Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great 2011 PSN Outage Megathread *Post 1 updated*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Good night all !

I'm going to leave you with a message of peace,love and flowers.
    mainly because i'm drunk as thr proverbial skunk and i cant write worth a ****.
    hoprfully we can play each other in a round of MAG or Battlefiels in the next few days and if not i'll wipe your arses in a game of Pokeman!
    G'night
    Weiland79 I'm blind drunk!

We are not attacking Sony, PSN or any Sony sites.PSN is down because of Sony not because of Anon. Our DDoS attacks on Sony have stopped.

We are Anonymous.
    the Voice of Free Speech & the Advocate of the People –We have long heard you issue your venomous statements of hatred, and we have witnessed your flagrant and absurd displays of inimitable bigotry and intolerant fanaticism. We have always regarded you and your ilk as an assembly of graceless sociopaths, maniacal chauvinists & religious zealots, however benign, who act out for the sake of attention & in the name of religion.

ANONYMOUS cannot abide this behavior any longer. The time for us to be idle spectators in your inhumane treatment of fellow Man has reached its apex, and we shall now be moved to action.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

We are legion?
    We are legion?

We are a Fvcking spastic more like.

Fvcking legion what a fvcking muppet spastic spa gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

We are not attacking Sony, PSN or any Sony sites.PSN is down because of Sony not because of Anon. Our DDoS attacks on Sony have stopped.

We are Anonymous.
    the Voice of Free Speech & the Advocate of the People –We have long heard you issue your venomous statements of hatred, and we have witnessed your flagrant and absurd displays of inimitable bigotry and intolerant fanaticism. We have always regarded you and your ilk as an assembly of graceless sociopaths, maniacal chauvinists & religious zealots, however benign, who act out for the sake of attention & in the name of religion.

ANONYMOUS cannot abide this behavior any longer. The time for us to be idle spectators in your inhumane treatment of fellow Man has reached its apex, and we shall now be moved to action.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

Do we know him?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

In fairness, if Anonymous were going to make a statement on whether or not they're behind the attacks on Sony, they'd hardly do it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

In fairness, if Anonymous were going to make a statement on whether or not they're behind the attacks on Sony, they'd hardly do it here.

They already made a statement on their website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well in that case, if they say it's not them I'd find it hard to believe that it is. They're not exactly known for being humble or keeping quiet about their deeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

just wondering are my the only one that has a weird feeling about when i can sign in sounds weird dunno wat it is...also should we be exspecting any new features or changes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

weiland79 wrote: »
    We are legion?
    We are legion?

We are a Fvcking spastic more like.

Fvcking legion what a fvcking muppet spastic spa gob****e

lmao go weiland :D You tell him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Omeceron

We are Anonymous.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

I just want to play some Fifa 11 online. What is inhumane about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    just wondering are my the only one that has a weird feeling about when i can sign in sounds weird dunno wat it is...also should we be exspecting any new features or changes.

No, they're improving security, not adding new features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

We have long heard you issue your venomous statements of hatred, and we have witnessed your flagrant and absurd displays of inimitable bigotry and intolerant fanaticism. We have always regarded you and your ilk as an assembly of graceless sociopaths, maniacal chauvinists & religious zealots, however benign, who act out for the sake of attention & in the name of religion.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

You mean boards? Fair point, I suppose! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

So this thread is a trainwreck. If it wasn't the most serious issue to hit Sony in years I'd lock it. Just play nice guys, no need for "Get a Life" posts and the like. Will be keeping an eye on this thread, and report any posts you think are dodgy and we'll take a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

We are Anonymous.

We are anonymous.
    We are gay.
    We are virgins.
    We do not have balls.
    We do not have lives.

FIXED!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

steady now, the legion might DDos you

sounds like anon have all being playing a bit of fallout new vegas lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Love your show on rte

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Dear god, I hope anon don't ddos boards... it'd be like losing an illegitimat son....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

krudler wrote: »
    thats a ridiculous comparison tbh, you dont need psn access to live.

everyone just calm down.

than go buy Portal 2 and play that :D
    FFS where did I say it was the same??did you read what I was replying to??it was an ott comparison as what I was replying to was very much the opposite.
    I know you can only see what's on front of you but don't take everything so literal.sorry for going off topic but I just want to make clear that money>psn>eclairs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

So, is it still down?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Omeceron wrote: »
    I just want to play some Fifa 11 online. What is inhumane about that?

Some of my defending on corners is fairly inhumane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Tallon wrote: »
    So, is it still down?

Yup it is Tal :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yup it is Tal :(
    :(

Really wanna play MW2 when I get home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I really really hate hackers and guys that write viruses. They think they're sticking it to the big corporations when in reality they just really annoy normal everyday people. I hope these guys are caught and thrown in jail.

My head hurts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

weiland79 wrote: »
    My head hurts

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

We are Anonymous.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

Who you think you are:

neo.jpg

Who you actually are:

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
    WE ARE LEGION.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    EXPECT US.

156515.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Tallon wrote: »
    :(

Really wanna play MW2 when I get home

It looks like it won't be back up for North America and Europe til tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

keithc83 wrote: »

If thats true,then I can live with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

If thats true,then I can live with that :D

"Sony officials have yet to issue an ETA for when the network might reappear. However, the source speaking to PlayStation Universe claims that Japanese servers should start reappearing on Monday, with U.S. and E.U. servers popping back up on Tuesday."

They have been spot on so far so lets hope that they are right this time as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

keithc83 wrote: »

Its back up in Japan? is it?Hopefully tomorrow

Advertisement