Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any DJ's interested in doin internet radio???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

sean i warned you about that.....i said
    'sean don't be using this as a platform for your ultranationalist right wing views'
    but no, you had to go and organise a bloody rally to protect racial purity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Would you include the jeans tucked into the socks with that also?

The way sh¡tclowns do? Nah, they're off listening to Lady GaGa ironically…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

It looks like the facebook page has been deleted :O

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I dunno I emailed the facebook police to get their side of the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

I dunno I emailed the facebook police to get their side of the story.

cúnts!!!

• Advertisement

hope that entertained you on this sunny evening....
    cheers boys for listening. back to proper music work for the evening
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14355698

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Jeff, what was the track playing ~19 mins, the gold record? Peach of a tune.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I already do a bi-weekly show on fnoob.com, I could also play it on this station if it takes off?

ianuss wrote: »
    Jeff, what was the track playing ~19 mins, the gold record? Peach of a tune.

would you believe it's the flip on the track everyone was asking for the day before!!!
    Great release on Millions of Moments by Ribn (Manuel Tur and Mark Langenburg collab)....
    http://www.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=48586

• Advertisement

jtsuited wrote: »
    would you believe it's the flip on the track everyone was asking for the day before!!!
    Great release on Millions of Moments by Ribn (Manuel Tur and Mark Langenburg collab)....

Haha....epic fail by me. I have it myself, had it for months. That's the worst thing about having mp3's IMO, you end up losing track of your music.

Didn't know Ribn was Manuel Tur either......they've got some great tracks.

ianuss wrote: »
    Haha....epic fail by me. I have it myself, had it for months. That's the worst thing about having mp3's IMO, you end up losing track of your music.

Didn't know Ribn was Manuel Tur either......they've got some great tracks.

that used to constantly happen me....track down a tune you hear in a mix only to see a duplicate when you download it.

*insert argument about how with vinyl you don't have this problem due to the investment and managable quantity of music*

Right lads lets get some sort of schedule going, I'm going to do thursdays 10-12pm. I might have to set up a new facebook page, still waiting on the fb police to get back to me as to why they pulled down the other one. So when thats sorted Ill put the schedule on facebook and on the uStream page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

i'll do mondays 8-9 oldskool & everythin in between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'd be interested but I can't figure out how to get my soundcard (M Audio) hooked up to Ustream, can anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I was hoping to do my old slot, 10pm until 11pm or even midnight if possible every Friday? Oldskool of course.....:o

flyswatter wrote: »
    I'd be interested but I can't figure out how to get my soundcard (M Audio) hooked up to Ustream, can anyone help?
    Once all the drivers are installed correctly you can select the soundcard from the drop down list.
    bohsboy wrote: »
    I was hoping to do my old slot, 10pm until 11pm or even midnight if possible every Friday? Oldskool of course.....redface.gif
    Cool no worries, do you have the login details?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

jtsuited wrote: »

badoom tisch: you went and bought it then?

was one of my go-to tracks last year...

edit reading the thread some more it seems you had it all along...was def one of my favourite ones to get things warmed up, for a long long time.

OK, how can i go about joining in with this internet radio shizzle fellas?

badoom tisch: you went and bought it then?

was one of my go-to tracks last year...

edit reading the thread some more it seems you had it all along...was def one of my favourite ones to get things warmed up, for a long long time.

OK, how can i go about joining in with this internet radio shizzle fellas?

I've had it a good 14 months I think....:D

ask vinyljunkie for the details etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

ah right. I sent a PM there. No idea if i have the necessary resources or what but what harm

• Advertisement

PM Sent.

So I need to set up a new facebook, would I be better off setting up a group, person or a page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

who's playing now?

Enjoying the deep stuff :)

VinylJunkie, what's the first track you have playing in your kitchen sync stream?

Mike Dehnert - Discrete - Before Framework

I have set up a group on facebook, just search for kitchen sync under groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

in the laois area playin progressive house and trance mate..pm if you want to know anything

Are you mixes flawless?

I live be live on the Kitchen Sync tonight around 10pm with the second installment of Tit's, Techno & Tuborg. You will find last weeks 2 hour long show here.

I will be live on the Kitchen Sync in a few minutes. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync

• Advertisement

I'm going live now in 2 minutes http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync

Advertisement