Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use cubicles instead of urinals?

Options
  • 18-02-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

What is the story with lads who purposely seek out vacant cubicles in public toilets, despite the fact every urinal in the gents is free?

Is it an aversion to being in close proximity to other male members, is it shyness, is it gheyness? :confused:

Do you prefer to use cubicles over urinals? 103 votes

Yes, I saw another dick once, it traumatized me
    0% 0 votes
    No, I like to hang out with all the big knobs
    100% 103 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It annoys the cleaners when you sh1t in a urinal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

If you seen mine, i'd have to kill you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Im sick of getting kicked out of pubs n clubs for wan king at the urinals, especially when I want to slip a finger in my bum.

Its cubicals all the way for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

From what I've seen of mens toilets ye seem to just whip it out & piss on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Backsplash from some urinals is quite off putting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Agricola wrote: »
    What is the story with lads who purposely seek out vacant cubicles in public toilets, despite the fact every urinal in the gents is free?

Is it an aversion to being in close proximity to other male members, is it shyness, is it gheyness? :confused:

Cocaine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

There's the obvious aversion to taking a dump in a urinal - it's not a pretty sight! Other than that, I wouldn't wait for a cubicle, unless the only free urinal has a load of vomit in it or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Agricola wrote: »

they get stage fright

easyeason3 wrote: »
    From what I've seen of mens toilets ye seem to just whip it out & piss on the floor.

From what I've seen of womens toilets ye seem to just whip it out & SHIT on the floor.

Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I just go into the ladies and p1ss into the 'special' bin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Urinals all the way. Less handles, knobs (don't start!) and locks with others' crap on them to handle, especially where the hand-cleaning facilities are less than ideal. I never crap in a public loo, even if it means torture holding on until I get home or at least to the neighbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

in before the "move to the dublin forum"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

benwavner wrote: »
    From what I've seen of womens toilets ye seem to just whip it out & SHIT on the floor.

Seriously.

Womens toilets are disgusting.

Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Pissing in the cubicle means you are depriving the gays of a free thrill :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

I always try for a cubicle, as a sufferer of shy cock (aka Paruresis) I find it nearly impossible to take a slash when there are others around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Uuse cubicles to avoid stagefright!

Seriously.

Ah all public toilets are disgusting, sure just look at what we do in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Im interested to know the thinking behind it. Id rather just get in and out as quick as possible, not having to fiddle (hee hee) with doors and locks etc.
    Ive never noticed a man in a gents who showed any interest in another man's package! So whats to be shy about.

Friend of mine, who has a few effeminate tendencies it has to be said, will always run to the sanctuary of the cubicle, whenever we've spent some quality time in the gents. Its odd, whats he hiding I wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Men who wait for the cubicles for a piss are not real men and have small mickeys..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If I have to use public toilets, I will use the cubicles. Even if has a handicapped sign on it! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Never trust a man who pisses in a cubicle.

On a related note, when there's a row of empty cubicles and you pick one to go for a dump, why does some braindead idiot always go into the one right beside yours? When there's another 10 to choose from? You can hear the pre-farts, and the grunts, the bananna-being-mashed sound, and then the plop. And you can see the stupid fcukers shoes so you can recognise him later too! What the hell is wrong with these people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'm a urinal person. Except if there are three urinals and two men already pi*sing and you must squeeze between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

Cubicles in 4 instances:

- when there's a deep pool of piss surrounding the urinals
    - when I plan on blowing my nose too
    - when the urinals have flat backs and are guaranteed to give bad splash back
    - when I want to fish drugs out of my pockets

Only when cubicles are free and allow a straight walk-in though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Depends:

If the urinals are free or if there isn't a whole line of lads pissing then I'll use them. I don't want to have my jeans and boots showered in pissy splashback if the urinals are of shoddy design too.

If a cubicle is free then I'll use it, let's me take my time pissing.

I wouldn't cue for a cubicle..........the coke-heads usually do, though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I always try for a cubicle, as a sufferer of shy cock (aka Paruresis) I find it nearly impossible to take a slash when there are others around me.

Didn't realise it had a name, I get this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

It's harder for someone to get you in a full-nelson and spin you around if they have to negotiate a closed door first.

What about the people who use urinals, but hug them so closely they look like they're about to fall in? Is there an ATM in your urinal, entering a pin-number are ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭nosey rosie

Seriously.
    Meh....ladies toilets don't stink to high heaven like the Men's. We don't need the disinfectant / anti-odour block that are routinely placed in Mens' urinals...
    Men's toilets smell atrocious, Ladies toilets don't. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

me three:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

To the "men" who get stage fright, man up and piss in the urinal, no other guy cares how small your c0ck is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Meh....ladies toilets don't stink to high heaven like the Men's. We don't need the disinfectant / anti-odour block that are routinely placed in Mens' urinals...
    Men's toilets smell atrocious, Ladies toilets don't. Fact.

Nosey is right!
    Why would you be sniffing mens toilets?

I believe the reason why some men choose cubicles are 3 fold

1 Tiny dicks
    2 Stage fright
    3 Cocaine

Advertisement