Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beady Eye (No Haters, Please)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Fair enough, in my opinion I'm not being aggressive at all, in fact I was trying not to sound aggressive in any way. It certainly wasn't my intention to 'bully' anyone, I'm only trying to prove them wrong using construction and fair argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

If they don't like the music, then why do they continue to post with stupid posts about how much they dislike them etc etc. If only anyone actually cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Fishy123 wrote: »
    If they don't like the music, then why do they continue to post with stupid posts about how much they dislike them etc etc. If only anyone actually cares?
    You keep bring up that I constantly post about how much I dislike them, which if you read over the thread it's not the case, it's only ever part of a rebuttal for which people want me to explain that post, which is quite quite stupid, because people seemed to have just seen a link and have merely glanced over the text. Sometimes I don't even think you've read hardly anything in the posts, just scribe over it and assume what was typed. Replying to a 15-20 line argument with some sort of moronic unexplained attempt at an insult would pretty much show that as the case.

It's a discussion forum, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

Are you done now? I'm finished with your opinion. I accept it, good for you your entitled to it.

Anyone expecting Beady Eye for oxygen tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fishy123 wrote:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ! In the words of Liam Gallagher, " you my friend are a fcuking knobhead".
    Fishy123 banned for 3 months for this comment!

To put it bluntly, this 'Beady Eye' thread is a bigger pain in the hole than a bad case of hemorrhoids!

This is being locked up.. and no new 'Beady Eyes' threads are to be started. It's f*cking ridiculous and childish!

If anything, these threads have thought me one thing - some people are so goddamn childish!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement