Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment for EVO Qualifier.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

yeah true, fair point. Probably be too awkward to get that setup anyway.
    I just remember getting this insane headache at inferno once from the same music running at different times.

Ajay if you get a chance to do the copy soon, we should send out the first batch of reminder mails today. [incase we have UK players coming]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

As long as we are agreed that its stage music and not arranged music

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

bush wrote: »
    As long as we are agreed that its stage music and not arranged music

You can listen to the Guile theme and LIKE it, bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Placebo wrote: »
    yeah true, fair point. Probably be too awkward to get that setup anyway.
    I just remember getting this insane headache at inferno once from the same music running at different times.

Ajay if you get a chance to do the copy soon, we should send out the first batch of reminder mails today. [incase we have UK players coming]

Will do. Waiting for inspirado

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

AJ,

Thought I'd put this out here but what happens if some of us who are bringing equipment on the day are either late or not able to turn up due to circumstances beyond their control? ( ie, in my case, the train breaks down on the way up. )

Just putting it out there as it is worth considering, it might be better having too much equipment than not having enough due to people being late and / or not showing up.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I didn't decide on the number of consoles. It's what everyone has donated for the day. If more peeps want to bring an xbox just in case, Win!

Looks like we need more Xbox - vga cable. Can people bring one if they have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Yep i'll bring VGA cable. I have to pitch in with something
    Ohh Sairus can you bring that fight pad for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yep i'll bring VGA cable. I have to pitch in with something
    Ohh Sairus can you bring that fight pad for me.

Yep, it'll be in tow along with my two VGAs.

I have confirmed a 9.30am opening for the Exchange to set up the gear. Can all those bringing equip be there at that time?

If not, let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Myself and Dan have obtained four VGA cables and adapters.

Myself and Dan have obtained four VGA cables and adapters.

Nice one. Stellar work!

Right lads,

The time is nearly upon us. Just a last minute check for all those bringing equipment. We all gonna be there for 9.30am?

If you are not, please post here. I am trying to make sure that all is ok cause we will need to set up everything quickly enough.

thanks
    Aj

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Us Cork fellars will be on the 05.05 train to Dublin, so there's a good chance we'll be there on time :pac:

Sairus wrote: »
    Us Cork fellars will be on the 05.05 train to Dublin, so there's a good chance we'll be there on time :pac:

Great - Good man.

@Dublin peeps. If the Cork lads show up before you - SHAME!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'm gonna try and be there before 9:30 (If I don't get lost again :p)

I'll have an Xbox with copies of SSFIV AE, MK9, BB and MvC3 and a VGA cable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Fergus_ wrote: »

I'll have an Xbox with copies of SSFIV AE, MK9, BB and MvC3 and a VGA cable

Can meet you if you like Fergus, although I've never been to exchange so we can get lost together :pac:

Also, to Ayjay : I might not be able to bring an xbox any more, will it matter or? I'll see what I can do but for now it's looking slim (excuse the pun)

Ramza wrote: »
    I've never been to exchange so we can get lost together :pac:
    Fergus_ wrote: »

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Dublin,+County+Fingal,+Ireland&ll=53.344795,-6.268116&spn=0.000894,0.00284&z=19&iwloc=lyrftr:m,16539878553683930371,53.344685,-6.268172
    Ramza wrote: »
    Also, to Ayjay : I might not be able to bring an xbox any more, will it matter or? I'll see what I can do but for now it's looking slim (excuse the pun)

:( - If you are the only one who can't then it should be ok but we really need people to bring their consoles to make this happen

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'm still definitely able to bring the xbox, AE, MK and Marvel but the last two are without dlc. Only thing is, I might not be able to make it down for 09.30. My mate's getting out of work around 07.30 or shortly after so by the time we hit Dublin and get to the venue it could be as late as 10.30.

Like I say, no problem bringing the stuff, just might not be able to be there for 09.30. If this is a deal breaker, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Definitely bring it. The important thing is to have enough for AE at 12ish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement