Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What really happened Osama bin Laden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Jonny7 wrote: »
    So let me get this straight

You believe he's dead around 2001 based on the weak rumours and speculation at the time

Yet at the moment, with a much more rock solid case and apparently photos to be released on later today you don't believe it

Brain.. no ... understand...

Because the Bush Administration gave up on Bin Laden years ago. Think about it......why are the US in Afghanistan....and don't give me the pathetic "to dismantle terrorist organisations" bullsh!t.

If the sole reason was to get Bin Laden then why an invasion? Why would you need bases established to conduct what amounts to a criminal search? The whole Bin Laden saga is a farce. Whether he had anything to do with 9/11 I don't know and don't really care tbh. He was used as a tool to scare people into going along with America's long-term occupation of Afghanistan. It's more plausible that he died in 2001 than survived until last Sunday.
    Why in the name of blue fcuk would a nation launch a military mission similar to the D-Day landings and costing a BILLION dollars a week to catch one fcuking man?????
    Are you serious?
    I don't believe a thing the White House spits out anyway....not because I believe in alien abductions and crap like that. I don't. It's just that the White House live in fcuking cloud cuckoo land and the sh!t they come out with and expect people to believe in cringe-worthy

And what's so rock solid about this case? It's about as rock solid as Niger Yellowcake or a fcuking hijacker's passport being found in the damn rubble of the WTC. Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes they could have used James Bond's invisible car.

No most of the hostages died. And they had the entire area on lockdown

I think their attitude was kill or capture him, and they could give a damn as to whether a bunch of paranoid keyboard conspiracy theorists would believe them.

And to be honest, no degree of photographs, video, or indeed having captured Bin Laden Alive would not satisfy some conspiracy theorists.

Yeah I did mention it was a different situation but you left that out conveniently enough to miss the underlying point that a successful gas attack wasn't outside the bounds of possibilty. Plus everyone knows the US has advanced weapons tech a lot of which is kept under wraps, in addition to vast combat ops experience they could have taken him alive if they were competent, but that wasn't the point and its clear to most of us. Then you insult people on this board by calling them paranoid while advocating that everyone should just believe what they're fed by the authoritative (authoritarian) sources ie US government/US military, which have lied to everyone in the past, eg Iraq WMDs, and yet now we're meant to believe them, and lets not forgot the documented cases of CIA experimentations on US citizens, yes, hmm lets trust a country club of lying sociopaths, yeah seems like a good idea. On some, note some news channels they are discussing the possibility that its a conspiracy, I wouldn't label them as paranoid, its a reasonable line of inquiry you are trying you're best here, as ever, to shut down. And you work in the established media. I would question your motives. Oh I forgot of course not, you wouldn't be working as a journalist unless you were acceptable to the system already. No dissenting views here I can see. Before you scream contradiction! I said some news channels, not the mainstream ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

He died years ago
    Because the Bush Administration gave up on Bin Laden years ago. Think about it......why are the US in Afghanistan....and don't give me the pathetic "to dismantle terrorist organisations" bullsh!t.

If the sole reason was to get Bin Laden then why an invasion? Why would you need bases established to conduct what amounts to a criminal search? The whole Bin Laden saga is a farce. Whether he had anything to do with 9/11 I don't know and don't really care tbh. He was used as a tool to scare people into going along with America's long-term occupation of Afghanistan. It's more plausible that he died in 2001 than survived until last Sunday.
    Why in the name of blue fcuk would a nation launch a military mission similar to the D-Day landings and costing a BILLION dollars a week to catch one fcuking man?????
    Are you serious?
    I don't believe a thing the White House spits out anyway....not because I believe in alien abductions and crap like that. I don't. It's just that the White House live in fcuking cloud cuckoo land and the sh!t they come out with and expect people to believe in cringe-worthy

And what's so rock solid about this case? It's about as rock solid as Niger Yellowcake or a fcuking hijacker's passport being found in the damn rubble of the WTC. Please!

Actually..

In conjunction with the military industrial complex's severe concern over the fall of communism in exUSSR and the loss of their favorite bogeyman for controlling the masses.. they logically turned to Islamic extremism, however it was failing miserably to make a big enough mark.

This concern, coupled with the Neocon vision (Bush was a vehicle for Rove to get behind the scenes), coupled with several thinktanks created the perfect storm to which 911 was cooked up..but... they needed one face, one man - an organisation is too weak for the sheeple to grasp onto - they need one evil figure - nothing more perfect the Osama Bin Laden, ex-Muhajadeen, even ex-CIA - the perfect bogeyman

The change of the guard (relatively speaking) has meant that the buck has been passed to a new administration who have found a use for it - boost Obama's ratings - I mean what other use was Bin Laden? he served his usefulness for the previous regime - and hence it was so, watch Brennan's press conference closely, he's the worst liar of the bunch, he can barely handle it.

LOL just kidding... but you wanted to believe it didn't you.. admit it.. you'll swallow anything that isnt the plain boring old truth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

He is alive and well somewhere
    Dead Bin Laden photo is a fake.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg An image purporting to show Osama bin Laden's bloody corpse, right, is a composite of two separate images, left and centre. Photograph: twitpic

An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.
      The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.
      It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".
      Daily-Mail-publishes-fake-001.jpg The Daily Mail was one of the newspaper websites to publish the fake picture of Osama bin Laden's body. Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.
      The Guardian was one of the few sites to hold back from using the manipulated image on its front page, reporting the picture's existence in its live blog but questioning its legitimacy.
      The image is based on a genuine photograph of Bin Laden taken in 1998 and used by the Reuters news agency.
      On Twitter, a composite including the other photograph used to make the image was posted by @HannahMarbina and other users showed how easy it was to find the image already online with a simple search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

He died years ago
      The US said they may release photos later today

• Advertisement
    • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭TrustNoOne

Jonny7 wrote: »
      Actually..

In conjunction with the military industrial complex's severe concern over the fall of communism in exUSSR and the loss of their favorite bogeyman for controlling the masses.. they logically turned to Islamic extremism, however it was failing miserably to make a big enough mark.

This concern, coupled with the Neocon vision (Bush was a vehicle for Rove to get behind the scenes), coupled with several thinktanks created the perfect storm to which 911 was cooked up..but... they needed one face, one man - an organisation is too weak for the sheeple to grasp onto - they need one evil figure - nothing more perfect the Osama Bin Laden, ex-Muhajadeen, even ex-CIA - the perfect bogeyman

The change of the guard (relatively speaking) has meant that the buck has been passed to a new administration who have found a use for it - boost Obama's ratings - I mean what other use was Bin Laden? he served his usefulness for the previous regime - and hence it was so, watch Brennan's press conference closely, he's the worst liar of the bunch, he can barely handle it.

LOL just kidding... but you wanted to believe it didn't you.. admit it.. you'll swallow anything that isnt the plain boring old truth :)

It's amazing how dismissive some people can be when there are so many unanswered questions... While believing everything to be a conspiracy is a sure sign of paranoia...Lapping up anything that makes it into mainstream media is certainly a sign of some kind of mental issue. With so much evidence throughout history of regimes manipulating their subjects in order to engage in some of the most horrendous crimes...How can you be so sure that we're now living in the age of enlightenment?

A healthy skepticism is no bad thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

He died years ago
      Sweet Jesus your a jack ass. Even Jon Stewart knows OBL needed Dialisis, he was in a hospital pre 9/11 receiving treatment for it, although it's not known if he ever received a transplant.

I've had dialysis. After a very serious infection.

I didn't need a transplant. And I don't need ongoing dialysis.
      Plus everyone knows the US has advanced weapons tech a lot of which is kept under wraps

Worst secret weapons program ever.
      in addition to vast combat ops experience they could have taken him alive if they were competent, but that wasn't the point and its clear to most of us. Then you insult people on this board by calling them paranoid while advocating that everyone should just believe what they're fed by the authoritative (authoritarian) sources ie US government/US military, which have lied to everyone in the past, eg Iraq WMDs, and yet now we're meant to believe them, and lets not forgot the documented cases of CIA experimentations on US citizens, yes, hmm lets trust a country club of lying sociopaths,

It's difficult to find salient points in this rambling run on sentence.

It's quite a difficult matter to take someone alive in the middle of a fire fight. Someone trying to kill you and who isn't keen on staying alive themselves.
      On some, note some news channels they are discussing the possibility that its a conspiracy, I wouldn't label them as paranoid, its a reasonable line of inquiry you are trying you're best here, as ever, to shut down. And you work in the established media. I would question your motives. Oh I forgot of course not, you wouldn't be working as a journalist unless you were acceptable to the system already. No dissenting views here I can see. Before you scream contradiction! I said some news channels, not the mainstream ones.

Well thats nice. Most people working in news would nearly kill to find out this was all a fake it would make their careers.

TrustNoOne wrote: »
      It's amazing how dismissive some people can be when there are so many unanswered questions... While believing everything to be a conspiracy is a sure sign of paranoia...Lapping up anything that makes it into mainstream media is certainly a sign of some kind of mental issue. With so much evidence throughout history of regimes manipulating their subjects in order to engage in some of the most horrendous crimes...How can you be so sure that we're now living in the age of enlightenment?

A healthy skepticism is no bad thing.

Some people have a serious cognitive dissonance problem and are terrified of the truth. They prefer to be comforted by lies than hurt by the truth. It's the ultimate cowardice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

He died years ago
      Some people have a serious cognitive dissonance problem and are terrified of the truth. They prefer to be comforted by lies than hurt by the truth. It's the ultimate cowardice.

Sure, what ever makes you feel better.
      Facing up to reality is better than living in a world that tries to find a conspiracy in everything and then behaving like a narcissist thinking that you alone are privy to the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

He died years ago
      Talk E wrote: »
      That goes to show how desperate newspapers are for pictures. There's always some outlet who falls for the fake pictures and stories, and they often then get picked up by other media outlets.

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I've had dialysis. After a very serious infection.

I didn't need a transplant. And I don't need ongoing dialysis.

Worst secret weapons program ever.

It's difficult to find salient points in this rambling run on sentence.

It's quite a difficult matter to take someone alive in the middle of a fire fight. Someone trying to kill you and who isn't keen on staying alive themselves.

Well thats nice. Most people working in news would nearly kill to find out this was all a fake it would make their careers.

Dear Quote Miner,

Again with the insults, well if you can't read a long sentence then tough sh1t, I couldn't care less as unlike you I don't get paid to put out the establishment line of thought. I expect yet more internet nerd posturing silliness, that is what you do isn't it, aside from your other job?

The US secret weapons program is the best kept secret in the world, you're referring to disinfo, there is some accurate info but we can barely guess at the tech they have, but we do have glimpses and its way in advance of standard military technology. You can barely defend your position anyway, the worlds greatest superpower wouldn't be in their much vaunted position if they weren't competent at what they do, they only let other nations know what they want them to know in terms of weapon tech to put out the biggest chimp in the playground image on the international stage.

As for most people working in the news, fcking lol. You totally missed my point, most people in the news don't suspect a thing because they're indoctrinated not to suspect anything or they're too low down as footsoldiers for the establishment. Or if they do suspect anything they don't care, they're in agreement. And those are just some of the options. Ultimately it wouldn't make their career, it would mean they'd be murdered. There are powerful forces work in this world, to come out with actual news takes balls, balls that people in the media don't have, because without such balls they wouldn't take the insane risk to put their lives on the line, and those of their families. Its obvious, most people would choose safety for themselves and their families rather than getting bumped off by the CIA/FBI/KGB/FSB/MI6 or whatever secret agency you care to mention. The reprecussions for just leaking low level stuff is significant, going all the way would mean oblivion in the most significant sense of the word.

Ultimately there will be a war with Pakistan which will precipitate in a global conflict with China. There will be a world war 3 and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Remember the Georgia Guidestones everyone, the time is coming. The stage is set for 2012.

He died years ago
      Dear Quote Miner,

Again with the insults, well if you can't read a long sentence then tough sh1t, I couldn't care less as unlike you I don't get paid to put out the establishment line of thought. I expect yet more internet nerd posturing silliness, that is what you do isn't it, aside from your other job?

I don't work for news organisations anymore.

Are you suggesting I'm paid to post here?
      The US secret weapons program is the best kept secret in the world, you're referring to disinfo, there is some accurate info but we can barely guess at the tech they have, but we do have glimpses and its way in advance of standard military technology. You can barely defend your position anyway, the worlds greatest superpower wouldn't be in their much vaunted position if they weren't competent at what they do, they only let other nations know what they want them to know in terms of weapon tech to put out the biggest chimp in the playground image on the international stage.

So secret you know about it?

Seriously it's so effective why do they need to keep fighting wars then?
      As for most people working in the news, fcking lol. You totally missed my point, most people in the news don't suspect a thing because they're indoctrinated not to suspect anything or they're too low down as footsoldiers for the establishment. Or if they do suspect anything they don't care, they're in agreement. And those are just some of the options.

And you know this how?
      Ultimately it wouldn't make their career, it would mean they'd be murdered. There are powerful forces work in this world, to come out with actual news takes balls, balls that people in the media don't have, because without such balls they wouldn't take the insane risk to put their lives on the line, and those of their families. Its obvious, most people would choose safety for themselves and their families rather than getting bumped off by the CIA/FBI/KGB/FSB/MI6 or whatever secret agency you care to mention. The reprecussions for just leaking low level stuff is significant, going all the way would mean oblivion in the most significant sense of the word.

And yet the people like Alex Jones et all just get away just fine.

Tell me what you consider to be a reliable source of news, and then explain to me, how they survive?
      Ultimately there will be a war with Pakistan which will precipitate in a global conflict with China. There will be a world war 3 and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Remember the Georgia Guidestones everyone, the time is coming. The stage is set for 2012.

Okay.

He died years ago
      Dear Quote Miner,

As for most people working in the news, fcking lol. You totally missed my point, most people in the news don't suspect a thing because they're indoctrinated not to suspect anything or they're too low down as footsoldiers for the establishment. Or if they do suspect anything they don't care, they're in agreement. And those are just some of the options. Ultimately it wouldn't make their career, it would mean they'd be murdered. There are powerful forces work in this world, to come out with actual news takes balls, balls that people in the media don't have, because without such balls they wouldn't take the insane risk to put their lives on the line, and those of their families. Its obvious, most people would choose safety for themselves and their families rather than getting bumped off by the CIA/FBI/KGB/FSB/MI6 or whatever secret agency you care to mention. The reprecussions for just leaking low level stuff is significant, going all the way would mean oblivion in the most significant sense of the word.

At least the pole shift didn't f*** that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He died years ago
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/03/osama-bin-laden-us-changes-story
      On Monday, John Brennan, a counterterrorism adviser to Barack Obama, said Bin Laden was "engaged in a firefight" with his assailants and he did not know if he "got off any rounds". Other US officials briefed that he was firing at members of the US navy's elite Seal Team Six.

However, subsequent briefings by US officials suggest that, when confronted at the high-security complex in Abbottabad, Bin Laden did not have a weapon and did not fire at his assailants. With some questions being raised as to why Bin Laden was shot dead, and whether he was executed, rather than taken into custody, Brennan said: "If we had the opportunity to take Bin Laden alive, if he didn't present any threat, the individuals involved were able and prepared to do that."

fontanalis wrote: »
      Sure, what ever makes you feel better.
      Facing up to reality is better than living in a world that tries to find a conspiracy in everything and then behaving like a narcissist thinking that you alone are privy to the truth.

I don't try to find a conspiracy in everything. I analyse all sides of an debate or argument and then generally reach the centre of gravity that way. People like you, on the contrary, take one side (usually the most comforting side) and stick with it without even contemplating opposing views. That my friend is not facing up to reality, it's burying your head in the fcuking sand because the truth is just too disturbing to contemplate.

He died years ago
      I don't try to find a conspiracy in everything. I analyse all sides of an debate or argument and then generally reach the centre of gravity that way. People like you, on the contrary, take one side (usually the most comforting side) and stick with it without even contemplating opposing views. That my friend is not facing up to reality, it's burying your head in the fcuking sand because the truth is just too disturbing to contemplate.

Yes, that's it. You know everything about me. I can't wait for the day you figure out the bullsh1t cottage indutry you've bought into for what it really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

JackieBaron's posts are the only thing keeping this thread interesting

My 2 cents:

I believe he was killed by US forces almost immediately after 9/11.. between the event itself and December 2001. This was then kept secret obviously so that they could use the "boogeyman" scenarios to keep pushing the "war on terror" forward, for any number of reasons

The modern worlds most infamous wanted man, with an instantly recognisable face cant be used in this vein forever, and as such they have to announce that he is dead. Obviously, according to what I believe, they are safe to do this as they killed him back in 01, so there will be no new evidence to suggest he is alive.

That, as an outline, is what I believe.. there are issues with that too though as if he was killed in 2001, then there will be people that were involved, could something as big as this be kept under wraps for so long? I dont know

He died years ago
      Kingpin187 wrote: »

That, as an outline, is what I believe.. there are issues with that too though as if he was killed in 2001, then there will be people that were involved, could something as big as this be kept under wraps for so long? I dont know

The obvious is question is why release this information on a May weekend? in 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

He died years ago
      Talk E wrote: »

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg An image purporting to show Osama bin Laden's bloody corpse, right, is a composite of two separate images, left and centre. Photograph: twitpic

An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.
        The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.
        It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".
        Daily-Mail-publishes-fake-001.jpg The Daily Mail was one of the newspaper websites to publish the fake picture of Osama bin Laden's body. Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.
        The Guardian was one of the few sites to hold back from using the manipulated image on its front page, reporting the picture's existence in its live blog but questioning its legitimacy.
        The image is based on a genuine photograph of Bin Laden taken in 1998 and used by the Reuters news agency.
        On Twitter, a composite including the other photograph used to make the image was posted by @HannahMarbina and other users showed how easy it was to find the image already online with a simple search.

At least one mdidle eastern TV news outlet fell for it too

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Yes, that's it. You know everything about me. I can't wait for the day you figure out the bullsh1t cottage indutry you've bought into for what it really is.

You're assuming the poster has "bought into" something.
        All this CT info is available online for free, no one is coerced into looking at it.

You also assumed that the poster viewed everything as being a conspiracy, which is a blantant attempt to make the poster look completely unreasonable when you know the comment is based on nothing but your own warped opinion.

What do you care is a bunch of people here want to believe in mad theories?
        A lot of things get posted here that are plainly bogus and stand up to tiny amounts of scrutiny, pointing that out to me feels pointless.

Here we have a topic where the roles of the burdon of proof have been reversed and astonishingly all the people you usualy demand evidence from CTer's are making excuses for it not being present in an official story.

No consistency whatsoever.
        If anyone ever took any of the people showing these double standards seriously in the past they won't entertain anything you've got to say in the future.

Talk about falling on your own sword, this thread is fvcking embarrassing.

• Advertisement

Whitehouse Spokesman 10 minutes ago:

"Bin Laden Unarmed"

Yet...

"He did offer resistance"

and...

"Capture was preferable"

Good grief, can't these clowns get their bull**** stories straight?

He died years ago
        nullzero wrote: »
        You're assuming the poster has "bought into" something.
        All this CT info is available online for free, no one is coerced into looking at it.

You also assumed that the poster viewed everything as being a conspiracy, which is a blantant attempt to make the poster look completely unreasonable when you know the comment is based on nothing but your own warped opinion.

What do you care is a bunch of people here want to believe in mad theories?
        A lot of things get posted here that are plainly bogus and stand up to tiny amounts of scrutiny, pointing that out to me feels pointless.

Here we have a topic where the roles of the burdon of proof have been reversed and astonishingly all the people you usualy demand evidence from CTer's are making excuses for it not being present in an official story.

No consistency whatsoever.
        If anyone ever took any of the people showing these double standards seriously in the past they won't entertain anything you've got to say in the future.

Talk about falling on your own sword, this thread is fvcking embarrassing.

Yet another post where you display your contempt for the other posters on this forum.

It's a wonder why you bother to deign us with your presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fee fi fo fum

Whitehouse Spokesman 10 minutes ago:

"Bin Laden Unarmed"

Yet...

"He did offer resistance"

and...

"Capture was preferable"

Good grief, can't these clowns get their bull**** stories straight?

Don't forget the part where the armed navy seal was charged by Bin Ladens' 19yr old wife, no indication she was armed either.

If that really was bin Laden, I think they may have been holding on to that card for just the right moment...Sure, they knew where he was, probably tipped off by the ISI. Just when there's all this talk about falling credit ratings and rising debt ceilings they decide they need a distraction....The US economy is in very big trouble, make no mistake about it...Now the dollar and markets have jumped in response, although maybe cosmetic.

To be honest, it probably wasn't even him...The man has been reported dead too many times and looked frail and yellow in some of his videos around the time of 9/11.

There are so many holes in this story, from day one, that of course there are questions about what really happened.

Anyone who can't understand the suspicion needs to get their head examined...If not, how about this for a conspiracy theory.....

The US Gov. always acts honestly but in a way that intentionally creates conspiracy theories...for some reason

He died years ago
        If that really was bin Laden, I think they may have been holding on to that card for just the right moment...Sure, they knew where he was, probably tipped off by the ISI. Just when there's all this talk about falling credit ratings and rising debt ceilings they decide they need a distraction....The US economy is in very big trouble, make no mistake about it...Now the dollar and markets have jumped in response, although maybe cosmetic.

I think the moment to distract people would have been several months ago. The US economy is moving towards recovery at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

He died years ago
        At least the pole shift didn't f*** that up.
        :pac::pac:

I think the moment to distract people would have been several months ago. The US economy is moving towards recovery at the moment

You are joking, aren't you?

He died years ago
        You are joking, aren't you?

I'm not saying it's leaping to it's feet. But it's not in the tailspin disaster, that it was in, that would have been the moment this time last year, or during the election to make this announcement.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobs-report-to-shed-light-on-us-economy-2011-05-01?reflink=MW_news_stmp

I'm not saying it's leaping to it's feet. But it's not in the tailspin disaster, that it was in, that would have been the moment this time last year, or during the election to make this announcement.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobs-report-to-shed-light-on-us-economy-2011-05-01?reflink=MW_news_stmp

So you find 1 positive economic speculator and that's enough to prove the US is back on track?

I personally prefer to rely of numbers and facts...

Precious metals at 30 year highs (bad economic indicators)

Dollar in freefall (before bin laden killed)

Threats to cut debt ratings(by right should be at "junk", like us)

14 trillion in debt, with major cuts and legistlation being passed to raise the allowable debt ceiling.......all the while they contibue to print money

Oh, but look,http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf a bunch of seasonal workers(college students on break) got work...."We're saved"

Come off the stage

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭dalyboy

Buried at Sea!!!!! If ever there was proof he was dead years ago. The Bin Laden pantamime ends after nearly 10 years of exploiting the myth of this staged Boogie man. I would say he died 8 + years ago. He was reported of having cancer in 2000. That was when he was interviewed by a reporter in hospital, BTW the interview took place at the same time as the US government claimed they didnt know his whereabouts and it took a dumbo reporter to find him and conduct the interview. The whole thing stinks. From the burial, the whitehouse footage of them watching the murder on tv etc. Same ole news footage of him that we have been brainwashed watching of him shooting the AK47 rifel , up riding the horse etc. STINKS

Advertisement