Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shell Houston Open

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Ben1010

Water ahoy????...what u on mate!!! he parred that hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

:confused: He made par.

2e68wed.jpg

Today a good chance to make a move at the leaderboard for paddy...nobody doing any special....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

This commentator on the golf channel is clueless. 3 mistakes in the last half hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 KKmanok

Putting for eagle and walks off with a Par, second green on the trot where he 3 putts, is nerve now a major factor for Paddy? to be in contention and mis a 3 1/2 foot putt is so unlike him

• Advertisement

KKmanok wrote: »
    Putting for eagle and walks off with a Par, second green on the trot where he 3 putts, is nerve now a major factor for Paddy? to be in contention and mis a 3 1/2 foot putt is so unlike him
    He is leaving a lot out there, that's for sure. The worrying thing is he is approaching the back nine now which is where he has struggled on the first 3 days. No better time to turn that around. :pac:

Aidric wrote: »
    He is leaving a lot out there, that's for sure. The worrying thing is he is approaching the back nine now which is where he has struggled on the first 3 days. No better time to turn that around. :pac:
    I really hope so put I just cant see it

KKmanok wrote: »

Nerve...i highly doubt it...just playing cack!!!:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Parky2010

He wasn't putting for eagle :confused:

Parky2010 wrote: »
    He wasn't putting for eagle :confused:
    Sorry mate your right, shot track put me wrong (not for the first time) - its now rectified itself

• Advertisement

Very steady from Scott Verplank. Diabetes, a dodgy wrist, age against him and seemingly all the commentators waiting for him to crumble. I'd be the happiest man in deiseland if Scotty did it tonight. Phil stil favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Very steady from Scott Verplank. Diabetes, a dodgy wrist, age against him and seemingly all the commentators waiting for him to crumble. I'd be the happiest man in deiseland if Scotty did it tonight. Phil stil favourite

Ya i would love to see Verplank take this, Phil is starting to apply a bit of pressure now.

Solid golf at the top. A top 10 would be a good result for PH going in to the Masters. Hope Mahan can secure an e/w return at least.

no chokers on display tonight thankfully.

Solid golf at the top. A top 10 would be a good result for PH going in to the Masters. Hope Mahan can secure an e/w return at least.
    His stated aim this week was to get into contention in Rd 4 to prepare him for next week so I guess thats mission accomplished, but I hope he finishes well as he could do with making some moves up the world ranking

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

It's on here in pub on sky3. Why is Mary Robinson commentator ? She there for OH ?

Super golf from Mickelson & Verplank, great duel.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Super golf from Mickelson & Verplank, great duel.

Yeah fantastic stuff, 14 birdies between the 2 of the them in 13 holes. And such a ridiculous contrast in styles as well!

Pod in the water again on the 18th

Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what happened Harrington at 18...

No really, just have a guess...

Shot 1: 260yds to Water, 219yds to hole on the 488yd, Par 4, 18th Hole :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

water ahoy!

ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

shot trackers got adhd

actually its taking the piss out of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Yeah, think he actually stayed dry?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

THink that was yesterday's drive, says he has a 23ft putt for birdie now, be nice way to finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Parky2010

give it 10 minutes.. it'll probably come up as double :rolleyes:

Shotracker fcuking up again methinks!

To be fair to Shot Tracker, it was a fairly reasonable assumption to make :pac:

Nah good stuff from Padraig this week, 4 rounds under par and the wild 50 yard off line drives seemed to be restricted to 1 or 2 per round. But for a couple of sloppy holes yesterday he would be right up there. Lots of positives and a top 10 will give him confidence going into the Masters.

Shotracker fcuking up again methinks!
    Probably just went on a law of averages basis. :pac:

Cracking shot by Philo after a woeful 3 putt on the previous hole. He has it in his own hands now, keep it dry coming home and he wins.

• Advertisement

Phil turning the screw.

Advertisement