Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sos on late late show 2moro

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

He came across really well, cheers for sharing the vid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Pentecost wrote: »
    Yeah I agree it shouldn't matter now but maybe it still is an ongoing thing and he doesn't want to help them out. Or alternatively it just didn't spring to mind whilst he was trying to get his WWE persona across.

Can you give me a quick history lesson about the apparent beef between Sheamus and IWW?

Fairly decent interview, nothing special and nothing we already knew but I'll give Tubridy some credit, it's not easy being a complete outsider to wrestling and having to interview a wrestler without trying to offend them with the obvious outsider questions about spandex, fake tan, steroids and pre-determined finishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well played both Seamus and Tubridy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The lad I know who works on the Late Late said he was a gent backstage as well which is great to hear.

Maith thu a Sheamuis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sheamus came across very well , I felt tubridy though was sneering at him slightly.

Advertisement