Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob T's Training Log

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Robert T

Friday 29 June 2012

2 hours of BJJ

98.5 hours of BJJ in 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gymtime

Robert T wrote: »
    Friday 29 June 2012

2 hours of BJJ

98.5 hours of BJJ in 2012

whats BJJ?

how are you measuring up compared to when you started posting?

Monday 2 July - 2.5 hours of BJJ

Tuesday 3 July - 3 hours of BJJ

gymtime wrote: »
    whats BJJ?

how are you measuring up compared to when you started posting?

BJJ is short for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It's a grappling style martial art where you try to try your opponent to the ground and then submit him/her using a choke or some other submission. This should give you an idea what it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNmwjxhxYk

About 6 months ago, I would have been very winded after 30 minute session of BJJ whereas now I can do 3 hours without much hassle. Haven't done a kettlebell routine in a while due to exams but they are over now so going to try one this week to see where I am with them. Have seen a good drop in weight also so all around very happy with the change since I started posting here.

Thursday

3 hours of BJJ

• Advertisement

Tuesday 10 July 2012

3 hours of BJJ

Thursday 12 July 2012

3 hours of BJJ

Advertisement