Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama Bin Laden IS ALIVE

Options
  • 02-05-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

In actual fact, contrary to news reports, Osama Bin Laden is very much alive and well and will in fact release a video to prove this in the coming days without a doubt. The reason I am so sure of this, is that the US Government have refused to show us any evidence whatsoever that he is dead, and apparently "buried the body at sea" immediately after apparently "killing" him. Oh es, they are just going to bury the body at sea of the most wanted man in the world, yeah right, sure, whatever. What a load of bollocks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

crazym02 wrote: »
    In actual fact, contrary to news reports, Osama Bin Laden is very much alive and well and will in fact release a video to prove this in the coming days without a doubt. The reason I am so sure of this, is that the US Government have refused to show us any evidence whatsoever that he is dead, and apparently "buried the body at sea" immediately after apparently "killing" him. Oh es, they are just going to bury the body at sea of the most wanted man in the world, yeah right, sure, whatever. What a load of bollocks!

oh! ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

you have'nt seen the picture then? Maybe google it dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭crazym02

The pictures are clearly photoshopped, it is the stock image of Asama that has been used to create the death photo, google it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Do you really expect News channels to be showing pictures of a bullet ridden dead body? What evidence would you like to see?

kwalshe wrote: »
    you have'nt seen the picture then? Maybe google it dude
    what, the one with the eyes?! its the worst photoshop ever, and was online since last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The picture is a fake, but I'm willing to bet money that the reason they dumped him at sea is that no country would accept having him buried on their land.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

The picture is a fake, but I'm willing to bet money that the reason they dumped him at sea is that no country would accept having him buried on their land.

That or so that he wouldnt be exhumed and martyred.

I personally think he is alive and currently on a C-17 over the atlantic heading straight for Guantanamo Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

I thought the conspiracy was that he has been dead for years.....!:D

You guys really need to work on developing a little consistency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭crazym02

It's like the US government have deliberately used this "we buried him at sea" bull**** in order to give the conspiracy theorists something to be distracted by. It's like they're trying to distract us from the real **** going on in the world at the moment.

how can you tell it's a fake. The reality is that any picture we ever see will have the suspicion that it's 'shopped. Anyhew do you honestly believe that Obama would come out with that address if he had any doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Hogzy wrote: »
    I personally think he is alive and currently on a C-17 over the atlantic heading straight for Guantanamo Bay.
    Yeah I was suprised they didn't torture him or announce they were gonna interrogate him. Would have made more sense.

If he is dead, he was probabaly shot by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

I agree with OP, who ever heard of anyone taking a bin out on a bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Hogzy wrote: »
    Do you really expect News channels to be showing pictures of a bullet ridden dead body? What evidence would you like to see?

What are you on about? We have seen images of blood soaked, bullet ridden bodies on the news for years. Even last night there was a report on Sky News of the trouble in Syria and in the middle of it was a video of guy with a bullet hole in his head with blood and brain tissue pouring out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Yeah I was suprised they didn't torture him or announce they were gonna interrogate him. Would have made more sense.

If he is dead, he was probabaly shot by mistake.
    I doubt he would have allowed himself be taken alive anyway. He just needed to keep a pistol on him all the time to ensure that he could shoot himself or force someone else to shoot him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

I doubt he would have allowed himself be taken alive anyway. He just needed to keep a pistol on him all the time to ensure that he could shoot himself or force someone else to shoot him.

You're filling in a lot of blanks there.

Perhaps they did kill him yesterday, until proof is provided a lot of people will be justifiably sceptical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

nullzero wrote: »

Perhaps they did kill him yesterday, until proof is provided a lot of people will be justifiably sceptical.

Maybe they'll let the conspiracy rumble for a bit, drag in some high profile people, then hit them with the evidence and ridicule them :)

I'm filling in obvious, common-sense type blanks. Ones like this:

Q. How did did bin Laden die?
    A. He died during a raid by US special forces when he received a _ _ _ shot wound to the head.

:)

Trump will be looking for the death certificate

I'm filling in obvious, common-sense type blanks. Ones like this:

Q. How did did bin Laden die?
    A. He died during a raid by US special forces when he received a _ _ _ shot wound to the head.

:)

There's no need to be so condescending.

You were putting pistols in his hands, and orders for his men to shoot him before his enemies could capture him into the scenario, commonly known as making assumptions or filling in blanks armed with little other than opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

kwalshe wrote: »
    how can you tell it's a fake. The reality is that any picture we ever see will have the suspicion that it's 'shopped. Anyhew do you honestly believe that Obama would come out with that address if he had any doubt.

This pic?

http://i.imgur.com/1DYgC.jpg

Anyone with eyes can see its 'shopped, and it has been online since 2009.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

I'm expecting something to come up about the helicopter that was destroyed in the next few days.

I find it very hard to believe that the helicopter of a U.S special forces terrorism outfit would have a faulty helicopter, and much less that they would burn it out once it was found to be faulty after the operation.

I just need some mad conspiracy theorist to think of a reason and i'm set :pac:

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I'm expecting something to come up about the helicopter that was destroyed in the next few days.

I find it very hard to believe that the helicopter of a U.S special forces terrorism outfit would have a faulty helicopter, and much less that they would burn it out once it was found to be faulty after the operation.

I just need some mad conspiracy theorist to think of a reason and i'm set :pac:

Ok, here goes...

After they killed Bin laden they got a slab of cans got gee eyed and flew what was in actual fact a stolen chopper around for a bit before burning out up the mountains.

How's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

Apparently osama had suicide underpants on..when he was forced onto the helicopter he detonated himself by passing wind at the imperailistic dogs...
    theres a conspiracy theory for ya:-p:P

There's no need to be so condescending.
    Smiley face usually indicates a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

I heard a news anchor say that Islamic tradition is to have the body buried within 24 hours of the death. Couldn't find a country to accept him, didn't want a grave to become a shrine to his followers, so now he is sleeping with the fishes.

When they killed Che Guevara they announced that he was buried in an unmarked grave so it's not as if they haven't employed this tactic before.

theres even a copy of the two pics its a mix of circulating now.

serious lol if you cant see that its a fake.

Smiley face usually indicates a joke.

That or smugness, but I'll take your word for it this time.

When they killed Che Guevara they announced that he was buried in an unmarked grave so it's not as if they haven't employed this tactic before.
    You can also imagine a bunch of Islamist nutters kidnapping some Red Cross workers or something and demanding the release of his body. No chance of that now.

That or smugness, but I'll take your word for it this time.
    Why the aggressive attitude? Will I have to add you to the ignore list with Jackie Baron?

What happened to polite discussion?

• Advertisement

Why the aggressive attitude? Will I have to add you to the ignore list with Jackie Baron?

What happened to polite discussion?

Aggressive attitude?
    I just said the smiley could have meant you were joking or being smug. You said it was a joke and I said I'd take your word for it, no aggression there at all, just agreement, at least that's how I meant it anyway.

Advertisement