Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being stopped in the street to talk about "Jesus Christ".

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Sacramento wrote: »
    No, it's an argument against your morale compass argument. And with Christian belief, it's homosexual sex acts that are considered wrong/evil/immoral by the majority of Christians, not the minority. So Christianity on a whole is against it more than anything else. And religion as a whole is almost 90% against it, not just in a "we don't much like it" way, in a "we will persecute/kill/condemn you to hell" way.

Its a bible command, Look at: 1st Corinthians vers 9 & 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

I don't wish to discuss religion with anyone. When I'm approached I say sorry I don't have time. If they keep talking, I keep walking. Simple as that. I don't believe it's remotely rude under the circumstances, because approaching somebody you don't know about their religion is highly over-familiar in my view. It is far more impolite, and therefore deserving of a short response.

Advertisement