Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use cubicles instead of urinals?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I though cubicles were only for molesting women http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056109717

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I have homophobia, it's a real condition. I can't turn on ITV for fear of seeing some sort of dancing with the stars type show. I live in constant fear of being well dressed so always roll around the garden before going into public.

I'm on anti John Wayne medication, I was going to counselling but I over heard someone on the bus saying it was gay to go to counselling so I am now afraid of counselling too. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Agricola wrote: »
    What is the story with lads who purposely seek out vacant cubicles in public toilets, despite the fact every urinal in the gents is free?

Is it an aversion to being in close proximity to other male members, is it shyness, is it gheyness? :confused:

If I knew other people were carefully noting my toilet habits I'd be looking for a cubicle too :rolleyes:
    Maybe they just like some privacy from nosy people!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

ScumLord wrote: »
    I have homophobia, it's a real condition. I can't turn on ITV for fear of seeing some sort of dancing with the stars type show. I live in constant fear of being well dressed so always roll around the garden before going into public.

I'm on anti John Wayne medication, I was going to counselling but I over heard someone on the bus saying it was gay to go to counselling so I am now afraid of counselling too. :(

So where do you piss? The manly but straight urinals, where a gay might see your c0ck, or the safe cubicle, where straight manly men might think you are a gay if they see you going into / coming out of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

To the "men" who get stage fright, man up and piss in the urinal, no other guy cares how small your c0ck is.

oooh uurrr you're soo hard internet man!!!!

free copy of nuts for the hard man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

newmug wrote: »
    So where do you piss? The manly but straight urinals, where a gay might see your c0ck, or the safe cubicle, where straight manly men might think you are a gay if they see you going into / coming out of it?
    You seem to be obsessed with the gays newmug, I think the lady(boy) doth protest too much:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Nosey is right!
    Why would you be sniffing mens toilets?

I believe the reason why some men choose cubicles are 3 fold

1 Tiny dicks
    2 Stage fright
    3 Cocaine

Cocaine leads to a tiny dick which in turn leads to stage fright - therefore the message is simple. Say no to drugs unless you have a very big dick to start with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Meh....ladies toilets don't stink to high heaven like the Men's. We don't need the disinfectant / anti-odour block that are routinely placed in Mens' urinals...
    Men's toilets smell atrocious, Ladies toilets don't. Fact.

I cleaned toilets in college, I really, really disagree!

My home has neither of those things. I don't go out because I might see some guy wearing a pink jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

The amount of idiots who piss in cubicles and don't lift the seat, and hence piss all over it, make me worried for mankind.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

ScumLord wrote: »
    My home has neither of those things. I don't go out because I might see some guy wearing a pink jumper.

I think you've good reason to stay indoors, you may be infected already! Only pink-jumper wearing, cubilce pissing, TV3 watching, hair-gel using, non-Guinness drinking, earring-in-their-eyebrow wearing type of fellas call lads GUYS!

I think you've good reason to stay indoors, you may be infected already! Only pink-jumper wearing, cubilce pissing, TV3 watching, hair-gel using, non-Guinness drinking, earring-in-their-eyebrow wearing type of fellas call lads GUYS!
    :( Oh no. Now I scare me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whatever is free. even if one urinal is free and 5 are in use ill just squeeze in. im not a scuttler

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭J K

I'm a urinal person.

They'll put that on your headstone

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

I use the cubicle, but I leave the door open :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

Crasp wrote: »
    I use the cubicle, but I leave the door open :pac:

That doesn't go down too well when you're having a dump though

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

Horse_box wrote: »
    That doesn't go down too well when you're having a dump though

or a number 3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

On a related note, when there's a row of empty cubicles and you pick one to go for a dump, why does some braindead idiot always go into the one right beside yours? When there's another 10 to choose from? You can hear the pre-farts, and the grunts, the bananna-being-mashed sound, and then the plop. And you can see the stupid fcukers shoes so you can recognise him later too! What the hell is wrong with these people?

It's hard enough finding time to have a quiet dump by yourself without some horrible queasy fecker moaning and groaning his way through a shit a few inches from you in the cubicle next door because he was too inconsiderate to use another one.
    So yeah, don't use the cubicle next door if you don't have to guys!

But back on topic, I always use the urinal once there's enough room. Not a fan of having to brush elbows with people at a urinal and get splashback from all angles, so in those cases I'd either wait for someone to finish at a urinal and take their spot, or find the nearest cubicle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

If I am wearing a light coloured set of strides, no way will I use the urinals.

Who wants to go back to company with a ripe set of 'forget-me-nots' on the

crotch of their strides.

No way Jose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

If I am wearing a light coloured set of strides, no way will I use the urinals.

Who wants to go back to company with a ripe set of 'forget-me-nots' on the

crotch of their strides.

No way Jose

i learned the hard way. i used to regularly have a map of Ireland on my keks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Vertakill wrote: »
    It's hard enough finding time to have a quiet dump by yourself without some horrible queasy fecker moaning and groaning his way through a shit a few inches from you in the cubicle next door because he was too inconsiderate to use another one.
    So yeah, don't use the cubicle next door if you don't have to guys!

challenge him to a game of battle shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIASofR5-E

2 lads in school used to doss class and do this:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

If you seen mine, i'd have to kill you...

If you seen mine you'd kill yourself.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

RichieC wrote: »
    oooh uurrr you're soo hard internet man!!!!

free copy of nuts for the hard man!
    I see your "internet location" is baghdad.
    As somebody who has actually spent a lot of time in Baghdad in the last few years I can tell you that I am the same online as offline. I dont need to pretend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Condon

i cant piss in public!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Urinals ...shurinals.....cubicles .....pubicles.....who cares horse ?

Me ..I'm a urinal man if there is a spare space .....have the fly unzipped and the beast released on approach......and am in noisy full flow within a nano second of reaching the porcelain.

have no time for cubicles and take some perverted pleasure in dousing the seat in sour p1ss if there is no urinal free.

Otherwise i save the piss for the journey home and if the taxi driver is disagreeable .....as he generally is ...then a quart of sour piss seeped into his back seat will soon soften his fcukin cough....:D

Thems my simple thoughts on this subject.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Meh....ladies toilets don't stink to high heaven like the Men's. We don't need the disinfectant / anti-odour block that are routinely placed in Mens' urinals...
    Men's toilets smell atrocious, Ladies toilets don't. Fact.

Incorrect. The ladies is every bit, if not more, vile than the gents is. Every time.

Used to think the ladies had carpet, and chandeliers and things. But no. They've got ****e, and jamrag bins.

I use the cubicle, each and every time. For one simple reason. I use a catether through a mitrofanoff. It's not something I want to broadcast to Joe Random Soap. The only thing is though that it can take a few minutes to pee, so people either think I've the ****s, or am fond of the Columbian Marching Powder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Cubicle all the time i don't want to get splashed by anyone i don't want to make small talk with anyone or i don't want to be beside some weirdo that stares over at you to see if they recognise you while doing a piss.

Going to the toilet is a very private matter i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

The amount of idiots who piss in cubicles and don't lift the seat, and hence piss all over it, make me worried for mankind.

People need to master the art of lifting the seat with the inside of their foot without slamming it back (if they don't want to touch it that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I nearly always use a cubicle, as do loads of lads I know.

I'm not sure why I do actually :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Agricola wrote: »
    What is the story with lads who purposely seek out vacant cubicles in public toilets, despite the fact every urinal in the gents is free?

Is it an aversion to being in close proximity to other male members, is it shyness, is it gheyness? :confused:
    I love the holes in the walls in the cubicles :D:D:D:):):)

Advertisement