Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you tasted cooked human flesh?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I was welding a frame onto a section of roof and standing under the bit I was working on when a molten ball of red hot metal ran up the sleeve of my jacket and stopped at my glove cuff. It took a few seconds to start burning and by the time I shook it out I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.

I am happy to report that we DO taste like pork and we also smell like roasting pork when we are cooked. I have a nasty scar but no major damage apparently (apart from the loss of my cannibalism taboo). I wonder of that nice German lad who ate his friend started out as a welder?

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I was welding a frame onto a section of roof and standing under the bit I was working on when a molten ball of red hot metal ran up the sleeve of my jacket and stopped at my glove cuff. It took a few seconds to start burning and by the time I shook it out I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.

I am happy to report that we DO taste like pork and we also smell like roasting pork when we are cooked. I have a nasty scar but no major damage apparently (apart from the loss of my cannibalism taboo). I wonder of that nice German lad who ate his friend started out as a welder?

'cptr

A German lad you say...well..I wouldn't know anything about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Yes, I usually eat it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not yet but are you offering yourself up OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

....... I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm .......

Get burned, acquire riches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Nope and I don't plan to either yuck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Yes, I usually eat it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

fthpthpthfth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.
    'cptr
    They charge for everything now, fúcking government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

got some branding on my arm and yup burning flesh does smell like pork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Yes I was in a plane crash in the Andes there in the 70's it was the only way to survive. Pilots have the best quality meat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

You're a shit welder :pac:

I'm hungry now. Post a pic OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

French people taste like Chicken. Or so my American friend tells me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

yeah i once was in a plane crash with some fellow team mates and we had to resort to canabalism to stay ALIVE!

dammit beaten to it...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

not as far as I'm aware...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

A German lad you say...well..I wouldn't know anything about that

Yes I heard about the story where the 2 guys ate one of their own lad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

YFlyer wrote: »

And that guy responded to an ad online...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Does oral sex in a warm climate count?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,797 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

YFlyer wrote: »

I guess you could say they were chomping at their bits to try it . . . .:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

And that guy responded to an ad online...

I was just reading that story on BBC online. Sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Thats nasty. YOU NASTY!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Didn't there used to be a guy eating a cooked foetus at (guess where...) rotten.com? Hey, it was already dead any he did cook it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Long story short, a very strange ex flatmate of mine stored human meat in the freezer.

Neither I nor she ate any of it while we lived together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

In China I believe aborted human foetuses are eaten in a stew as a delicacy. :eek: I saw it on a website with links to the 10 worst foods, (I'm not linking to it as it is that bad)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Few things chill me to the bone, but the story of Albert Fish would put the wind up Ted Bundy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Long Ham is another term for human flesh. So if someone offers you a Long Ham sandwhich time to leave quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

I've been burned many a time, used to be a welder too... one time I had a test weld that was red hot stick to my wrist, when I lifted my arm it stuck and took about two seconds for it to drop off.

Another while I was looking after a cutting torch on a track a glob of molten steel fell into my boot, that scarred funnily enough while my wrist didn't.

Had my hair go on fire a few times too.

never tasted myself, though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Does sucking on a finger I've just burnt count?

Otherwise, no. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

What a tasty story :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

christ I haven't eaten yet :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

--LOS-- wrote: »
    christ I haven't eaten yet :(

Want to eat some?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

When I was in the King's African rifles, the natives called it long pig.

Never much cared for it.

Advertisement