Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

amdublin wrote: »
    Ooh I like this dress on the model

Ya the dress is nice but totally not the style she wants I wonder how she will react.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Ya the dress is nice but totally not the style she wants I wonder how she will react.

Same story different week!

clairek6 wrote: »
    Same story different week!

True I guess. I do like this couple though, seem really down to earth and caring. Even though he's a bit of a messer he's not doing anything too insane.

True I guess. I do like this couple though, seem really down to earth and caring. Even though he's a bit of a messer he's not doing anything too insane.

He is doing a lot better than some other weeks! 'She has a nose like a hound' haha

I'd kill him.
    On a plane??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We found love in a barber shop :p he should have sang that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Missed this wks one. May watch the repeat. Anyone know when it's on???

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

trixychic wrote: »
    Missed this wks one. May watch the repeat. Anyone know when it's on???

I think tonight on RTE 2 late

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TalkingBread

Another groom who wants to marry on a GAA pitch tomorrow night. Love originality :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks for the reminder TalkingBread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

On now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ah jaysis tmi!!!! A lot of pdas there!!!

I'm kind of cringing for these pair

Is Nicky quite young?

They both look and act very young..

This best man is gonna be an awful head wreck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I must be a complete ice queen.

I juat can't understand the tears and snot and crying when they're parting. It's 3 weeks like. And with two kids 3 weeks goes by in the blink of an eye! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I must be a complete ice queen.

I juat can't understand the tears and snot and crying when they're parting. It's 3 weeks like. And with two kids 3 weeks goes by in the blink of an eye! :D

They definitely did something to make the kids cry as they were leaving.

Best man has more camera time than bride and groom. He's like a Killinaskully extra.

That Best Man is just the pits. He is planning the whole wedding to piss the bride off. Such a kick in the hole he needs.

Omg, so childish

• Advertisement

BURN THE CUSHION!!!

BURN DOWN THE SHOP!!! :o

Worst best man yet ew

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ew ew ew why did he need to put the cushion over his crotch when the girl came out in the wedding dress?
    No don't tell me, I'll never sleep again :(

Samsgirl wrote: »
    That Best Man is just the pits. He is planning the whole wedding to piss the bride off. Such a kick in the hole he needs.

The pits is right ...The cushion comment. Eww

Is that Karl fradgley in the dress shop?!

I missed the cushion bit!!!!!!

????

Umm how would you not know about your visa???

Whoo hoo! He is gone. What a gob****e thing to do. Hopefully the wedding will get back.on track.

Nicky or Micky??

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    I missed the cushion bit!!!!!!

Count your blessings!

Advertisement