Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw 21/03 **Spoilers**

Options
  • 21-03-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

No matches have been announced yet, no buzz at all has been generated yet for the show it seems.
    Which is pretty poor considering we're two weeks away from mania.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Bryan get a rematch for the US title tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Bryan get a rematch for the US title tonight?

No they'll save that for Mania.I'm hoping they do something with HHH/Taker instead of having Hbk say I don't want to sound cliched & then doing exactly that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 th3lunatik

is the rock appearing tonite ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    No they'll save that for Mania.

I doubt it. Why would they give us a Sheamus/Bryan match at Mania when they gave it to us for free last week on Raw?

It wouldn't make much sense to me anyway.

I could see something like a triple threat or a four-way match at Mania though with other guys involved.

th3lunatik wrote: »
    is the rock appearing tonite ??

Not live (unless it's a surprise). He is live next Monday night though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of seeing HBK at this point.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of seeing HBK at this point.

Isn't it a bit strange that for the three main events at this years Mania, WWE feel the need to add somebody else to the feud in a non-wrestling capacity (Michaels, Rock, Christian).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WWE.com has announced Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio for tonight in a Wrestlemania rewind match.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,338 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Not really a Wrestlemania Rewind considering their match was a Triple Threat with Kurt Angle. Wonder will they mention him tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Don't forget, 1am start again this week:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

WWE.com has announced Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio for tonight in a Wrestlemania rewind match.

Was wondering when the WM Rewind matches would come about. Wonder will we get Cena vs. HHH or Sheamus vs. HHH??? Edge vs. Taker would be cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hopefully they'll do something to build this HHH/Taker feud as its been shocking upto now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 th3lunatik

I love the couple of weeks of raw before mania but it's been a bit slow this year especially hhh vs undertaker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Don't forget, 1am start again this week:)

Anybody know what the story with the earlier starts is?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Matt986

Charisteas wrote: »
    Not live (unless it's a surprise). He is live next Monday night though.

From both their Twitters, it seems like the face to face will be tonight.

The Rock: Team Bring It - puttin boots to candy asses and dominating this week..

John Cena: CeNation. MSG tonight 730 pm. Nuff said.

From The Rocks message he could just be talking generally, but he tweeted that just under 1hr ago....So something big is gonna happen anyway, I can feel it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

dvemail wrote: »

Some countries like to put their clocks back an hour early through the year so there are more daylight hours for farming.

It's becasue of Clocks changing for Summer time in the US

US Summertime starts 2 weeks before British Summertime (ie they put their clocks back an hour 2 weeks ago)

It'll be back to 2am next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Forgot about their clocks going back, cheers.

Matt986 wrote: »
    From both their Twitters, it seems like the face to face will be tonight.

The Rock: Team Bring It - puttin boots to candy asses and dominating this week..

John Cena: CeNation. MSG tonight 730 pm. Nuff said.

From The Rocks message he could just be talking generally, but he tweeted that just under 1hr ago....So something big is gonna happen anyway, I can feel it! :D

Something BIG has to happen, 2 weeks til 'Mania.........we need something to kee pus interested. First off HHH/Taker need a kick-start badly. We need to see these guys in some sort of match at least. Or have Taker doing a promo in the ring and being attacked by HHH maybe, even just have them in the ring together just talking it out. The only confrontation theyve had is the 10 minute stare down a few weeks back.

If Lawler/JR or whoever gets beat down by Cole/Swagger, we need a run in to even things up. Austin to run in would be cool, or bring someone in that could possibly be in Lawler's corner for WM.

Miz/Cena seems to be finally hotting up nicely. Having The Rock appear live tonight would be cool - Cena in the ring.........."AWESOME" blares over the speakers and Miz's music plays out for a few seconds with no one coming out, camera goes backstage to show Miz laid out in the locker room and Cena turns around in time to see the Great One land a rock bottom on him :D

• Advertisement

I hope Bryan gets a match for Mania and last week wasn't the last we'll be seeing of him for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sorry for not reading the OP but any news on Orton and Mania???

I hope Bryan gets a match for Mania and last week wasn't the last we'll be seeing of him for a while.

Wouldnt mind gettin a 4-way match to unify the IC/US Title - Sheamus v. Bryan v. Kofi v. McIntyre at Mania

Trish Stratus will be on Raw again tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Stream kind folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Vince really hates J.R. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The fake lip is pretty low imo,is Cole gonna call the whole night in the style of J.R.?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Has Michael Cole been talking to Ed Ferrara?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,024 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Stream kind folks?

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/53849-WWE-RAW-21st-March

Have a lookin that thread.That forum can be great if you need live streams ASAP.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Anyone else think his ego is that big he will beat Undertaker.

Advertisement