Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 scientists vaporised/vanish into thin air while running CERN!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MissFudo

Is this related to the 37 missing scientists and what happened in 1942?

http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com/2011/04/breaking-news-37-scientists-are.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Ah, I had a suspicion the OP didn't come up with this all on his own...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dunno who's being April fooled here -- us or the OP! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MissFudo

i did think of that but one seems to be from 31st march

The OPs links are genuine, however he is attributing meaning to them that does not exist in an attempt to get us to fall for his ruse, clever boy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

they are talking about it on the radio. OMG

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

And it's changed from 16 to 37 missing scientists - you'd think with all those brains in there they'd be able to add and subtract..??

Happy April 1st everyone. ;)

The radio you say? This must be serious! What station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Ah, I had a suspicion the OP didn't come up with this all on his own...

Ok joking aside, you think I used a time machine and ventured a few hours into the future?, because my OP was there before that newsflash existed, it's an american site, so they are a few hours behind us, so check the date and time:

Friday, April 1, 2011 (obviously)

Posted by Mr. Harley at 1:11 AM

So it would be posted a few hours after my "world exclusive", my source has vanished aswell now, he was last seen in my imagination at 5:43am.

So I have the brain capacity to come up with this all on my own, maybe they copied the idea from ME.

I PM'd a poster here shortly after the OP and told him it was an April fools post.

I just thought of cern and worked from that, using real links to prove my "truth".

So I can assure you I own copyright to this, it is my original work.

Dave! wrote: »
    Dunno who's being April fooled here -- us or the OP! :D

Definately you's, well some of you's. Dave!, you big April Fool:D

• Advertisement

MissFudo wrote: »
    i did think of that but one seems to be from 31st march

Maybe some of the links I used to get the truth out were from 31st March, perfect timing for 1st April posts......

I had to use recent news to "try" make it convincing, and CERN was the perfect choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ahh now, you know us skeptical sorts tend not to get sucked into this kind of thing ;)

Although King Mob did appear to take the bait.....

uprising2 wrote: »
    Ok joking aside, you think I used a time machine and ventured a few hours into the future?, because my OP was there before that newsflash existed, it's an american site, so they are a few hours behind us, so check the date and time:

Friday, April 1, 2011 (obviously)

Posted by Mr. Harley at 1:11 AM

So it would be posted a few hours after my "world exclusive", my source has vanished aswell now, he was last seen in my imagination at 5:43am.

So I have the brain capacity to come up with this all on my own, maybe they copied the idea from ME.

I PM'd a poster here shortly after the OP and told him it was an April fools post.

I just thought of cern and worked from that, using real links to prove my "truth".

So I can assure you I own copyright to this, it is my original work.

Now now why did you go and admit defeat, the day is still young!

Also working from the 2012 countdown clock on the site that article was posted at 00.11, a grand total of 26 minutes before you started this thread... hmm... it is somewhat different to yours however, so I will believe you.

The OPs links are genuine, however he is attributing meaning to them that does not exist in an attempt to get us to fall for his ruse, clever boy!

No lie can be pushed without some truth, and this was just the right story at the right time.

I'm sure there were a few that fell for it, and the added links had people creeping towards it's "possible", when I stumbled upon the time machine theory and had to throw it in for good measure.

To be honest you just picked the wrong forum, the skeptic comes out in everyone once they see the word "conspiracy" so even those who would have believed there to be a hint of truth in the story normally would be more likely to discount it. You should have tried it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

lol this thread

Physics is magic sure why not.

Now now why did you go and admit defeat, the day is still young!

Also working from the 2012 countdown clock on the site that article was posted at 00.11, a grand total of 26 minutes before you started this thread... hmm... it is somewhat different to yours however, so I will believe you.

Posted from California, USA, about 7 hours after me.

I could have kept it up, but have things to do and people to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

And maybe get some sleep in too. Seems like you've been posting all through the wee hours...

scorn wrote: »
    And maybe get some sleep in too. Seems like you've been posting all through the wee hours...

I went to bed at 6am, up at 10am, thats enough for me, insomnia!, even if I had a 1 hour nap in the day it would almost certainly mean a sleepless night, the brain just doesnt shut down when it should, I could have went to bed at 12am and closed my eyes but still be fully awake at 5-6-7am, so instead of wasting time trying to sleep I just wait till the brain says bedtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I went to bed at 6am, up at 10am, thats enough for me, insomnia!, even if I had a 1 hour nap in the day it would almost certainly mean a sleepless night, the brain just doesnt shut down when it should, I could have went to bed at 12am and closed my eyes but still be fully awake at 5-6-7am, so instead of wasting time trying to sleep I just wait till the brain says bedtime.
    not to be judging you but, maybe you keep ditracting your mind from the things that really matter in your life.
    sounds like me a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dave! wrote: »
    Although King Mob did appear to take the bait.....

Nope, copped it on my third post.
    Was giving Uprising the benefit of the doubt because the nonsense he was claiming is not much different from the nonsense claimed about HAARP or any of the other silly stuff on here that people actually believe.

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope, copped it on my third post.
    Was giving Uprising the benefit of the doubt because the nonsense he was claiming is not much different from the nonsense claimed about HAARP or any of the other silly stuff on here that people actually believe.

Kingmob, everything I said was true, the april fools was when I said it was an april fool, so caught you!, You Big April Fool:p

digme wrote: »
    not to be judging you but, maybe you keep distracting your mind from the things that really matter in your life.
    sounds like me a few years ago.

Ohh Digme if only it was so simple, 20 years ago I was seeing a psychologist, he had a nervous breakdown......you big april fool......ohh bollox I forgot to put my clock forward..;)

How old are you?, believe me I've been there and have every t-shirt going, maybe it's post traumatic stress disorder, lifes a roller coaster you just have to ride it, till you've had enough and jump off.

Kingmob, everything I said was true, the april fools was when I said it was an april fool, so caught you!, You Big April Fool:p

Personally I would be pretty worried that people would think I seriously believe something I constructed to be purposely silly sounding.

So do you think your make believe scenario is more silly than the HAARP or chemtrail stuff?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I have just heard from a very reliable source that within the past hour or two that upto 16 scientists, have apparently vaporised while doing work on the Large Hadron Collider.
    It was published a few days ago about a strange particle "B mesons", and strange physical defying behaviour, this same sourse told me of this 2 days pror to it going public.

He isn't 100% sure of the exact details yet, but apparently 16 scientists were in a special unit expanding on earlier experiments, and cctv shows them vanish into thin air.

He said he'll keep me posted, very strange, I've searched all I could and found nothing, but he assures me something very strange has just occured.

New exotic particle behaviour found at CERN

Tue, Mar 29, 2011

Read more: http://www.zmescience.com/science/physics/lhc-cern-meson-29032011/#ixzz1IDuJ2vbo
    The Large Hadron Collider at CERN has started doing some serious business. This time, an extremely rare particle containing equal parts of matter and antimatter popped up during experiments at the world’s largest and hottest particle accelerator.
    “Our experiment is set up to measure the decays of B mesons,” sayd Sheldon Stone, physicist at Syracuse University. “We discovered some new and interesting decay modes of B mesons, which hadn’t ever been seen before.”

Haha. That was good. With an imagination like that you should start your own cult.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Personally I would be pretty worried that people would think I seriously believe something I constructed to be purposely silly sounding.

So do you think your make believe scenario is more silly than the HAARP or chemtrail stuff?

haha yeah right. It's like me telling me telling you I have leprachauns down the back of my garden and you telling me not to be crazy as you go and have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Physically impossible.

Only a very small number of these b-meson particles would have been released and they would have been a thousands of times smaller than an atom. Most of them would have been caught in the absorbers surrounding the collision chamber. It would have been physically impossible for larger quantities of matter to be annihilated and to have an effect on its surrounding on our scale with such a small amount.

haha yeah right. It's like me telling me telling you I have leprachauns down the back of my garden and you telling me not to be crazy as you go and have a look.

Not sure I get you.
    Are you saying that there's nothing at all to theories like HAARP and chemtrails that are as plainly stupid as the one made up by uprising?
    And that by giving him the benefit of the doubt and asking questions to see if there's anything at all to it I'm being crazy?
    When people post that these theories are just stupid, aren't they given out to for "not being open minded" and "not respecting others beliefs"?
    And isn't seeing if there's anything to these theories always what we're told to do?

So again what exactly made this theory particularly crazier or sillier than HAARP or Chemtrails?

Of course it's more silly than HAARP or Chemtrails, my scenario wasn't real, where as.........

HAARP: is real, whatever it can or cannot do I do not know and either do you, so before you dismiss HAARP and what it can or cannot do, just think to yourself that "you DON'T know", so to dismiss any theory on it is foolish on your part as your dismissing something you may "Think" you understand, but simply don't.
    Have a look at 4:00 here, or hell just watch it all!, then listen at the end to Raytheon being mentioned, because I will mention them again in the next example.

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
    The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes.[2] The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.
    CW transmission is generally used for ionospheric modification.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Chemtrails: Are Real
    chemtrails.jpg

Rosalie Bertell, Grey Nun of the Sacred Heart, received her Ph. D. degree in Biometrics with minors in Biology and Biochemistry from the Catholic University of America, in 1966. Since that time she has worked as a biometrician and environmental epidemiologist. By choice, Dr. Bertell works for the victims or potential victims of industrial, technological and military pollution with a particular emphasis on assisting the struggles of third world and indigenous people to preserve their Human Right to life and health.
    http://www.rosaliebertell.net/bio_rosalie_bertell.htm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70225501&postcount=614

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70225209&postcount=610

Anybody here ever hear of this patent?

" One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude."
    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/5003186

This patent was granted to Hughes Aircraft Company under the umbrella of GM Hughes Electronics, until GM sold its assets to Raytheon in 1997.

Raytheon is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in defense systems and defense and commercial electronics.
    It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007.

logo.png
    Weather Modification, Inc., has been modifying and operating aircraft for cloud seeding and atmospheric research operations since 1961. We maintain and operate a fleet of more than 35 twin-engine aircraft in various configurations that meet the needs of every client.
    Weather Modification, Inc., uses several models of aircraft in our own operations, although we can adapt our equipment to virtually any type of aircraft for specific customer needs. Weather Modification, Inc., has the following aircraft types in service and available at this time.
    http://www.weathermodification.com/aircraft.php

Kingmob I know in my heart you will ignore this post and fob it off as you always do.
    You such a stickler for "science" so shouldn't you view that all things are possible unless proved 100% impossible, and with all the evidence about, it's more probable than not that chemtrails are real, you really would make a bad scientist, considering you consider yourself some type of scientific expert, you simply close your mind to possibilities, which isn't very scientific of you, is it?

Concerning HAARP, I first came across a man you may have heard of by the name Nikola Tesla, a man centuries ahead of his time, to me he is the ultimate combination of genius and innovation a human brain can handle, and if he had never been born this world would be a lot different than it is.
    I became fascinated with him about 15 years ago when dial up was the way to go and windows 95 was the dogs privates, I won't go into all the in's and out's of the man, but although you will ignore it, I would encourage anybody who doesn't know much about him or his work to look it up and investigate some of the things this genius did over 100 years ago.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

During his lifetime, Tesla invented fluorescent lighting, the Tesla induction motor, the Tesla coil, and developed the alternating current (AC) electrical supply system that included a motor and transformer, and 3-phase electricity.
    http://inventors.about.com/od/tstartinventions/a/Nikola_Tesla.htm

Video: Well worth a watch
    The missing secrets of Nikola Tesla
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2188562935002257117#docid=6608862207969651549

Tesla's stolen patents were what I believe led to the development of HAARP, although I won't speculate on HAARP's abilities simply because I don't know, just like you Kingmob, although I will not dismiss what may be possible, because as I said almost anything is possible including "Free Energy" and "Wireless Electrical Transmission", all this 100 years ago, and he lost heart after realising that his inventions and patents would eventually be used for military and destructive means.

Magnifying transmitter
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifying_transmitter

So yes, my 16 scientists vanishing was much more silly than either HAARP or Chemtrails.

Scientists are visionaries and see things others can't or won't, so Kingmob your solidly fixed limited field of view would make you one very bad scientist.

• Advertisement

Classic!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement