Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama Bin Laden IS ALIVE

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

nullzero wrote: »
    Perhaps they did kill him yesterday, until proof is provided a lot of people will be justifiably sceptical.

Again I'll have to ask. What proof would you like provided?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

He's laughing it up with a pint in his local enjoying the bank holiday with hitler

Not dead at all...

As for who actually got buried at sea... hmmm ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

They dumped him in the sea right?

What happens if he gets washed up somewhere? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So they just said he's dead and hope he doesnt think of telling anyone he's still alive? Fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

zuroph wrote: »
    theres even a copy of the two pics its a mix of circulating now.

serious lol if you cant see that its a fake.
    i had only been looking at this on the phone, checked it on my pc screen and pissed myself how fake it is!!!! What a dope is me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Di0genes wrote: »
    Again I'll have to ask. What proof would you like provided?
    Who needs proof while there are gullible people around that will believe everything they are told by the media :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

More on the picture that was doing the rounds this morning here -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-photo-fake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭BARRETT.50BMG

No loose ends. Bit too neat and tidy for my liking.

They say that they had a DNA match from his sisters brain, Im not geneticist but these tests take quite a bit longer than that, if Im not mistaken.

Facial Recognition Technology? Bit hard to do when 2 bullets have gone through your head.

All this in 12 hours? Its taken the best part of a decade to find the prick and in 12 hours he's killed, identified and buried.

This is all way too neat.

Obama cashing in his Next Term on the news camera was an especially nice touch!

Way, WAY too neat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

I heard a news anchor say that Islamic tradition is to have the body buried within 24 hours of the death. Couldn't find a country to accept him, didn't want a grave to become a shrine to his followers, so now he is sleeping with the fishes.

When they killed Che Guevara they announced that he was buried in an unmarked grave so it's not as if they haven't employed this tactic before.

Yet Che became an icon/martyr anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

double GG wrote: »

Maybe he was in pieces:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

crazym02 wrote: »
    In actual fact, contrary to news reports, Osama Bin Laden is very much alive and well and will in fact release a video to prove this in the coming days without a doubt...

So what you are saying is President Obama went onto worldwide TV claiming Bin Laden was dead when in actual fact he is alive and will produce a video in the coming days to prove it!

Really? I mean seriously you really think that. REALLY????

Christ on a bike you think Obama is that f@cking stupid do you? That he would go out on a limb like he has in front of the entire planet of 6 billion people without being 1000% certain the Bin Laden is dead. I think we can be pretty sure they have all the "i"'s dotted and "t"'s crossed on this one and Mr Bin Laden is currently having a cigar with Allah surrounded by his 72 virgins.

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Maybe he was in pieces:)
    They weighed the Body Bag down so it would sink

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Who needs proof while there are gullible people around that will believe everything they are told by the media :rolleyes:

Well if you're not gullible what proof would suit you?

So what you are saying is President Obama went onto worldwide TV claiming Bin Laden was dead when in actual fact he is alive and will produce a video in the coming days to prove it!

Really? I mean seriously you really think that. REALLY????

Christ on a bike you think Obama is that f@cking stupid do you? That he would go out on a limb like he has in front of the entire planet of 6 billion people without being 1000% certain the Bin Laden is dead. I think we can be pretty sure they have all the "i"'s dotted and "t"'s crossed on this one and Mr Bin Laden is currently having a cigar with Allah surrounded by his 72 virgins.

The WMDs in Iraq had all the i's and t's sufficiently crossed and dotted as well! Obamas fukcing delighted, he is going to be remembered as ''The President who got Bin Laden'' He's thrilled!

double GG wrote: »

Just weigh the body down. There is a long tradition of Naval burials at sea going back a long long time. Its not that hard to make sure a body sinks and stays down.

The WMDs in Iraq had all the i's and t's sufficiently crossed and dotted as well!

They were far from that;) Bush could hardly write his own name never mind dotting and crossing!

I honestly can't see Obama making a mistake like this. If he has then he can kiss 4 more years goodbye and will go down in history as one of the biggest eejits ever.

No I think they have not left anything to chance with this one.

Hey if I'm wrong and Bin Laden starts producing more (varifiable datewise etc) videos in the coming weeks I'll happily eat the humble cake!

Hey ''Fool me once . . . . . . . . . . uhm . . . . . . . fool me twice and ehm . . . . . . . point is you cant fool me!''

Still though lads, does this not strike anyone as WAY too fukcing neat? Not one loose end. Not a single one, when Saddam got turned into a swingball there was photos EVERYWHERE!

Its all too perfect, and everything has happened way too fast.
    Stinks of Prefab to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

What is the time frame of all the events? From the time it all took place to the time it was announced that he was buried at sea etc?

The place they killed him is a good 1300km from the sea...just saying is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

i usually stay well clear of the conspiracy forum, but i think this one is bang on, it does all sound very suspect and the picture looks a bit dodgey, it does look like its photo shopped when you compare it to another picture of him, i would say its to boost obamas popularity, so far he's made an absolute cock up of the whole thing and has shown that he's an absolute spastic with his whole treatment of marijuana laws, refusing to even talk about them and when he's finally forced just throw out a fake laugh when being told about people lifes being effectively ruined for getting caught with a small amount of weed, even the americans wouldn't have brought this idiot back in but with this maybe they will give the spa a 2nd term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Noo wrote: »
    The place they killed him is a good 1300km from the sea...just saying is all.
    They arrived in helicopters. How do you think they left? Just saying, is all! :)

• Advertisement

They arrived in helicopters. How do you think they left? Just saying, is all! :)

I read that they flew him somewhere else first, did him up for the whole burial thing, then buried him at sea. I was only asking about the timeline to clear it up because it seems he was buried at sea by the time obama announced he was dead. I suppose i woke up and everything had already happened. There could very well be a reasonable timeline for all this to have taken place and releasing that kinda of info would help people follow what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

-
    On a Bus driven by Elvis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13261680

It says they flew the body to Afghanistan to confirm the idea, then on the the Carl Vinson, and then they dropped him in the sea.

12 hours was the time frame of the whole thing!

12 hours it is then. Though i prefer the Elvis explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

A couple of things...

Firstly, yeah, he's probably dead...but why not show some evidence of it? Sure Jaysus they filmed sadam's death!! The fact that not one piece of documentary evidence has been released or leaked tells me that all is not what it seems. My guess...he's been dead for many years, they finally discovered this recently and came up with the idea of duping America (not hard to do) into believing that it happened this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

Think that the fact that it was a hands on mission as opposed to a drone attack leads me to think they got their man.
    Whether he is dead or passed thru Shannon and is now hanging upside down from a rafter in Romania with a tractor battery attached to his balls is another debate.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Jim is that you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330

Video of inside the compound on here also. If you google the articles you will also see these pics:

image-209593-galleryV9-awfq.jpg

Do I believe he is dead, Yes I do can't see Osama going down without a fight. Does it sound sketchy of course but what doesn't these days. I am not a skeptical person by any means but if they say he is dead fair enough. Life goes on for the rest of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

No loose ends. Bit too neat and tidy for my liking.

Plenty of loose ends, thats why people are having problems with it.
    They say that they had a DNA match from his sisters brain, Im not geneticist but these tests take quite a bit longer than that, if Im not mistaken.

A basic DNA test can be done in under 30 minutes.
    Facial Recognition Technology? Bit hard to do when 2 bullets have gone through your head.

All this in 12 hours? Its taken the best part of a decade to find the prick and in 12 hours he's killed, identified and buried.

The compound was being watched for six months, it was not all done in twelve hours. Its possible that the facial recognition was done during this time, facial recognition can be impressive, check out how its used in Vegas.

Advertisement