Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad 16gb wifi 379 new

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

noodler wrote: »
    I'd have said an apology was warranted somewhere there tbf.
    TheDoc wrote: »
    been posting on the apple forum and have had seven PM's since

All offering 16gb wifi version for €250
    Linoge wrote: »
    I'm gonna call you out on this and say you are talking absolute bollox. Why are they sending you PMs in the first place? If they are that desperate to sell - why not stick an ad up on Adverts.ie?

Rather than check what they are selling for everyone is just dying to randomly PM you and offer you theirs for sale for well below asking. ROLLEYES
    TheDoc wrote: »
    capturemja.png

I'm not throwing their details around for mass hysteria PM's,

That was some dodgy editing you were doing there Noodler.

It just so happened that the eighth PM was for €280 and no screenshot of any of the 7 previous ones @ €250 was given.

And as well as that, there is a huge difference between 7 people offering to sell for €250 and 1 person offering to sell for €280.

If 7 people really were willing to sell for €250 so readily, it indicates that the value would be even lower again at about €200.

I'm not interested in bickering about who said what and asking for more proof etc, but you could at least call it like it is. What is with that creative quoting to try to eek out some bs meaningless apology for someone who didnt even ask for one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

I think people are trying to drive down prices of iPad by saying they can be got so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

south wrote: »
    The Notion Ink ADAM is cheaper.. Mine has just been shipped.. Doesn't have honeycomb yet but won't take long until it is

Where did ya buy it from. Id be interested in this myself

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Sold mine for 290 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Linoge wrote: »
    That was some dodgy editing you were doing there Noodler.

It just so happened that the eighth PM was for €280 and no screenshot of any of the 7 previous ones @ €250 was given.

And as well as that, there is a huge difference between 7 people offering to sell for €250 and 1 person offering to sell for €280.

If 7 people really were willing to sell for €250 so readily, it indicates that the value would be even lower again at about €200.

I'm not interested in bickering about who said what and asking for more proof etc, but you could at least call it like it is. What is with that creative quoting to try to eek out some bs meaningless apology for someone who didnt even ask for one?

Lads there is no apologies needed and its no big deal.

The other 7 users have all got back in touch.

four of them have their sales on adverts, three others said they have them sold alreayd in the time I wrote back, and all were passed your link to your thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭south

Stokolan wrote: »
    Where did ya buy it from. Id be interested in this myself

http://notionink.com/techspecs.php .... mine was shipped over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

got a 32gb wifi and 3g ipad for 350 delivered today

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

got a 32gb wifi and 3g ipad for 350 delivered today

In the states?

If so your not really comparing like for like.

PS this is based on your location.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    In the states?

If so your not really comparing like for like.

PS this is based on your location.
    Am pretty sure Deutschlandfürimmer7 is actually from Cork..

.. but yeah, misleading location alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

jamesd wrote: »
    I think people are trying to drive down prices of iPad by saying they can be got so cheap.

But the thing is, they can be. I got a perfect condition 4 month old 32gb Wifi version on adverts for €300 - exactly what I'd rate it's worth. Anyone paying over €300 for a non-3G version is mad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement