Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

"Urge to vaguebook; rising"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Some one posted up a news article about a woman who walked free from court after stabbing a baby, one of the comments after it

"Ah we all do stupid things wen drunk an high on drugs, i know I did. it wud,b front page material id d poor baby wasn harmed. but unfortunatly this is teh case. , good to see no lastin damage to d kid an this gil changed her life round fo d better "

:confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Invisible Monsters

Just because I borrowed your pogo stick when I was drunk does not mean I'm your friend Mr. Homeless man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Some one posted up a news article about a woman who walked free from court after stabbing a baby, one of the comments after it

"Ah we all do stupid things wen drunk an high on drugs, i know I did. it wud,b front page material id d poor baby wasn harmed. but unfortunatly this is teh case. , good to see no lastin damage to d kid an this gil changed her life round fo d better "

I really hope that commenter doesn't have kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

beakerjoe wrote: »

Why do so many people claim we all do stupid things when talking about others who did something illegal and endangered lives. I may have beat someone, stole their car, ran it into an orphanage and then required an armed response unit to take me down but sure doesn't it happen to all of us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I really hope that commenter doesn't have kids!

Oh he does. He has a Facebook persona. You know, on FB he is a nice guy and a great dad, yet in reality hes a coke fiend, drug dealing, agro nut job who would hop on ya in a bar for no reason at all.

Nice guy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Just because I borrowed your pogo stick when I was drunk does not mean I'm your friend Mr. Homeless man

You shagged a homeless man when you were drunk?!

DOOORRRTY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

when you havent heard from your boyfriend in 4 weeks no contact at all is rather weird. i havent felt like this since i was 16 when the guy went to the usa to see his sister ( but waking up during the night crying by gettin mean calls from a girl who says shes his wife ) i now know what true love really means now

When a guy has blocked you for 4 weeks take the hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gerinspain

My cousin's daughter had a baby boy - his first grandson after 5 granddaughters. The OP here was a picture to congratulate him, these people are from London....

***** Walsh CONGRATULATIONSSSSS ****** ********* SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU LIL SIS SOOOOOO PROUD XXXXXXXXXX
    11 July at 08:41 · Like · 1

******* ********* ISN'T IT AMAZING WALSHEEEeeeee !!!! xxxxxx
    11 July at 08:42 · Like · 2

***** Walsh OHHHH *****IEEEEEEE WHEN I READ YOUR POST MY HEART JERKED TEARS STARTING TO FLOW THEN I SEE MY BEAUTIFUL LIL SIS ****** IN MY HEAD AND STARTED DOING THE RUNNING MAN FOR YOU ALL ITS AMAZINGGGGGGG YESSSS ******* ********* I REPEAT IT AMAZINGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSS XXXXX
    11 July at 09:34 · Like · 2

***** Walsh's friend ~♡~Aww..Congratz*xxxxxx*n*Fam*....,ThatzWonderfulNewz..!!.n'*Bud'D*..,U'Still'R'n'AlwayzWillBe'a'BIG'hearted°Nutta°.!!~♡~
    11 July at 12:54 · Like · 2

***** Walsh HOW COULD I NOT GO CRAZZZZYYYY AT THIS FANTASTICKKKKKKKK NEWS BUD T IM SOOOOOOO OVER THE MOON WITH THIS NEWS I LOVE THIS FAMILY SOOOO MUCH THEYVE GOT ME WHERE I AM TODAY UNKNOWINGLY PS ORIGINAL NUTTAAAAA I DECLARE lol xxxxxxx
    11 July at 14:39 · Like · 1

***** Walsh's friend ~♡~I'Know'n'CompletelyUnderstandThat*BabyGirl*...4'2'N'8'2'AvaNuva*Famo*ThatLovezYa'Like'U'WereTheirV.Own....~♡~*D•V•W•C*~♡~
    11 July at 14:44 · Like · 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Anybody please text me : o :/ - Fcking Twat who I really should delete- Feeling bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Gerinspain wrote: »
    My cousin's daughter had a baby boy - his first grandson after 5 granddaughters. The OP here was a picture to congratulate him, these people are from London....

***** Walsh CONGRATULATIONSSSSS ****** ********* SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU LIL SIS SOOOOOO PROUD XXXXXXXXXX

***** Walsh OHHHH *****IEEEEEEE WHEN I READ YOUR POST MY HEART JERKED TEARS STARTING TO FLOW THEN I SEE MY BEAUTIFUL LIL SIS ****** IN MY HEAD AND STARTED DOING THE RUNNING MAN FOR YOU ALL ITS AMAZINGGGGGGG YESSSS ******* ********* I REPEAT IT AMAZINGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSS XXXXX

***** Walsh's friend ~♡~Aww..Congratz*xxxxxx*n*Fam*....,ThatzWonderfulNewz..!!.n'*Bud'D*..,U'Still'R'n'AlwayzWillBe'a'BIG'hearted°Nutta°.!!~♡~

***** Walsh HOW COULD I NOT GO CRAZZZZYYYY AT THIS FANTASTICKKKKKKKK NEWS BUD T IM SOOOOOOO OVER THE MOON WITH THIS NEWS I LOVE THIS FAMILY SOOOO MUCH THEYVE GOT ME WHERE I AM TODAY UNKNOWINGLY PS ORIGINAL NUTTAAAAA I DECLARE lol xxxxxxx

***** Walsh's friend ~♡~I'Know'n'CompletelyUnderstandThat*BabyGirl*...4'2'N'8'2'AvaNuva*Famo*ThatLovezYa'Like'U'WereTheirV.Own....~♡~*D•V•W•C*~♡~

Am really hoping the 5 granddaughters got the same welcome!

If they did not these people are sad and mean. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Gerinspain wrote: »

4'2'N'8'2'AvaNuva

That's feckin' genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

TheChevron wrote: »
    4'2'N'8'2'AvaNuva

That's feckin' genius.

Translation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Translation?

Something along the lines of 'fortunate to have another family that loves you like one of their own'

dee_mc wrote: »
    Something along the lines of 'fortunate to have another family that loves you like one of their own'

Oh my jesus, looks like compass directions or something :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

His daughter got married.

"Let me tell you a thing or two about my ****. She is fearless, her only kryptonite was Love. She concurred that today. She has never been afraid to speak you mind, to travel the world or take on more task then three woman can handle. She is Wonder Woman and Eddie is her Superman. Eddie was able to break down her defenses, and show her the wonders of Love. As much as I love Eddie and his boys,( my new grandsons ) ***** and ***, Eddie will always be the one that stole my Little Baby Girl and for that I say EERRR EDDIE. I Love you both and as wonderful as today was I hope that everyday keeps getting better and better."

"Let me tell you a thing or two about my ****. She is fearless, her only kryptonite was Love. She concurred that today. She has never been afraid to speak you mind, to travel the world or take on more task then three woman can handle. She is Wonder Woman and Eddie is her Superman. Eddie was able to break down her defenses, and show her the wonders of Love. As much as I love Eddie and his boys,( my new grandsons ) ***** and ***, Eddie will always be the one that stole my Little Baby Girl and for that I say EERRR EDDIE. I Love you both and as wonderful as today was I hope that everyday keeps getting better and better."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I can't be the only one who read **** as **** and spluttered over what followed... can I? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

Seen one recently

' I'm sick of seeing a certain person bitching and moaning about people on this and never saying who it is there talking about tryna make everyone guess who there talking about'

Eh so you'd never do that yourself so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

i am the luckiest man on the planet il tell ye why my birthday is this sunday and after a trip to the doctors and find out that i must head for a&e i said i be grand plus it a waist of a hundred euro but then my lovely wife to be xxxx says jesus thats it i got it says i what says xxxx il get you a gift voucher for a&e cause i dont know what to get ya haha best pressie ever

Phucking idiot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

There's a bloke on one of the FB sites that I'm a member of offering to make a "profesional webstie" (website)for your busienss. :o

There are four or five other glaringly obvious spelling mistakes in his ad. He has the ad up on a couple of different sites and nobody has pulled him up on it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

There are no words

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

iDave wrote: »
    There are no words

God bless your post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

iDave wrote: »
    There are no words

II GUEZ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

That can't be serious now can it?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

That can't be serious now can it?! :confused:

Don't question the LORD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

There were objections by some to a planning permission for a new cinema in the town. The regional paper did an article on it and most of the comments are gems. But this takes the cake:
    Ah hear thats typical f irish government,thousands of jobs on oéer 4 young and old,and wat do they eh logde an appeal ah sure y not royals me up annoyd.com:-

My brain..

What the actual f*ck?! This dad cannot be Irish, what utter tripe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

There were objections by some to a planning permission for a new cinema in the town. The regional paper did an article on it and most of the comments are gems. But this takes the cake:

My brain..

Thousands of jobs? That is one big ass cinema. No wonder there were objections!

• Advertisement

What the actual f*ck?! This dad cannot be Irish, what utter tripe!

'Murica.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement