys are a few levels ahead of boards tourneys though :( )
    good to see some pro gamer potential coming out of ireland though, i thought boards was the limit of irish starcraft interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

meh, il chance my hand in the boards tournament before i start getting serious
    if i can win it without dropping a series, il start to aim bigger, have a feeling that those guys are a few levels ahead of boards tourneys though :( )
    good to see some pro gamer potential coming out of ireland though, i thought boards was the limit of irish starcraft interest :)

I can play you in bo3 tomorow if u want?, i only got to play on weekends but college is over for summer now so i gonna focus sc2 a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

well, if anyone wishes to dispute that statement, im open to play anyone

Edit: looked at sinisters links; they look pretty serious, so il eat my words here, but still, out of who ive come across on boards, i fancy my odds (apparently the irish pro gaming scene is more developed than i thought :D )

I said that's only 1. Just wanted to make sure you knew how ignorant your comment was (:

EDIT: I also know one other person, other than myself, who has played professionally for Ireland in a different game that posts on Boards and is regualrly on IRC that now play SC2 :P

yeah my comment was pretty stupid, but meh, i guess im a bit of an attention whore :(
    Decerto: that would be cool, add me whenever you got time
    battlenet: Epimetheus 402

I'd like to obs if possible, if you think of it and I'm online Epi. Feanor 980.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Hey, just finished my games against Yapamilias 2-0, although we played the incorrect first map we decided to just let the results stand.

Replays here for this and all my other league games so far, I thought they were to be private so I've only sent them to columc so far, I'm happy to share them now that a few people have asked. :)

My scores stand at

2-0 vs wikipal
    2-0 vs Arciphel
    2-0 vs Yapamilias

0-2 vs Epithemeus

And feanor, if you're gonna be on tonight, it'd be cool to finish up my group games - looking forward to some more ZvT! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

freepower wrote: »
    Hey, just finished my games against Yapamilias 2-0, although we played the incorrect first map we decided to just let the results stand.

Replays here for this and all my other league games so far, I thought they were to be private so I've only sent them to columc so far, I'm happy to share them now that a few people have asked. :)

My scores stand at

2-0 vs wikipal
    2-0 vs Arciphel
    2-0 vs Yapamilias

0-2 vs Epithemeus

And feanor, if you're gonna be on tonight, it'd be cool to finish up my group games - looking forward to some more ZvT! :D

Just Feanor left for you to play?

• Advertisement

so much drama unfolding in group 4 :D
    the other groups must seem so boring without arrogant assholes like me! :p

Edit: tried adding arciphel and yapamillias to battlenet for week 2's games and it didnt work, you guys sure your details are correct in the player list?

lol looks like only my sarcastic alarm is still functioning??:D

and you know whats funny? there is a GREG in your name. we now have our very own Greg on boards:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

So when do my opponents want to have these games?
    (Prometheus btw)

seraphimvc wrote: »
    lol looks like only my sarcastic alarm is still functioning??:D

and you know whats funny? there is a GREG in your name. we now have our very own Greg on boards:D

Yeah my names greg....i dont know if your making a reference to idra ( cos im zerg) or you just have a name fetish?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Sorry lads...My battlenet name is: Yapamilias (Only 1 'L') not two

Confusion.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

sparticle, im finished college now so when ever you see me on irc or bnet give me a shout and ill play you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

NeoSlicerZ 2:0 anfionn

I shall be on from 11 onwards if anyone would like to play.

Yeah my names greg....i dont know if your making a reference to idra ( cos im zerg) or you just have a name fetish?
    you are the boards villain Greg now :pac: (idra)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Anyone awake to play games o 0?

Advertisement