Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "So here's how my exam today went..." thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

closeline wrote: »
    I knew I would get a response like that. What difference does it make if a person leaves with an hour left or 30 or 40 minutes to than 10, 20 minutes..seriously like??

I was writing up to the very last minute in every exam I did this year, and in one in particular, I wanted to punch a final year Physics student sitting next to me for talking to himself. The amount of pressure you're under in the last 5 mins can get pretty intense when you don't have a question finished. Letting people out then is unfair on the people trying to focus.

So they come up with a cut off point on when you can leave. I think it's very fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

MS3006 - what a beautiful paper! Great way to finish the exams!

Same - mine was labelled MA4061 but it's the same exam. It was pretty nice, wasn't it?
    Also, w000000000t!!! FREEDOM!!! :D
    I was writing up to the very last minute in every exam I did this year, and in one in particular, I wanted to punch a final year Physics student sitting next to me for talking to himself.
    Heh, when was this? I'm fairly sure I don't talk to myself during exams but I'm paranoid now that it may have been me!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

The 20th in the Metropole at 2pm :p he was a bit chubby.

Chubby? Yup, definitely sounds like me. :(

If it was, I apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Why would you be talking to yourself?

• Advertisement

Well I don't intentionally talk to myself or anything.....who am I to say what exam stress inadvertently does to me?

Also that exam in the Metropole was the first exam this year that went really well, so I was probably a bit giddy.

Advertisement