Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctastic!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Are you DIT bound? I just got my letter too. Thankfully they're letting me keep my old student number, if I had to learn off another 10 digit number I'd be lost.
    Apparently they're also giving me back my old student email... no doubt they wiped it of anything useful first. A pox on their houses! But yay for college again!

Excelsior!

Ooooo what are you studying? I'm so excited to start too :D Woo, third time lucky :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Konata wrote: »
    Ooooo what are you studying? I'm so excited to start too :D Woo, third time lucky :pac:

They seem to keep changing the course name, but it's either Creative Digital Design, or Digital Design Technology.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Are you DIT bound? I just got my letter too. Thankfully they're letting me keep my old student number, if I had to learn off another 10 digit number I'd be lost.
    Apparently they're also giving me back my old student email... no doubt they wiped it of anything useful first. A pox on their houses! But yay for college again!

Excelsior!

No I'm UCC bound..but I'll be doing Arts which is why it took them ages to send me anything remotely useful!:P

I'm not bothering learning my student number..I'd invariably write it down wrong somewhere no matter how many times I try to memorise it:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Just got an e-mail for a job interview next week. Wheeee! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

My choir has its first member! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Members are useful things! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I remember my first member...

*flashback to awkward fumblings*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

My choir has its first member! :D

:D What kinda choir?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

:D What kinda choir?

I'm setting up a youth choir to perform pop music and stuff. Like Glee without the cheese and ridiculous dancing. :pac:

Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

You must be randy's lovechild... :pac:

I'm setting up a youth choir to perform pop music and stuff. Like Glee without the cheese and ridiculous dancing. :pac:

But the cheese and ridiculous dancing is the best bit! :D

Dublin just won the All Ireland!!
    :D \o/ :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

surely that post is better suited for the brooding corner thread? :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Pretty sure I'm now doing an MSc. I'm very excited. :)

Also, my new camera lens arrived. It's my first 77mm diameter badboy and I can't wait to put it to work. Yeowzas!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's my first 77mm diameter badboy and I can't wait to put it to work. Yeowzas!
    No comment.

Just ... no comment whatsoflippingever!!1!

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

College is unreal so far..and I've managed to make new friends:D Hurray for being sociable:pac:

Got my dress for the grad ball! Its pretty amazing I must say :P if anyone turns up wearing the same one, I will most definitely start a cat-fight.

Got my dress for the grad ball! Its pretty amazing I must say :P if anyone turns up wearing the same one, I will most definitely start a cat-fight.

Either way it's with sexy results! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Series I'm working on has made it into the final 16 of the RTE Storyland competition! :D
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/hysteria.storyland
    ^^ that series

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

A short film I worked on called 'Spare Change?' has been shortlisted for the Foyle Film festival's Best Irish Short award. If it wins we get on the Oscar shortlist. Even if we don't win we can be considered for a BAFTA. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Well done, old bean.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Got my second assignment back and managed to squeeze past 70% (minimum score I was aiming for). 71%, but a win's a win :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Nerd.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just booked my trip to DragonCon next September. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I have chocolate. :pac:

Just realised I have two 3-day weeks ahead of me at work! Hurraaaaay!

Just realised I have two 3-day weeks ahead of me at work! Hurraaaaay!

Awesome!

• Advertisement

Handed in my resignation yesterday.

Personnel manager who never bothered speaking to me, even though my contract expired months ago, rang me repeatedly for a meeting.

He then offered me all sorts of nice things to stay.

Red rag to a bull... he just confirmed that they were dicking me about because they thought they could.

Even happier about my decision now.

Advertisement