Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need for Speed Shift 2

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,501 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man I made a mistake! Just started the race against D MAC and I said I would up my BMW E36 from a C lass to a full Works job. In the c class, i was neck and neck with him but couldn't pass him (so I decided to move up a class). Now, I can't make it past 6th place. Thing is after turning literally into a rocket. 1400+ HP. I have to hold the throttle trigger half way to drive normal and on a straight I hold it down and the thing just takes off. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely brilliant but I can't handle it at all. Maybe I shouldn't have gone from a C class to a Works.

I still have a C class Supra. Might just try that instead. What did ye beat him with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I still have a C class Supra. Might just try that instead. What did ye beat him with?

I used a C class Skyline

Well I gave a highend C class Skyline a go but could not keep with D Mac. Came a comfortable 2nd in every race but he was 7-8 seconds in front. Was beginning to catch up on the corners but he would just take off on the straights. Gonna move onto the next event but i'll be back for him!

PS. The Skyline is a great f*cuking car! Brilliant handling. Could do with a bit more power so i'll def keep it for later events. Now off to the Modern B's where I see a Viper with my name on it!

Absolutely owning everyone in the B Class section in my Viper. It even had the reset paint job of metallic Blue and white stripes! Pity it's not a GTS but it will do! 1st racing game I played where they didn't make a balls of the viper!

Patch 1.02 is now live on ps3. Wonder what it fixed???

• Advertisement
Advertisement