Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Outdoor Group

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 BigUrn

Hey all,

As of yesterday, posters went up in

Tullamore Library,
    The Bridge Centre,
    Woodies Tullamore,
    Leavys Centra,
    Leisure Centre Tullamore Court Hotel,
    Aura Tullamore - they wouldnt put it up as they said it would be against their policy??
    Tesco Tullamore - they would only put it up in the staff canteen, the lady said they have alot of staff there though so it might get interest there, they would not put it up in the main shop - again against their policy.

Tried to put them up where there would be alot of people coming and going etc.

Theo has sent on press releases to the local papers and printed the posters and laminated them.

Anyways, hopefully between that and yourselves putting up posters it will get good cover and gain more interest...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

have stuck up a few in birr have a few more to put up tesco wudn let me

whats the story with this gone quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭motley

Hi. I would be interested in joining the group if it gets going. Is there any plans for the next meeting?
    Also where are the posters up in Birr? I didnt see any around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Theo_Paphitis

Your very welcome motley. Is everyone free for a trek on the Sunday of June Bank holiday w-end?

ya i am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 lucowell

hi all sorry im late joining up, if the club is still up and running id be interested in joining...can you shed a bit of light on where we are at minute?

dont no mate havent heard a word back in ages after saying i would go

id say its not going ahead

pity was a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 BigUrn

was interested as well but doing exams up to now, a few people said they would be interested, also am tied up this weekend try and pm theo he was saying about a trek this weekend, posters went up and all the rest but havent checked the email in ages will do that later today and go from there

We had a couple of people email and enquire about it. Tried to get something happening for this w-end but not enough people were able to go. Does everyone just wanna post when their free and we could see what might suit everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

We had a couple of people email and enquire about it. Tried to get something happening for this w-end but not enough people were able to go. Does everyone just wanna post when their free and we could see what might suit everyone.

im sorry guys, i havn posted in a long while. The baby is not well and have been just logging in on and off. Wont be as active as i was was until august or so till the babs finishes her surgery. Myself and the kitchen warrior are hoping to do 'tour the picnic' for temple street childrens hospital. Might be a laugh if anyone else is free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Sorry to hear little miss is unwell dusty. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear that dusty. Hope all is ok soon.

Will be fine folks, is fixable thank god unlike some children up there, would break your heart.

Storm, whats the story, Are ya doing the four hourly feeds yet??:)

hope everything is alright dusty lad
    whens that tour the picnic on would be up for doing it

daithi55 wrote: »
    hope everything is alright dusty lad
    whens that tour the picnic on would be up for doing it

September 2nd to 4th. Il send a link later man.

will be on me honeymoon mate pity

daithi55 wrote: »
    will be on me honeymoon mate pity

Honeymoon. Pity????:eek:
    IL swap lol

Dusty - Im worn out haha. She arrived almost 1 month early. Tiny lil fairy, but perfect!! In the middle of exams too, she has impecible timing, much like her mother lol. She's so beautiful though. Could not be happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,871 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Congratz Storm. Absolutely delighted to hear ya getting on so well.

Quazzie wrote: »
    Congratz Storm. Absolutely delighted to hear ya getting on so well.

+1,
    delighted for you, that little one is your whole life now:)!! It seems so long ago when i was in your position, and its not even 2 years. Enjoy it;):)

• Advertisement

Thanks guys!!

Congrats Storm, were expecting our first in the first few days of January.

Congrats Storm, were expecting our first in the first few days of January.

Awww congrats!!! It really is the best experience in the world! So close to Christmas and all, it will be just perfect! Make sure you enjoy your last few months as just the two of you, because when the little one comes -- you'll wonder what on earth you used to do with all the free time you had!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I think this thread has drifted away slightly from it's heading. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,871 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I think this thread has drifted away slightly from it's heading. :cool:
    Maybe Storm conceived/gave birth to her child outdoors? :D

Advertisement