Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sos on late late show 2moro

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Rockettmeister

coolstoryfella.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

driverite wrote: »
    Tubridy has 2 girls, one is 13 the other around 4,

I met him in the cinema once when he was with his 2 kids, both girls but they're around 9 and 7 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Interesting, might be a good reason to watch this

What will be funny to see is Tubs height compared to Sheamus. Remember Sheamus is measured with the WWE ruler :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Hopefully the interview focuses on his wrestling success and things like his recent cover on muscle and fitness.

Once its doesn't go like this we can be happy

So Sheamus we hear you- dress like a farmer
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT49XTTRZw7ped3TrzR4vrEeAEQDxqxTFossq9aU0vhNExpjQciA

used to be Bono's Bodyguard
    Before Sheamus, the Celtic Warrior, became a WWE Superstar, he had another career: private security.
    At 6 feet, 6 inches tall, Sheamus cut a menacing figure, making him the perfect bodyguard for a pint- sized Irish superstar named Bono.
    Bono and other members of U2 would frequent a pub in Dublin named Lily's Bordello, where Sheamus was employed.
    "He came in all the time. It was his favorite spot when he got off tour because he wouldn't get hassled," Sheamus says. "He was a really cool guy, and took time to say hello to everybody."

You once met Dustin
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    Trained With Kenny Egan
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJmWoCD0AwhmlhOgbAbkYOdl4WR-6FraMUALGxe6hvliIb22bk
    Then you met that other Turkey Vulture Louis Walsh
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    Gave Rosanne a lift
    tv3.jpg

Did a movie with Vinny Jones
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Your career Highlight of course was wrestling on Podge and Rodge

And Emigrated - like so many Oirish people have done recently

Sheamus everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Do you think wwe had seen that blisteringly hot promo he cut at the start of that vid?! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

He was never Bonos bodyguard!!! He used to work on the door of Lillies.

I'd imagine Tubridy has no idea who he is. I watched the Late Late once since Tub started, and that was only because a friend was on it.

He had Ozzy Osbourne on and had no idea about him. Did no research at all, Sharon Osbourne was getting extremely wound up with him.

I heard once that he was in the darth vader costume at the UK premiere of star wars ep 6 because he was the only one who could fill out the costume. I wonder if that will be brought up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Sheamus kicking things off!

hes said Fella about 7 times so far. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

please.

High Cross.

table.

now...!

That was pretty decent!

Good job Fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Came across well did the fella. Audience seemed to warm to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

That wasn't as brutal as I thought it would be- thought Sheamus came across well and Tubs didn't look a complete d!ck.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That Gay Byrne line was gold. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

How long until Sheamus gets a phone call from Vince McMahon since he used the now banned word "fight" in that interview? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭ari gold24

Had feared the worst especially with Tubs but spoke really well,seems very down to earth.

I thought the use of 'fella' was only used in character..obviously not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He came across very well but pity it wasnt longer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

i missed the fuking thing will someone post a link if they come across one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

ayatollah wrote: »
    i missed the fuking thing will someone post a link if they come across one?

RTE Player online it will be up in the early hours of Saturday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Thought it was great, well done fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Fair play to Sheamus he came across well even when Tubridy asked him idiotic questions.Is it choreographed ? & do you get along with all the other wrestlers ?. Tubs you dìckface.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's not a doll it's an action figure :p

Thought it was a bit off how when he was asked about growing up watching wrestling he never mentioned Iww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

But didnt you know there is nothing before or after WWE! wasnt surprised at all he mentioned IWW or irish wrestling at all, not his place to bring attention to it,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

Very impressed by the interview, Sheamus came across very well and seemed like a nice fella! Tubridy didn't do too bad either so credit where it's due.

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    But didnt you know there is nothing before or after WWE! wasnt surprised at all he mentioned IWW or irish wrestling at all, not his place to bring attention to it,

Judging by a few posts I've seen on here which admittedly isn't the best source I think there may be some bad blood for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I thought it was a good interview too. Tubridy wasn't bad which is a rare thing to say.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Pentecost wrote: »
    Judging by a few posts I've seen on here which admittedly isn't the best source I think there may be some bad blood for whatever reason.

I wouldnt have thought that would matter at this stage.
    Like when he was naming his family and stuff could he of just said, "yeah i started off in a wrestling school in dublin, then over time went to the UK and europe to get my name out there.." The language he used made it out that he just went straight to england to do it.
    And thats not just me, it was my dad that asked me about it.

• Advertisement

Yeah I agree it shouldn't matter now but maybe it still is an ongoing thing and he doesn't want to help them out. Or alternatively it just didn't spring to mind whilst he was trying to get his WWE persona across.

Advertisement