Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk and Dairy

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Okay. Over 50% of posts on this thread have been made by a small handful of posters who are clearly never going to agree with each other. I cannot imagine that there is anything more to be said without going around in circles. This thread has also generated countless reported posts, so is clearly a contentious and emotive thread for all involved.

I’m going to lock this thread now, partly because I don’t think there is anything more to be said, and partly because if we really want to make a change in this forum, we need to wipe the slate clean and start again.

Again, I thank you all for your patience and understanding while we try to improve this forum for all users.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement