Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw 21/03 **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Quite funny how the best angle for Mania is the one involving the two announcers. The writers and roster need to take a look at themselves.

Or Miz just needs to attack a Diva or two Austin style. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

MAJR wrote: »
    Considering that Jerry Lawler's one of the greatest talkers and one of the best at mind games in history I've been really dissapointed that Jerry's taken all this abuse but done absolutely nothing in retaliation but get beaten up and humiliated.

I want to watch the match to see Cole get his arse kicked but I cant buy into any promo that has some guy call Lawler a loser and a failure when the King has held more titles in his career than the whole WWE roster combined and beaten pretty much every star of the 1970's 1980's and 1990's. Claling him a loser and a failure has no basis in reality and just make that promo unbelievable from my point of view.

I think they have played it right tbh. They need to build Cole up as a credible opponent for Lawler. Having King get retaliation on Cole won't prompt people to want to see Cole get his comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I'd really like to see Cole leave the announcing desk after Mania. Firstly I don't like his commentary, I think Matthews does a much better job. Also I think it's going to be extremely difficult for Cole to return to being neutral after being such a heel. Another point is that him and Jerry can't really return to the desk together can they?

Finally, I think he could be a fantastic mouthpiece for a talent, like an uber-heel Jimmy Hart. He could really elevate a heel if he was their manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

MAJR wrote: »
    Considering that Jerry Lawler's one of the greatest talkers and one of the best at mind games in history I've been really dissapointed that Jerry's taken all this abuse but done absolutely nothing in retaliation but get beaten up and humiliated.

I want to watch the match to see Cole get his arse kicked but I cant buy into any promo that has some guy call Lawler a loser and a failure when the King has held more titles in his career than the whole WWE roster combined and beaten pretty much every star of the 1970's 1980's and 1990's. Calling him a loser and a failure has no basis in reality and just make that promo unbelievable from my point of view.

What a would guess will be next week lawler will get his hands on cole and make cole shít a brick when he realises he is going to get his ass kicked.

CMpunked wrote: »
    What?

It wasn't swagger, it sounded like it was coming through a radio frequenzy. Like the headset. Someone said 'ok now' just before lawler stood up to swagger too.

I dunno how in the hell that's heat.
    But I bet you won't reply to the post anyway. :rolleyes:

Swagger was saying it to Lawler when he attacked Lawler he said I told you to stay down.

WHAT?

Did you hear the crowd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Heels are hypocrites.

Lawler has tried to fight back in the last two weeks but Swagger keeps beating him down.

Yeah. He's tried to fight back but what's he done verbally? What mind games has he tried to play? Lawler was great a humiliating people verbally but he's done nothing like that to Cole.

And regardless of Heel's being hypocrites any promo that ignores inescapable facts like Lawler being the most decorated wrestler in history does nothing for me - it did nothing for me when the Miz said Lawler had accomplish nothing in 40 year either. I just disregard the statement as pointless - it doesn't make me hate the guy who said it any more or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

They're saving the Cole ass-kicking for WM - I don't see their match lasting any more then 5 minutes, the rest of the time will be Lawler and SCSA drinkin beers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

Anyone know the name of that Snooki wan's entrance music? I like it in a disturbing kind of way.

drayme wrote: »
    Swagger was saying it to Lawler when he attacked Lawler he said I told you to stay down.

Rovert, what did I say?
    It was not swagger!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

Anyone else despise Snookie's music?

• Advertisement

Degag wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of that Snooki wan's entrance music? I like it in a disturbing kind of way.

I think its the Jersey Shore title music (if that helps)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Cianan2 wrote: »
    They're saving the Cole ass-kicking for WM - I don't see their match lasting any more then 5 minutes, the rest of the time will be Lawler and SCSA drinkin beers

Depends on what role Swagger plays. But I think its a safe bet that Swagger's going to get very familiar with the Stone Cold Stunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

It's so bad haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0f1OQyQwI

Its an amazing song alright.

Melina must be bunny boiling now.

I think it is the theme of jersey shore.
    I'm not 100% sure though.

Remember when mania would bring in the biggest celebrities to the wwe/f?
    How far pop culture has fallen from mr T and mike Tyson to.. Snooki..

Is it me or is Trish only getting better looking :)

Rovert, what did I say?
    It was not swagger!

Ok I guess Swagger didnt tell Lawler didnt I tell you stay down when he attacked him....

My god seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Layla is hotter than Trish.:o

dvemail wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0f1OQyQwI

Its an amazing song alright.

I lasted 8 seconds before I had to close the page!

• Advertisement

Zigglers quote of this week

"She's very heavy"

I lasted 8 seconds before I had to close the page!

I for one love the song:D

Ok I guess Swagger didnt tell Lawler didnt I tell you stay down when he attacked him....

My god seriously.

I'm not god, im CM to you. :cool:

Yes, swagger told lawler to stay down when he attacked him, but I meant before he took off his headset. While he was still sitting down at the desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Layla is hotter than Trish.:o

Hell yeah! Bet Dolph and JoMo are just loving it in that ring right now ;)

Imagine the noises Vicki makes in bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

The fúcking state of this spot.... half of it spent showing the various headlines the WWE made by having Snooki at WM...

Talk about from the sublime (with cole beforehand) to the ridiculous... smh

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

Zigglers quote of this week

"She's very heavy"
    yeah watch your back she's very heavy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

My god seriously.

Swagger was saying that when he had him in the Ankle Lock, but if you actually read CMPunked's post, he was talking about before Lawler had even stood up from his seat

I'm not god, im CM to you. :cool:

Yes, swagger told lawler to stay down when he attacked him, but I meant before he took off his headset. While he was still sitting down at the desk.

So he randomly told Lawler that he told him to stay down when he attacked him but he never actually told Lawler to stay down. Sorry pardon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

So he randomly told Lawler that he told him to stay down when he attacked him but he never actually told Lawler to stay down. Sorry pardon?

Get the funk over it.................................

• Advertisement

Jesus I held my breath there when Trish went up for the whirlybird headscissors (thank you wikipedia)......

Flashbacks of the last one...

Advertisement