Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctastic!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

After only starting to find stuff and start packing for 2 week holiday that involves camping in 2 parts of Germany;

I'm sitting in Dublin airport at the gate with beer in hand and 5mins to spare....

44O4J.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

After only starting to find stuff and start packing for 2 week holiday that involves camping in 2 parts of Germany;

I'm sitting in Dublin airport at the gate with beer in hand and 5mins to spare....

44O4J.jpg
    Time enough for a second beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Treated myself to a ps3 and a few games. Wooo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Torn muscles and difficulty breathing have not stopped me from going to see Prince! Micayla: 1 Universe: 0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Mabel

Prince was most definitely noctastic last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Noctastic: The Irish Times published one of my photos. Boom.

You called?

Barring some massive turn of events I'll be handing in my notice in work this week. I feel good about it, though no doubt my boss will throw a wobbler. But I feel it's the best thing for me, and my gut instinct is usually right. :pac:

Took a step in a new direction career wise, not sure it'll work out but fingers crossed:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Good on ya for taking the chance, micayla ;)

And for my own good news. Got my official letter from OU, 85% for the module. So I officially have 30 points, and passed my first college level module :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Hooray for Sir Kothington and his tangible good news of goodness... AND it's Friday! Damn you're in the zone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hannibal_a-team.jpg

:cool:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Films I worked on have been nominated for a total of 12 awards at this years Underground Cinema awards, including Portrait of a Zombie for best Independent Feature Film! :D
    http://soundmarkey.webs.com/apps/blog/

Barring some massive turn of events I'll be handing in my notice in work this week. I feel good about it, though no doubt my boss will throw a wobbler. But I feel it's the best thing for me, and my gut instinct is usually right. :pac:

Bah, didn't do it. I've been transferred onto the Job Bridge scheme which is worth an extra €50 a week, and it turns out the welfare owe me 6 months worth of cash. :eek: Can't really do anything to jepordise the situation.
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Films I worked on have been nominated for a total of 12 awards at this years Underground Cinema awards, including Portrait of a Zombie for best Independent Feature Film! :D
    http://soundmarkey.webs.com/apps/blog/

When you're rich I'll be one of your hanger ons, but don't expect me to be a yes man. >_>

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Handsome Bob? LZ, is that you?

Correction, 13 nominations :)

Galvasean wrote: »
    Handsome Bob? LZ, is that you?

Correction, 13 nominations :)

Tis I :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Got a house sorted for the year today \o/ 1 or 2 minor issues to sort out but it's big, really nice and close to all our colleges. Drumcondra it is LAAAAAAADS :D

Konata wrote: »
    Got a house sorted for the year today \o/ 1 or 2 minor issues to sort out but it's big, really nice and close to all our colleges. Drumcondra it is LAAAAAAADS :D

Wow cool! Nothing better than getting a good find in the aul property market. I'm fingers crossing all the stuffs that I'll have a fancy new place to live next week too.

Cross some for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Konata wrote: »

Nice one! Only a stroll to DCU for ya :D. Might have to consider the same myself next year (hopefully!)

Speaking of property I only moved into my (now) new place last week. Not as spacious and such as my last place but hey saving €100 a month on rent AND only a stroll to the Porterhouse \o/ (fucking love those Smokey Burgers!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Nice one! Only a stroll to DCU for ya :D. Might have to consider the same myself next year (hopefully!)

Speaking of property I only moved into my (now) new place last week. Not as spacious and such as my last place but hey saving €100 a month on rent AND only a stroll to the Porterhouse \o/ (fucking love those Smokey Burgers!)

:O Which Porterhouse? Are you my neighbour now?

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »
    :O Which Porterhouse? Are you my neighbour now?

Mayhaps! The Temple Bar porterhouse would be the one. My new pad is very close to St Patricks Cathedral :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Checking out Halloween costumes for the craic!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Mayhaps! The Temple Bar porterhouse would be the one. My new pad is very close to St Patricks Cathedral :D.

Nah, Im close to the Nassau St one.

Currently living a minute from the TB one, and yet I've only been in it once since living here. No doubt when it's no longer convenient I'll find my way back to their over priced beers.

reallyrose wrote: »
    Nah, Im close to the Nassau St one.

Awh :(. Now I can't say " Greetings & Salutations! " in a very M&M 6 like manner to a neighbourino.
    Fewcifur wrote:
    Currently living a minute from the TB one, and yet I've only been in it once since living here. No doubt when it's no longer convenient I'll find my way back to their over priced beers.

Mainly go there for the food (smokey burger in particular) and their (roughly) €5 Southy & Reds, nice atmosphere though for a few drinks but quite bad getting seats when it's busy.

Just purchased a massage and facial voucher:D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Managed to spark creativity in to the creation of my Halloween costume today :) Figured out how to solve a small problem with the design that had been bugging me for a day, now it's sorted, and I can carry on with it tomorrow:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Double post it seems :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Managed to spark creativity in to the creation of my Halloween costume today :) Figured out how to solve a small problem with the design that had been bugging me for a day, now it's sorted, and I can carry on with it tomorrow:D
    I figured out my Halloween costume the other day. Finally an easy one to do.

• Advertisement

Eh earth to elder nocs...

ITS FREAKIN AUGUST! :D

Advertisement