Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw 21/03 **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Get the funk over it.................................

I am not the one arguing about it. I am just being told that I heard AND saw things while being presented with a totally ilogical set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Woooo go Vickie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,587 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

drayme wrote: »
    I am not the one arguing about it. I am just being told that I heard AND saw things while being presented with a totally ilogical set up.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

At least we get a sweet thong shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Trish THONG! Awesome.

• Advertisement

Is that not an illegal pin in a mixed tag?

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Trish THONG! Awesome.

Agreed;)

:rolleyes:

Im not though.

There is no reason to argue he said it I saw it I am watching in HD. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Trish wearing her Attitude Era gear in this match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

And as if to underline how much of a joke that was, Vickie pins JoMo... And to think I thought he was going to be pushed towards main event at WM.... what was i on

Thong shot there made the whole thing nearly worthwhile though

Im not though.

There is no reason to argue he said it I saw it I am watching in HD. Case closed.

Give this man a medal

Im not though.

He isn't arguing with you, though? He is mentioning something completely else that happened before the Swagger "sit down" bit and you said it was "heat". Before Swagger had even started talking or fighting with Lawler, CM heard a producer giving King his cue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im not arguing with anyone bub.

I'm saying that I know what I heard.
    And when the show gets ripped to YouTube in the morning I will find the moment and post it up here. And then you can have a listen for yourself.

He isn't arguing with you, though? He is mentioning something completely else that happened before the Swagger "sit down" bit and you said it was "heat". Before Swagger had even started talking or fighting with Lawler, CM heard a producer giving King his cue.

Nope he said Swagger didnt say it initially. He wasnt clear.

Im not though.

Nope he said Swagger didnt say it initially. He wasnt clear.

Make your mind up. Move on.

Make your mind up.

???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im not though.

I'm watching it with xbox turtle beeches on my MacBook.
    So audibly wise, I have the advantage here. Which is why I asked everyone else did they hear it too.

dvemail wrote: »
    Agreed;)

I used to "Google Image" her when my parents had thought I'd went to bed back when I first figured out this internet thing! :o

So happy she is back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

do we know what show sin cara will go to. i would imagine raw but it would be good to get him vs re

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    I'm watching it with xbox turtle beeches on my MacBook.
    So audibly wise, I have the advantage here. Which is why I asked everyone else did they hear it too.

Christ you werent clear in differtiating between Swagger and Kevin Dunn here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71287696&postcount=181

Can we move the **** on?

sliotor wrote: »
    do we know what show sin cara will go to. i would imagine raw but it would be good to get him vs re

90% sure it is Raw

I used to "Google Image" her when my parents had thought I'd went to bed back when I first figured out this internet thing! :o

So happy she is back!!

All the secrets are coming out tonight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Why the **** did not they do video packages like this wiith the Masters and Reks feud on Superstars?:mad::mad::mad:

Why the hell is everybody else building this feud for HHH and Taker???

Is it that bloody difficult to get Taker to actually do something to build the feud.

Also, if you need JR, Cena and Arn Anderson to make you aware that HHH is "focused and intense", you've clearly never watched wrestling.

Is it that bloody difficult to get Taker to actually do something to build the feud.

Have you not been paying attention the past few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

He was on a RAW house show a little while back. Bad move to put him there in my opinion, cause RAW doesn't really produce stars.

Bury the entire locker room, and then use them to build your match.

but it would be good to get him vs re

It would but they want to keep both as faces and on seperate shows as it pulls the Latino audience in to no end.

So the Latino market is huge to Smackdowns ratings and now they have a reason to tune into Raw.

But a dream match is there eventually :)

• Advertisement

MAJR wrote: »
    He was on a RAW house show a little while back. Bad move to put him there in my opinion, cause RAW doesn't really produce stars.

Wade Barrett and Sheamus would disagree

Advertisement