Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

German accent fail from that gasbag Faughnan. Is there nothing he hasn't an opinion on (and is delighted to rasp into the nearest microphone)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

God her voice.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Greenman wrote: »
    God her voice.:mad::mad::mad:

Who? The Brick?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The lotto winners seem like good people

hope everything works out for them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Neeson wrote: »
    Who? The Brick?
    Gerry Ryan's daughter, I would imagine.

That bank holiday show was a complete and utter shambles.

Although if Mooney was there, we have had to put up with Paul G. and Karl Broderick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Brenda Donohue AND June Rodgers on the one show...!
    We've really hit paydirt now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Brenda said you can really see that people dont look after their waist when you're at the beach :D (Turns out she meant waste :mad:)!

Also Mooneys "look at my tits" line is getting a bit tiresome now.

Who's this June Rodgers one? You can hear her jokes coming a mile off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Why is that Benton thing so popular? It was on Have I got news for you aswell.

Interesting benton fact = The dogs real name is Fenton.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That last b*ll*x and his loud music is the sort of fuppwitt that spoils the thing for everybody...

Anyone else hearing a strange rumble on the RTE stream?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

syklops wrote: »
    Anyone else hearing a strange rumble on the RTE stream?

Brek was spotted in "The Bengal Tandoori" at lunchtime if that's any help Syk ;)

Is there a norn iron ==> understandable english translator out there? I can't understand a word out of his mouth.

Yakuza wrote: »
    Is there a norn iron ==> understandable english translator out there? I can't understand a word out of his mouth.

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Ronan Keating..

If I was that guy I would have sharp shooters watching those cats 24 hours a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I don't think it will end very well when the cats fancy some Duck a l'Orange.

I really like this no frills hotel idea.

"For an athlete, what does BP refer to?"

The guy answered Blood Pressure.... Surely the question was meant to be PB for Personal Best..

Anyone vacuous enough to wear heels that big on cobblestones deserves anything that befalls them. Fúcking ridiculous invention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

They really must be stuck for presenters on Mooney.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Never liked Delamere, but he's actually not that bad when he's not trying to be funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

This guy doesn't have the voice for radio ...

awful annoying whine ...

phonypony wrote: »
    Never liked Delamere, but he's actually not that bad when he's not trying to be funny.

Yeah I thought he was good when he filled in for Murray... But you could see that he was having a difficult time trying to restrain himself from being the usual smart ar$e...

Given that she works in RTE you would think that Brek would know the difference between Marty Whelan and Marty Morrissey.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

jaws2.jpg

The reaction of swimmers in Dollymount after seeing Brenda playing beach volleyball.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

At least we know now what caused the small earthquake a few weeks ago

Lets be honest about it .... putting money in the markets is akin to putting it on a horse... The broker will lie through his teeth to get you to invest so that he gets paid.. The rating agencies will lie through their teeth about the ratings of what you're investing in, so that they get paid by the brokers... I dont know why this lad is trying to portray investing in the markets as some sort of skill..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I don't know why I put myself through listening to this crap. Mooney and Brek, I don't know who's worse. She's a foghorn loudmouth with no talent, who should be scrubbing pots in some gammy hotel in Kildare. Mooney is a patronising know it all who doesn't like when someone doesn't agree with him. His obsession with Eurovision, Jedward, sausages, Mayerdy Button, Lulu Walsh and Blue tits, is quite unnerving.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MJ23 wrote: »
    She's a foghorn loudmouth with no talent, who should be scrubbing pots in some gammy hotel in Kildare
    brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Coming out and bushes and tits on mooney.

• Advertisement

"We have screen captures from the webcam up on the webpage"... Why the hell doesnt Mooney have a DVR to record the fledglings???

What a bitchfest we have today.. I thought at the time they had hugely overreacted to a review that was actually POSITIVE about the show.. And here they are dragging it up again, if you excuse the pun..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement