Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements: Fish Oils/Fat-burners/Shakes etc!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

[QUOTE=Edmund01;73053222]A good quality natural fat burner may help a person to reduce fat within a short span of time and thereby help you lead a good life. So, if you would like to get a perfect physique without struggling hard to get it then make a search for the deals available for you online.[/QUOTE]

Please....do elaborate

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

I try cover the bases on supplements, i generally try a supplement for a month and then make a call on its effect if any, my staple supps are:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Omega
    Animal PM
    CLA
    ON whey during the day and post workout
    ON casein before bed

the CLA im not sure about, it has another 2 weeks to run, ill measure up then and see if its had any effects positive or negative.

Ive tried a few pre workout supps but im very slowly coming to the conclusion that a mug of coffee and one of those cola bottle soothers does the same job.....

I used to be a fat burner kinda guy too...hydroxy hardcore/oxy elite/grenade......tried all of them.....its possible they help so i aint saying they dont work...but id rather keep my 50 bills then shed the 1 lb or so that they may help shift.....just my opinion....i remember trasform had a pic...cant find it now....but the basics of it was "dont be that cat"...actually that make no sense without the picture...sorry..starting to rant!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Edmund01 wrote: »
    A good quality natural fat burner may help a person to reduce fat within a short span of time and thereby help you lead a good life. So, if you would like to get a perfect physique without struggling hard to get it then make a search for the deals available for you online.

as Jareki has said please elaborate...

Can you recomend any good natural fat burners? I tried taking Hydroxycut Hardcore before and although i did see results with it, i felt like **** the whole time i was taking it! Jittery, anxious, even slightly paranoid!
    Would love to try something a bit less hectic to take along with good dieting even if the results wernt so fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

xgtdec wrote: »
    I try cover the bases on supplements, i generally try a supplement for a month and then make a call on its effect if any, my staple supps are:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Omega
    Animal PM
    CLA
    ON whey during the day and post workout
    ON casein before bed

the CLA im not sure about, it has another 2 weeks to run, ill measure up then and see if its had any effects positive or negative.

Is animal pak not a pain in ass with all the amounts of caps to swallow in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

nah...you very much get used to it, pak and omega with CLA is a lotta pills thought, i normally get them in with my morning smoothie....its all good stuff;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Edmund01

The only thing I would like to say about fat burners is that these pills are found to cause an increase in the rate of metabolism activities thereby leading to a faster fat burn and will lead to a gradual loss of excess fat and significant growth of muscles within a short span of time. So, if you would like to opt fat burner pills then look for them online.

Advertisement